Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i request that gbs posters do not vote in this poll to demonstrate to the mods and admins that we've had it up to here with their tyranical actions cutting down good posters in their prime. if we don't vote in polls then they can't use the information that they are gathering against us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
MODS SPEW

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
You should've made this a poll to show your dedication, idiot

gbaby
Feb 6, 2015
I've never voted in a poll and didnt know they existed. Tell me more about the polls

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
All the good posters retired long ago, unless you're talking about mods using time travel im not quite sure what's going on here :shrug:

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Not a checkbox poll, voted 1

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Wafflz posted:

Not a checkbox poll, voted 1

Aug 4, 2010

i will follow your example op and will not vote in any polls, this tyranny must end

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Aren't you just substituting your tyranny for theirs?

I consider any expectations of action from me to be tyranny

Excuse me but my tyrannical bowels have a poll about making GBS threads I must reply to

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
NO MODS NO MASTERS

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless