Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's going to goddamn epic! Why the frick does Eurozone get it 3 months before NA??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
Finished Yoshi's Wooly World. Only bought it yesterday. It's a short game, 6 or so hours? But I've got better things to do than replay the same level repeatedly for collectables.

100% collectable goals are lazy game design which only the spergiest OCD gamer can attest to. If the game isn't fun the first time, it won't be fun the next 64 times you replay it.

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.
Oh, so it's worse of a game than DK64. Thanks for the heads up, OP.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Slur posted:

2D > 3D

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:

In Training posted:

It's going to goddamn epic! Why the frick does Eurozone get it 3 months before NA??

Nintendo of Europe/UK really really love Yoshis.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Slur posted:

Fundamentally different design, and the games are an ocean apart in terms of aesthetics and performance. Any other trolls want to be destroyed by logic this morning?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I accidentally every collectible.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Nintendo are very selfish. You could take like a hundred of those collectibles and make Jak 4, but no, Nintendo needs all 2,970 for their extremely good game.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
Yeah? My machine gun has 2,970 bullets.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Squeezy Farm posted:

Yeah? My machine gun has 2,970 bullets.
And none of them will stop Solid Snake from destroying you without a single bullet.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The friggin' Shmorkster does it again

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

2,970 is a way funnier number than 69 and everyone in Imp Zone likes it now.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Shmorky's Epic Klurf.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

McDonald's employee: Sir that will be 2,970 dollars.

Me: Yowza! That's a lotta hamboigahs! That's as many people as died in the World Trade Center attack on 9/11!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

Me: Yowza! That's a lotta hamboigahs! That's as many people as died in the World Trade Center attack on 9/11!

Lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Do not show me Shmorky comics at this point in time.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

The Yoshi's Wooly World guys have completely lost their minds.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

2,970 is a way funnier number than 69 and everyone in Imp Zone likes it now.

2+7+0 and 9. 2970 is 69.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Nintendo is out of control.

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

Average Bear posted:

2+7+0 and 9. 2970 is 69.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i would play this game if i had a WiiU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i would play this game if i had a WiiU

I'm looking forward to playing it in 4 months. From what I've seen its got the same feel as Yoshi's Island and is way better than the DS sequel

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

In Training posted:

who made this game? are they based in Europe? I thought it was Nintendo Japan that made the Yoshi games.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

I'm looking forward to playing it in 4 months. From what I've seen its got the same feel as Yoshi's Island and is way better than the DS sequel

i watched my friend bleep play a bit of it and it looks really fun. the music is a bit lacking tho

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I said come in! posted:

who made this game? are they based in Europe? I thought it was Nintendo Japan that made the Yoshi games.

It's the same people who made Epic Yarn, which i think is Japanese. At least the OL who knitted by herself all day in the E3 video was in Japan

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i think nintendo of america thinks the middle of summer is a really bad time to release games and they do this poo poo every year

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

i think nintendo of america thinks the middle of summer is a really bad time to release games and they do this poo poo every year

Hell its not even out in Japan yet. Just Europe and Australia.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

In Training posted:

Hell its not even out in Japan yet. Just Europe and Australia.

That is so weird. This game has such a strange release schedule. Like if this was the Super Nintendo, it would make sense to me, but not anymore.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I said come in! posted:

the ds yossy island games have all been outsourced to euros or americans or someshit, and they are also garbaeg.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
My memory of the GBA Yoshi's island is tainted by vomiting blood after tonsil surgery at age 7

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

the ds yossy island games have all been outsourced to euros or americans or someshit, and they are also garbaeg.

artoon is extremely fail

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

FactsAreUseless posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
im excited for this fall mario maker metal gear solid 5 and yossi's epic yarn?? waiter? check please!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

hot pants yoshi

• Locked thread