Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

chinese have mastered 2d printing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

theres no point, theres only a few hundred high quality black lotuses so if you put on up for sale it will get scrutinized by every sperg this side of the atlantic ocean

they print off massive sheets of hundreds of dual lands and stuff that are worth a few hundred each and sell them for 50-100 rather than their real price, people are so excited about a good deal they buy 4

there really is a lot of hubbub about these but the truth is they are very easy to spot if you are not a retarded kid using moms credit card to buy poo poo off ebay. its really a non-issue aside from the nerds who are sad they might get fleeced due to their stupidity/greed/lack of care

wait are dual lands really worth a few hundred? i still have my old cards from like 20 years ago

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

what sets did you play in? if alpha/beta theres some money there, even the commons are a buck at least. later sets drop off really significantly except for a few expensive ones

bayou, tropical island, volcanic island, taiga, savannah, badlands, scrubland, etc those are all worth at least a 100+

pretty much all revised but i have a bunch of volcanic islands

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

huh

• Locked thread