Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

stop taking it so personally. we all love you but you are being a loving dick, constantly, over time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

want in on this thread

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
teayches what is your favorite videogame

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

want in on those tits

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

worldstar!

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Putty posted:

teayches what is your favorite videogame

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
hardest job in the world

take some time off buddy. get yourself a girl, visit somewhere cool, dont poo poo yourself constantly all day

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

need an excitable black fellow to record this event on a vertically held phone

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

handing out 6 hour probies for some bad posts is nothing to whine and make threads about. let's have some perspective even to older gbs 2.0 mods and let gnarly have his sprees because he's basically way better than anyone else who will get the job.

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

from here on out only moderate gbs when youre pissing yourself at a bar. like everyone else

Overwined
Sep 22, 2008

Wine can of their wits the wise beguile,
Make the sage frolic, and the serious smile.
you're the fool for caring

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
wow, pretty ballsy thread. dont be a dick. idiot.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

gnarlyhotep's dick smells like anchovies

(ask me how i know :wink:)

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
oval office human being bitch

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

hemophilia posted:

handing out 6 hour probies for some bad posts is nothing to whine and make threads about. let's have some perspective even to older gbs 2.0 mods and let gnarly have his sprees because he's basically way better than anyone else who will get the job.

what are you talking about? the pool of mentally well adjusted people who would spend a lot of their time moderating the something awful dot com forums must be huge! we have great administration for a reason.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Gnarlyhotep once came to my work and brought cupcakes.
When I reached for one, he snapped the box shut and slapped me in the face.

Before I passed out I heard him yell, "SLAPCAKES!"

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
shithole human being

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

hemophilia posted:

"my stepdad beats me with a belt bUT at least he doesnt diddle me like dad" i have no problem with gnarly but that what you sound like right now stop being a victim

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

stop breathing into your mic dude

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

all this petty bullshit melts away when two black cocks thrust into your tight rectum as one gay entity

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

in the tight warm darkness of a man colon all sperm is one color

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
I think gnarly is taking the best defense is a good offense approach to posting which is pretty good but just reign it in sometimes and then people won't expect it when you burst into a fit of passive agressive rage

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
seriously, a GBS mod really only needs to exist to keep cp out of threads. That's it. There's no way to make GBS good.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
ive been probated twice because gnarlbohotepl hates royals and hes gonna probate me bc of this

i have a message for you though

get over it

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Inevitable posted:

seriously, a GBS mod really only needs to exist to keep cp out of threads. That's it. There's no way to make GBS good.

You could start by making me one

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

enforce the humor i like

gas discussion i get annoyed with

i am a moderator

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
1 week for call out thread
1 week for mod sass
1 week for QCS thread in GBS

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I haven't pooped all day.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

It must really suck to be a mod and I can't help but feel a little sympathy for anyone who decides to do it even while questioning why they would want to. But also I am a girlyman who lusts for mod dick.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Inevitable posted:

I thought of some ways to make gbs good:
-HAve large threads or "megathreads" to discuss common topics, this will draw in readers and threadviews
-Regulate discourse heavily so dissenting opinions in these threads are squashed
-Have an up/vote down system but this goes without saying (voting 1-5 is too much for people)

hopefully we can get some new users to discuss their similar opinions and have better discussions about important things

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
who gives a poo poo

GuyDudeBroMan
Jun 3, 2013

by Ralp
SA's next pedo getting exposed has everyone on edge. Peeps need to chillax a bit.

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

"What did you do today?"
"I called out an internet forum moderator for being mean!"

lollllllll

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

this is a forum of relentlessly retarded video game nerds so honestly i take it like it is. literally no normally adjusted person will moderate the something awful dot com forum

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

TEAYCHES posted:

stop taking it so personally. we all love you but you are being a loving dick, constantly, over time

:bravo:

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
im not a video game nerd

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
A little bird told me that Gnarly is Obama IRL. 'Splains alot seeing how the rest of the world's gone to poo poo.

Time to click the log out button, shiny cowboy, and tend to the nukes.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhPLK1Tn1GQ

there now this is a good thread.

yore welcum

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax
I dunno, I think going around posting "who cares?" In every thread is a hilarious gimmick.

Oh wait that's a mod?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

TEAYCHES posted:

can you give me an example of where I touched you

• Locked thread