Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!
this forum si loving awful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!

Jippa posted:

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/new-scheme/stadium/

Looks amazing. It will be 61k with a huge 17k single tier stand. It will have a retractable pitch for NFL games (hosting at least 2 games per season for 10 years).

Loads of other poo poo as well. Top quality.

alternatively, you're never gonna fill it

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!

The Big Taff Man posted:

Yeah Ive still got a load of badges and keyrings that used to come in the member packs.

I thought I'd posted last years box in the kit & box thread but I didnt. It came with 2 magazines, yearbook, dvd and a load of vouchers. This one is literally in an envelope like a train ticket and with the voucher booklet and nothing else.

maybe if you hadnt lost all that money on di maria youd have got some stickers

or if you supported a proper club

• Locked thread