Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Well it looks like RSPEC is an available license plate here so I guess I am gonna be that guy... Gives me an excuse to de-badge the car though.

Trust me, everyone already knows that you're That Guy. No need to get a plate to advertise that fact further.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel
Looks like standard 2.5'' SATA drive without a cover to me. Maybe a slim 2.5'' ?

edit: It even says what it is thing 128gb uSATA MLC

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel

ilkhan posted:

“It was a freak accident. … Devon was not the kind of person who would do something stupid. He was the kind of person who would pretend to do something stupid to make people laugh.”
No.
He was the kind of person who would get drunk and try to light fireworks off of his loving HEAD.
You know how I know this? BECAUSE HE DID EXACTLY THAT YOU DUMB gently caress.

Is the lowest common denominator at 1, yet? It certainly seems so.

You've probably never done something stupid in your life.

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel

BrokenKnucklez posted:

The web based renewal is so archaic and frustrating its almost easier to walk in and do it.

I just don't know why they don't have kiosks to walk up, scan your old registration, swipe a debit card and get a new one printed.

Paying registration in IA is super easy and fast online. It's the DL that sucks.

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel

bandman posted:

Found this TV in the parking lot of one of the laundromats I maintain. 46" Samsung DLP, won't power on, but it tries to. The color wheel isn't making buzzsaw noises, which is a good sign, so I'm going take a $15 gamble and throw a new bulb in it to see if that makes it work.

Edit: I am unreasonably excited over what is essentially garbage.

Check for dead caps, too.

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel
I'm so loving glad I don't have to computer janitor my phone.

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel

Geirskogul posted:

Are you having a stroke?

All this talk about custom roms and battery saver apps and stuff just makes me laugh a lot. I don't want to have to gently caress around with my phone to get good battery life by replacing the kernel. Yeah, it's nice you CAN do that but the fact that you have to to get good performance out of your phones is ridiculous.

Stock android is the way to go if you want to subject yourself to it, but drat.

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel

Super Aggro Crag posted:

I love how my union hall has the same amount of people in office as Boston even though we have like 1/10 the amount of members. And we all pay their salary and loving new cars outta our weekly dues.

For someone making $38/hr you sure complain about money a lot. Also, didn't you just buy a new car?

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel

Super Aggro Crag posted:

I think I have some type of sweaty fat person disease. Yeah it's like 100* up here but I shouldn't be soaking my jeans with sweat after 2 hours. Now I have to waddle around work the rest of the day trying not to chafe. Ugh.

Thanks for sharing.

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel
This thread is the gift that keeps on giving.

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel

Phone posted:

What do you drink? Heineken?

gently caress THAT poo poo

Fireball, duh.

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel

Safety Dance posted:

Ninja: I'm listening to something with banjos about driving a jeep through a road in Colorado.

Safety Dance posted:

I was just listening to Gz and Hustlaz. Thank you for that.
:cool:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel

MrChips posted:

Well you covered most of the topics...what are your thoughts on vaping?

Don't forget touch keyboards.

• Locked thread