Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
opus111
Jul 6, 2014

it is starting early, thank god.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Abu Dave posted:

Is footie starting very early this year or is it just me

Euros next year so they're starting a week early.

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

I hope we're all looking forward to cool weeks of football followed by the crushing disappointment of the return of international breaks and everything becomes poo poo again

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

TelekineticBear! posted:

I hope we're all looking forward to cool weeks of football followed by the crushing disappointment of the return of international breaks and everything becomes poo poo again

I am

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I'm seriously hype, OP

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Winner, SA's Sikh Of the Year, 2013

Lemon posted:

I haven't visited TRP at all during the summer break, in preparation for the new season could someone give me a rundown on the latest shitposters and memes please.

It's you

Abu Dave posted:

Is footie starting very early this year or is it just me

It's you

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
Did Wickham get a lot of chances at Sunderland? He was supposed to be full of promise.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Brony Car posted:

Did Wickham get a lot of chances at Sunderland? He was supposed to be full of promise.

Someone who watched S'land can probably give a better answer, but iirc he got a lot of matches, but some were out of position and sub appearances. He clowned Jozy.

julian assflange posted:

I'm seriously hype, OP

I'm hype as gently caress. HYPE AS gently caress

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Brony Car posted:

6'2 190lbs by his 17th birthday. Looked good for his age because he could compete with grown men.

He's nothing special.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

julian assflange posted:

I'm seriously hype, OP

I can't wait for another great season of Aston Thrilla.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Alain Post posted:

I can't wait for another great season of Aston Thrilla.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2015/aug/02/andre-ayew-swansea-city-ghana-roy-of-the-rovers

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
stop posting in my poo poo thread and make a new one

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

andre has fittingly been exactly what Wilson described his brother as since 2012. dude just spaces out during games when he's not involved. maybe going to a midtable epl club in the middle of nowhere will be the kick in the rear end he needs

straight up brolic fucked around with this message at 17:08 on Aug 3, 2015

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes

Brony Car posted:

He did and he was. He had an amazing run of games when he saved the team from relegation 2 seasons ago but since then he has been completely average. Which I guess is good compared to Jozy. But Sunderland hasn't had anyone score goals consistently since Darren Bent probably. Maybe the yanks were right to blame "lack of service" and "Sunderland drinking culture."

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

jyrka posted:

He did and he was. He had an amazing run of games when he saved the team from relegation 2 seasons ago but since then he has been completely average. Which I guess is good compared to Jozy. But Sunderland hasn't had anyone score goals consistently since Darren Bent probably. Maybe the yanks were right to blame "lack of service" and "Sunderland drinking culture."

reminder that jozy tried to kick a player recently & still missed
http://gfycat.com/RedFamiliarArgusfish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3734501

• Locked thread