Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Calbiyum
May 18, 2015
Are countries with them all 8 year old girls. Like imagine having your tax money go to pay for a Royal Wedding for a family that is already really rich.
Like is everyone in Britain still 8?

also cocks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

pity reply

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

lovely reply

PTSDeedly Do
Nov 24, 2014

VOID-DOME LOSER 2020

:secondpost:

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Falsehood

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
imagine your tax money going to starbucks because they cant turn a profit

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

honestly, if you photoshpoped a wig on him, even if it was done poorly, he would look like a bitch

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Thread reported for lese-majeste. Enjoy your ban and also jail time, OP.

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

Look at this prince of Sweden motherfuckers

I mean, if you look at this picture and don't want to suck this majestic creature off right away then you are probably some sort of a gay.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

blainestereo posted:

I mean, if you look at this picture and don't want to suck this majestic creature off right away then you are probably some sort of a gay.

too white

Richardanator
May 8, 2006

Mmmm.....

blainestereo posted:

Too tan

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
the only king I give my allegiance to is elvis

jeb giglot elf-skinned fucktard

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
americans spend more on the british royal family than the british do

let that fuckin' sink in

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
didn't the british royal family have to cut back or something, got their income reduced? if you give your money to a billionaire powerless monarch you are a chump imo

treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

it costs me only 56p a year to keep OP pissed off

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

murder the aristocracy. regicide is the path toward progress

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

OMGVBFLOL posted:

americans spend more on the british royal family than the british do

let that fuckin' sink in
A good enough reason to keep them around, imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

jBrereton posted:

A good enough reason to keep them around, imo.

its the only reason they're still around; the state turns a profit on those mothershitting turdbaskets

Cactus Ghost fucked around with this message at 15:08 on Jul 1, 2015

• Locked thread