Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foid One
Mar 2, 2015

by Ralp

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

"Too many urkels on your team thats why your Winslow"
“I went to the malls and I balled too hard/ ‘Oh my god is that a black card?’/ I turned around and replied, ‘Why, yes/ But I prefer the term African-American Express'”
"Your titties, let em out, free at last Thank God almighty, they free at last"
"Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push Miracle Whips"
“Chasin’ love, lots of bittersweet hours lost/ Eatin’ Asian pussy, all I need was sweet and sour sauce”
he is a lyrical genius

This is all weak poo poo

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

also he did that guest track with Fallout Boy where he just made fun of them for his whole verse
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19dt0YMYdw0&t=66s
this is still the greastest guest verse ever, since fall out boy is the loving worst

also it's adorable to hear white people give their finger-wagging disapproval of kanye, as if they think he cares, and as if their disapproval doesn't make him seem like he's accomplished exactly what he's trying to accomplish by making racist white people get angry about a successful, critically-acclaimed black man

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Foid One posted:

This is all weak poo poo

Clearly you don't recognize high art :colbert:

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

TenementFunster posted:

this is still the greastest guest verse ever, since fall out boy is the loving worst

also it's adorable to hear white people give their finger-wagging disapproval of kanye, as if they think he cares, and as if their disapproval doesn't make him seem like he's accomplished exactly what he's trying to accomplish by making racist white people get angry about a successful, critically-acclaimed black man

so if you don't like twitter addict who plays at being a musician you're a racist? kay

cuz like, there've been no successful critically acclaimed black men in pop music before right?

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Horniest Manticore posted:

so if you don't like twitter addict who plays at being a musician you're a racist? kay
yeah, literally this. racist whites don't like successful black people to be outspoken.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

TenementFunster posted:

yeah, literally this. racist whites don't like successful black people to be outspoken.

yes, because it's such a novelty in 2015 for black people to be successful entertainers

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
if i thought he was ironically pretending to be a narcissist id be all over that cos thats always hilarious but i think hes probably not putting it on

imho

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

XMNN posted:

if i thought he was ironically pretending to be a narcissist id be all over that cos thats always hilarious but i think hes probably not putting it on

imho

Him being a narcissist who also has more self loathing than a clinically depressed person is why he's great.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Horniest Manticore posted:

yes, because it's such a novelty in 2015 for black people to be successful entertainers

yessum sah hope he learn his place

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
im going to need a detailed report on the exact levels of irony involved before i can give him my full support unfortunately

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Gaunab posted:

yessum sah

you're so right, that was a really racist thing to say

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

TenementFunster posted:

Black people have been successful since that french jaguar lady who was also a spy.

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx
he's not a very good rapper. his beats were pretty revolutionary for the time, but this led to a race to the bottom as producers rushed to drop the wackest 808 beat onto any throwaway cheap verse they could buy and now that's the only thing you hear on the radio. also memerap. thanks kanye! white people really like him.

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
homo kanye is too "bougie" for the tastes of many black people. ie, he grew up in a rich suburban home and his mom has a PhD and was a professor (well had, she's loving dead b/c of botched plastic surguery lol)

Qadaffi Taffy
Oct 1, 2006

3.14159 26535 89793 23846 26433 83279 50288 41971 69399 37510
I like kanye but im white.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 33 days!

A. Beaverhausen posted:

Almost every single black person I know believe that he, Rihanna, and Beyonce are in the illuminati. It's really weird how widespread it is.

I heard this very topic being discussed at work not too long ago; one dude was convinced that once Jay-Z reaches a billion dollars, he would be granted entry into the Illuminati

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Piearesquared posted:

I like kanye but im white.

This is only marginally less interesting than whether white people think black people like Kanye or not so you'll fit right in.

Foid One
Mar 2, 2015

by Ralp

TenementFunster posted:

Aren't you the guy whom was too mentally ill for LF

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

TheJoker138 posted:

Him being a narcissist who also has more self loathing than a clinically depressed person is why he's great.

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
how much you like kanye is directely proportionate to how old you are

so if you think kanye is great congratulations you are just starting the eighth grade

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
kanye is rebranded will smith bc WS was too nice and didnt scare enough housewives

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Idgi posters will rush to defend the fifty shades of grey author but slander Kanye all night long.

Kanye is so loving good at what he does. gently caress the haters.

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
like nothing that man bitches about in his music relates to any aspect of my life in any consideration so i don't listen to him to begin with, but he's also a colossal piece of poo poo who banks on being a colossal piece of poo poo, so i guess if you get a rise out of "being in on" the strategy then whatever

i listen to music because it sounds good, not because it really cheezes off my mother

i was reloading
Aug 15, 2015

by zen death robot

Toadvine posted:

Idgi posters will rush to defend the fifty shades of grey author but slander Kanye all night long.

yes kanye is good at autotune

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Frijolero posted:

Kanye is the Black Obama

lol

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

i was reloading posted:

yes kanye is good at autotune

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/richest-rappers/kanye-west-net-worth/

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
TV News Person: "Well, *I* don't care for him."

Children Worldwide: yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss kanye did it again ha ha oh poo poo hide the pandora app dad is coming upstairs

i was reloading
Aug 15, 2015

by zen death robot

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/singers/justin-bieber-net-worth/

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
lol even better

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Bieber is almost 2x as good as Kaney Wiest?

Knowledge truly is power.

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
is this the guy who was famous enough to be a black guy and criticize bush during katrina on national tv?

i was reloading
Aug 15, 2015

by zen death robot

"Too many urkels on your team thats why your Winslow"
“I went to the malls and I balled too hard/ ‘Oh my god is that a black card?’/ I turned around and replied, ‘Why, yes/ But I prefer the term African-American Express'”
"Your titties, let em out, free at last Thank God almighty, they free at last"
"Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push Miracle Whips"
“Chasin’ love, lots of bittersweet hours lost/ Eatin’ Asian pussy, all I need was sweet and sour sauce”
he is a lyrical genius

so you post his worst lines

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
i would pay at least two dollars to find out that kanye is actually secretly gay

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Toadvine posted:

cause he don't know his place

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

huskarl_marx posted:

is this the guy who was famous enough to be a black guy and criticize bush during katrina on national tv?

Yea that was a poignant pop culture moment. Good for him calling it like he sees it.

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
there was like 15 guys tops who could get away with talking smack about bush without the director/producer whoever pulling the plug, who ever knew that kanye would manage to be one of them?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
but what about lemar kendric?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i was reloading
Aug 15, 2015

by zen death robot

Bip Roberts posted:

but what about lemar kendric?

i like kendrick but his last album has the lowest replay value of all time

• Locked thread