Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Baby you can shout at me,
But you can't need my eyes.

Cartoon posted:

I'd like to apologise unreservedly for this month's thread. It was all my fault. I see it now. Next month will be so much better now you are no longer getting angry, because I told you to.

Auspol august: boooooooooo(not racist)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Solemn Sloth posted:

Because they mean different things and I chose to use the word which best reflected my views of him.

amorals letting him off easy. tables are amoral. i see people using amoral all the time as if its some sort of more intense version of being immoral.

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE
What if the new thread isn't really up and we're just going to repeat July again next month?

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop

Birb Katter posted:

What if the new thread isn't really up and we're just going to repeat July again next month?
Imagine Joe Hockey's man boob stomping you in the face forever.

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Orkin Mang posted:

amorals letting him off easy. tables are amoral. i see people using amoral all the time as if its some sort of more intense version of being immoral.

Or: they mean different things and people choose the word which best reflects their views on the situation.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Solemn Sloth posted:

Or: they mean different things and people choose the word which best reflects their views on the situation.

i was just making a general point. i dont care about your actual opinion. ive just noticed that people avoid saying immoral and seem to think amoral is like a synonym. i dont think andrew bolt is amoral because if theres one thing he and his kind do is constantly moralise. he just has lovely morals.

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Please bitches. If nothing else I am a gentleman
Your feelings toward this thread kind of make me feel like you guys weren't here for the last thread? That thread was hot garbage.

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Orkin Mang posted:

i was just making a general point. i dont care about your actual opinion. ive just noticed that people avoid saying immoral and seem to think amoral is like a synonym. i dont think andrew bolt is amoral because if theres one thing he and his kind do is constantly moralise. he just has lovely morals.

Just because you use morality as a rhetorical device doesn't mean you actually have or understand it on a personal level.

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE
I'm posting from the future July. It's going to be a poo poo month in politics and you know it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop
I'd leave it open forever but we don't want to encourage people smugglers.

• Locked thread