Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi posted:

Henderson's officially been made captain for next year.

He also won the vote to be on FIFA 16's UK cover. He's made it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
Gary McAllister is Liverpool's new first team coach. I don't know if I should be excited or disappointed so someone give me an opinion.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

I know the history, but I'm wondering how he was as a manager/coach.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

blue footed boobie posted:

That actually sounds like a pretty reasonable response.

Everything Balotelli touches turns into a controversy. If he was an actor or a musician or an artist, it'd be an invaluable gift.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
Liverpool are undefeated against a bunch of Australian and Thai teams. A win or a draw in Malaysia will convince me that the league is going back to Merseyside.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
A hard fought draw with the Malaysian All-Stars. Liverpool are still undefeated. :)

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
This season is going to be like every other season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
Did Wickham get a lot of chances at Sunderland? He was supposed to be full of promise.

• Locked thread