Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW
Look at this loving kid (identification of minor offenders is verboten in canada but police thought this was funny enough to release an edited photo)

Teen who swatted Disneyland had too much time on his hands

quote:

The Crown is asking for a 16-month custodial sentence for the teenager, who can't be identified because he is a young offender. The youth stood up to speak in court Monday.

"I had a lot of time on my hands," he said. "I don't do anything productive, and that leaves me time to do criminal activity."

This spring, he pleaded guilty to 23 charges including extortion, harassment and public mischief in relation to incidents targeting more than two dozen mostly young, female fans of the game League of Legends.

He also admitted to a bomb hoax that resulted in Disneyland shutting down Space Mountain last year.

"If he could, he'd live in a small apartment, surrounded by computers, and order pizza in," Martin said.

hell yeah YOSPOS biatch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

it was me

HENGRY BUNG
Jan 15, 2015

nah

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
kid rules

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

srry that you dont habve a face :(

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

why do you harass young nubile females?

e: nm

quote:

According to news reports, many of the teen's targets rejected his online advances, resulting in a tirade of criminal pranks, which included shutting down internet access and posting their personal information.

Burt Sexual fucked around with this message at 19:28 on Jun 30, 2015

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

srry that you dont habve a face :(

slendyman took it

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
sudden preference for mosaic blurring over stucco wall blurring

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW
you can't be a successful streamer without a justin beiber hairdo

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i don't know of any sentence that could make that kids life worse than it already is lol just set him adrift

quote:

According to news reports, many of the teen's targets rejected his online advances, resulting in a tirade of criminal pranks, which included shutting down internet access and posting their personal information.

what a little dildo licker. I'm all for internet freedom but at some point extortion laws should be enforced imo, you can't just go 'give me nudes or else' and then gently caress with people like that.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
20 years ago he'd be out on the streets stalking little girls.

Onkel Hedwig
Jun 27, 2007

I wish I were such a bad rear end in my youth :(

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

i cant see what his shirt says to hack, but just a random guess that matches up with the visible parts of the letters is:

HACK
THE
DINNER

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

i cant see what his shirt says to hack, but just a random guess that matches up with the visible parts of the letters is:

HACK
THE
DINNER

HACK THE PLANET

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3CKgkyc7Qo

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW

Moridin920 posted:

what a little dildo licker. I'm all for internet freedom but at some point extortion laws should be enforced imo, you can't just go 'give me nudes or else' and then gently caress with people like that.
no way they are digital ubermensch and paragons of internet freedom

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

no i think mine is more likely (because he is fat)

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
whats this about young female fans of dota

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

no i think mine is more likely (because he is fat)

agreed

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
I think hackers who are caught should be forced to live like the Amish.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Al Nipper posted:

slendyman took it

More like Chubbykid.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
hackers who get caught get to live in hacker communes with no electricity and forge their way back to the modern era using windmills and horses to power their arduinos

only then can they reach enlightenment.

hacker nirvana

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
I am (BIG) into fly swatters op

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
Prosopagnosia itt

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

i'd like to "hack" a couple chunks of flesh off of his corpus!!

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Al Nipper posted:

no way they are digital ubermensch and paragons of internet freedom

How loving slow of a news day is it when your primetime show is interviewing a "reddit troll"?

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Wafflz posted:

How loving slow of a news day is it when your primetime show is interviewing a "reddit troll"?

It's CNN, they fill their airtime with the worst imaginable trash anyway

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK
Yeah but did he crash 1500 and 7 computers in one day? Biggest crash in history, front page New York Times August 10th, 1988. I thought he was a black man. YO THIS IS ZERO COOL!

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Wafflz posted:

If I'm not mistaken that was Violentacrez (sp?) a guy who famously modded all of reddit's jailbait subreddits. A bit more than a "reddit troll".

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
the media should stop using the word troll until they learn what it means imho

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
The meaning has changed. Sure it USED to involve saying things you don't readily believe just to get some nerds to mark out but these days, it's what you say to differentiate yrself as a Cool Intrenet Hero and not an Actual White Supremacist. If being white were prison trolls would be child molesters. since this horrid alabaster flesh IS a prison, it follows that they'd probabl all gently caress a preteen if they could get away w/it

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

Wafflz posted:

Lol, "troll" might not be the best descriptor of him. That guy was the creator/admin of all of the CP/Jailbait forums and good friends with the Reddit Founders who refused to shut him down.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Wafflz posted:

All the gays went home so there weren't any ISIS flags to report on.

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Wafflz posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6plIjdaVGA

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

just watched that yesterday, a true classic films imho

• Locked thread