Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
is singapore as cool as i think it is or not
yes super cool, nearly perfect
no there is a serf underclass
no bcause it is bad for the environment
hmm...not sure op
View Results

• Locked thread
Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
Their winter olympic sports teams suck rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Agag posted:

You rent a truckload of gunboys before you do business in a place like the Congo. In Singapore the cops will wreck any untermensch who get in your face while you're on your way to buy noodles at the mall, so you don't need to do this. I agree that its a streamlined experience.

Squeaky clean, the Singapore oligarchs.

i've never been to singapore

all i know is that it has the cleanest whorehouses in asia

according to my navy friend

and its safe and clean

hong kong is probably more interesting but singapore works the way it is

the alternative is to be sucked up into Malaysia again, a true shithole

you were warned
Jul 12, 2006

(the S is for skeleton)
I saw this thread and thought "when I was a kid, I heard they caned someone for chewing gum" and figured that was a rumor or a comically outdated stereotype

Looks like I was wrong!

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

you were warned posted:

I saw this thread and thought "when I was a kid, I heard they caned someone for chewing gum" and figured that was a rumor or a comically outdated stereotype

Looks like I was wrong!

you were warned

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Top City Homo posted:

i've never been to singapore

all i know is that it has the cleanest whorehouses in asia

according to my navy friend

and its safe and clean

hong kong is probably more interesting but singapore works the way it is

the alternative is to be sucked up into Malaysia again, a true shithole

I've spent a lot of time in Hong Kong (rules) and I've passed through Kuala Lumpur (also seemed cool, but rougher). I've never been to Singapore either, but if a bunch of water cooler wimp coders think your lovely 70's dictator was cool, I decide he is uncool.

I get what people who live there like about it. If you have money its a giant safe shopping mall and the police beat down the lower classes and keep them out of sight. I understand why a certain type of person likes this, but it is not my style.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

singapore illustrates well how important rule of law and low corruption are. it's really pleasant for an authoritarian dictatorship. and the food seriously owns. so delicious, cheap and varied.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

it'd be interesting to look at their relative prosperity with metrics (life satisfaction, infant mortality rate, poo poo like that) instead of just ranking by ideological purity - both places are obviously quite prosperous but I don't believe you have a good reason to believe that one is better in practice than the other besides that you want it to be true

I respect Lee Kuan Yew and if his style of authoritarianism works for their culture then I can't complain, but fact is Scandinavian countries consistently rank highest on every important metric (except education, for obvious reasons) while Singapore is like a blip surrounded by destitution in comparison. It always seemed to me that Singapore is the new Chile that authoritarians can point to whenever they need their ideology validated, ignoring the relative brevity of the experiment and all the surrounding failures

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

singapore illustrates well how important rule of law and low corruption are. it's really pleasant for an authoritarian dictatorship. and the food seriously owns. so delicious, cheap and varied.

Jackie Chan once said, concerning China's harsh authoritarian government, that Chinese people are 'too free', and basically won't do the right thing if left to their own devices and so need the heavy hand of authority to keep them in line. As such, Singapore is a perfect example of a functioning government, without which the Chinese would run rampant, cutting corners and cheating everyone.

e: Hm, then again, he also describes Taiwan as being exactly this sort of 'chaotic', when from everything goons say about Chinese countries, I've always had the impression that Taiwan is top-tier Chinese country.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

singapore is about as good as authoritarian non-democracies can get though. lee kuan yew is dead. let's see if things begin to fall apart like they tend to do with this kind of government. Every generation change is a big gamble after all and things can go to poo poo fast.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

It's fun being white as everyone assumes your stupid rich and gets out of your way.

The humidity loving sucks rear end, though.

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

The Rabbi T. White posted:

It's fun being white as everyone assumes your stupid rich and gets out of your way.

The humidity loving sucks rear end, though.

People get out of your way?! Everyone just shoves in front of me on the buses and trains. I mean, occasionally people get out of my way because I'm white, but it's mostly because I'm loving huge (comparatively) and pushy.

e: Heh, now that I think about it, I guess taking the bus would kinda preclude people from assuming I'm hella rich.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

st1LL_51ngl3 posted:

People get out of your way?! Everyone just shoves in front of me on the buses and trains. I mean, occasionally people get out of my way because I'm white, but it's mostly because I'm loving huge (comparatively) and pushy.

e: Heh, now that I think about it, I guess taking the bus would kinda preclude people from assuming I'm hella rich.

I've never got on a bus any time I've been there. Taxis are so cheap and the SMRT rules, so catching a bus seemed silly.

I can highly recommend the rock bar at the top of 4 Floors. Once you let the hookers know you're not interested, they have an amazing 80's/90's hair metal cover band.

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

The Rabbi T. White posted:

Once you let the hookers know you're not interested

Woah, hey, let's not get ahead of ourselves now.

Real Cool Catfish
Jun 6, 2011
Singapore is freakishly safe with the harsh approach to crime. People left their phones and handbags chilling on tables unattended in crowded food courts/hawkers markets to reserve them. Once saw two police chasing a guy, though they were all kinda jogging because it's way too hot/humid and let's be honest it's an island. Not going anywhere. If you're worried about stepping out of line and breaking a law then stop being paranoid. Don't take drugs with you or bother with them whilst in sing, do other stuff and just save it til your elsewhere. If you can't wait that long then I suppose don't go to sing.

I remember a big sign with: "There has been ONE bike theft in this area in the last week, please report any suspicious activity." We have a much higher bike turnover back in the uk.

Some of the bigger shopping areas are connected with mazelike underground tunnels because gently caress going outside. Pretty sure the entire of Orchard Road will sink into the ground one day. There are clubs, bars a few "irish" pubs. One pub nearby was the self declared home of liverpool fc, I remember going there when they had a game on and seeing it packed with expats and singapore natives with poor choices in football teams. Alcohol is so loving expensive though.

Very pretty in places, head up bukit timah or the ridge I forget the name of. Also Sungei Boloh reserve is great for some wildlife and birds. You'll see big waterlizards lazing in the sun, one step down from komodo dragons. Some huge salt water crocs at sungei, occasionally falling asleep on paths. They've got a particular species of spider, a kind of orb weaver whuch is a contender for largest spider in the world and can gently caress right off. Botanical gardens are pretty great. Ton of birds around singapore if you know where to look/care. Stork billed kingfisher is the snazziest bird.

Marina bay sands is an insane monument to wealth and gambling and is filled with every kind of shop no one will ever actually buy anything in. Singapore Grand Prix is a great shout, pricey but just get the tickets that allow you access to zones but not the stands, then just sit/stand right next to super loving expensive seats for a fraction of the cost. Gardens by the bay is also in the area and is decent, except the exhibit where the gutted a buncha caves in indonesia so they could get some stalactites.

Eat absolutely everything. They've got food from all over the shop. Laksa, kway teow, mee goreng, prata. All the malay, indonesian, indian, chinese, Japanese food. If you're wondering what an overpowering but unique stench is in a market, it's durian. If someone has been in an area in the last few days with a durian it will still reek. Banned on the subway. Tastes better than it smells. Smells even stronger when you breathe back out through your nose after you've taken a bite, like being smacked from inside your own face. Sugar cane juice is addictive.

Every morning a huge number of malysians commute into singapore, work insane hours for minimal pay, then are kicked back out. Leave Singapore by the bridge in the morning and watch the queue stretch out for infinity. Driving in Malaysia is depressing as poo poo though, you can drive for a day and see nothing but palm plantations. Singapore also has conscription, a couple of years in the army. This is non optional. You do the two years either in the army, or in jail (+ a bonus year and large fine just because). Study abroad? It's happening. Avoiding it til your 40 and therefore too old and you'll land yourself in jail. To drive a car you have to buy a ten year license for the car. This gets more and more expensive and is pretty much 90% of the cost of a car in singapore. It's attached to the car though, so you can buy a car with a few years left for (relatively) cheaper.

And it's a super clean city. Amazing how much difference banning gum seems to make.

RennZero
Oct 10, 2007

"Get in."

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

nah happiness in aggregate matters more, if you could torture one guy indefinitely and somehow it solves world hunger and prevents malaria worldwide, you should do it

Gonna have to disagree with you there. I could never live comfortably with the knowledge of that one person being tortured for my benefit. I am sure many others would feel the same. I would rather just catch malaria and die or whatever.

Epileptic Monkey
Jan 9, 2014

Bleremiah posted:

Singapore is freakishly safe with the harsh approach to crime. People left their phones and handbags chilling on tables unattended in crowded food courts/hawkers markets to reserve them. Once saw two police chasing a guy, though they were all kinda jogging because it's way too hot/humid and let's be honest it's an island. Not going anywhere. If you're worried about stepping out of line and breaking a law then stop being paranoid. Don't take drugs with you or bother with them whilst in sing, do other stuff and just save it til your elsewhere. If you can't wait that long then I suppose don't go to sing.

I remember a big sign with: "There has been ONE bike theft in this area in the last week, please report any suspicious activity." We have a much higher bike turnover back in the uk.

Some of the bigger shopping areas are connected with mazelike underground tunnels because gently caress going outside. Pretty sure the entire of Orchard Road will sink into the ground one day. There are clubs, bars a few "irish" pubs. One pub nearby was the self declared home of liverpool fc, I remember going there when they had a game on and seeing it packed with expats and singapore natives with poor choices in football teams. Alcohol is so loving expensive though.

Very pretty in places, head up bukit timah or the ridge I forget the name of. Also Sungei Boloh reserve is great for some wildlife and birds. You'll see big waterlizards lazing in the sun, one step down from komodo dragons. Some huge salt water crocs at sungei, occasionally falling asleep on paths. They've got a particular species of spider, a kind of orb weaver whuch is a contender for largest spider in the world and can gently caress right off. Botanical gardens are pretty great. Ton of birds around singapore if you know where to look/care. Stork billed kingfisher is the snazziest bird.

Marina bay sands is an insane monument to wealth and gambling and is filled with every kind of shop no one will ever actually buy anything in. Singapore Grand Prix is a great shout, pricey but just get the tickets that allow you access to zones but not the stands, then just sit/stand right next to super loving expensive seats for a fraction of the cost. Gardens by the bay is also in the area and is decent, except the exhibit where the gutted a buncha caves in indonesia so they could get some stalactites.

Eat absolutely everything. They've got food from all over the shop. Laksa, kway teow, mee goreng, prata. All the malay, indonesian, indian, chinese, Japanese food. If you're wondering what an overpowering but unique stench is in a market, it's durian. If someone has been in an area in the last few days with a durian it will still reek. Banned on the subway. Tastes better than it smells. Smells even stronger when you breathe back out through your nose after you've taken a bite, like being smacked from inside your own face. Sugar cane juice is addictive.

Every morning a huge number of malysians commute into singapore, work insane hours for minimal pay, then are kicked back out. Leave Singapore by the bridge in the morning and watch the queue stretch out for infinity. Driving in Malaysia is depressing as poo poo though, you can drive for a day and see nothing but palm plantations. Singapore also has conscription, a couple of years in the army. This is non optional. You do the two years either in the army, or in jail (+ a bonus year and large fine just because). Study abroad? It's happening. Avoiding it til your 40 and therefore too old and you'll land yourself in jail. To drive a car you have to buy a ten year license for the car. This gets more and more expensive and is pretty much 90% of the cost of a car in singapore. It's attached to the car though, so you can buy a car with a few years left for (relatively) cheaper.

And it's a super clean city. Amazing how much difference banning gum seems to make.

Don't forget Sentosa Island, especially if you're a family type, or just like theme parks cause they've got some kickass beaches there and Universal studios. Not to mention the massive god drat merlion statue:

Krypt-OOO-Nite!!
Oct 25, 2010

s0m3 guy posted:

its also fuckin boring and they all have a sense of humor next to torture

This is the main problem.

Singapore is the only place I've ever been close to emigrating to.
Unlike most Brits who can't wait to ditch this miserable island for Aus/Spain/France/Canada I've never been that keen to leave.

But when my ex lived there for a few years when she was young and always remembered it as a utopia.
So when we had a daughter she thought maybe it'd be best if we moved there, so her dad was able to line up a job for me and we went there for a week to check it out.

It was nice but pretty quickly I realised it reminded me of when you would go to your posh friend's house as a kid.
It was big and quiet but you almost felt like you couldn't really relax.
It is a cool place, safe and clean but I guess I'm the scum of society and if I lived there I'd miss the little things like sitting outside having smoke, getting blackout drunk now and then and being a oval office or even playing loud music.

And part me kind of also wanted my kid to experience the part of being a teenager where you are an anti-social shithead with your friends now and then.
So I convinced my ex that if we lived there it'd be too much of a financial strain and we/I would miss out friends and family.

Maybe I didn't make the right choice since we separated a few years later and maybe I should have gave the place a try for a year at least but I don't know there was just something really bland about the whole place on the first impression.
But if you like it then cool.
It has a slight overbearing edge to it but when you look at it despite impressions it's probably less/equally totalitarian as the UK/USA is.

That's my dull experience with Singapore.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

RennZero posted:

Gonna have to disagree with you there. I could never live comfortably with the knowledge of that one person being tortured for my benefit. I am sure many others would feel the same. I would rather just catch malaria and die or whatever.

I guess you're going to sell all of your modern possessions then and go break rocks by hand in the Congo or work 16 hours a day on an assembly line in a sweatshop in Thailand. People there are being subjected to unsafe, unfair working conditions for hundredths of what you probably get paid an hour so that your luxury consumer goods can be sold at an affordable enough price for there to be an actual market for them. Your computer was paid for with food stolen off of their tables.

But it's worth it because, even if the vast majority of the people who get to live the middle class+ life of ease in the developed world waste it by poopsocking world of warcraft or whatever, the fact that a few of us get the chance to engage in pursuits like art, astrophysics, advanced number theory, etc., is what makes our species different from every other one on earth and thus gives meaning to our collective existence.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
one day some brilliant mathematician will formulate a proof for the goldbach conjecture

if you were somehow able to work out the collective suffering his fellow human beings went through in order to afford him the opportunities necessary to do that and then express it in, I don't know, a number of africans that had to live short brutal lives in abject squalor on the equivalent of a single dollar a day or whatever, how many do you think it'd be?

idk, a hundred thousand? a million? a billion? I can't think of a number where I can definitely say "nope, not worth it"

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

1) too hot & humid. you like stepping out of the shower & sweating immediately?

2) exorbitant prices for cars & housing

3) there isn't much of the "western culture" you'd find in cities like new york and london: musicals, plays, museums etc,. i mean they exist but they're generally mediocre

4) no drugs. not once, not ever unless you literally want to die

5) 80% of the population is stressed out and pissed off all the time

if you're rich you can bulldoze all of these problems. truly the wealthy's paradise.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

They have easily the worst and most annoying English dialect.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Groovelord Neato posted:

They have easily the worst and most annoying English dialect.

i think it's cute

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

one day some brilliant mathematician will formulate a proof for the goldbach conjecture

if you were somehow able to work out the collective suffering his fellow human beings went through in order to afford him the opportunities necessary to do that and then express it in, I don't know, a number of africans that had to live short brutal lives in abject squalor on the equivalent of a single dollar a day or whatever, how many do you think it'd be?

idk, a hundred thousand? a million? a billion? I can't think of a number where I can definitely say "nope, not worth it"

It'd definitely be worth it if all the victims shared the highest coefficient of relationship with you

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
didnt read this thread but i will say singapore

Serjeant Snubbin
Feb 1, 2002

Pillbug

baw posted:

i don't think they even sell gum
That is correct. Wrigley's lobbied the US government and they talked to the Singapore and now your dentist can prescribe gum. But you can't buy it.

baw posted:

i cant see the smiley you used, please describe it to me in precise detail

Click here. Type in the CAPTCHA. Revel in the smiley faces. For some reason Cloudflare hates Singapore and thinks we're all dodgy dudes.

XMNN posted:

singapore seems like the sort of society i would build in tropico

do they randomly disappear underperforming teamsters and construction workers for fun/as an example to the rest?
There was a bus strike last year and the strike leaders had their work permits revoked and were back on the boat to mainland China faster than you can say "Cannot!"

Before that there was an airline pilot strike and LKY dug into the leader's details and found out that he had just bought a house in Australia and next thing you know his work permit lapsed really fast.

So in a nutshell, if you're going to unionise and strike, probably don't.

Also another thing is that people who are underpaid, like the $20 per day Tamil worker they put on trial after the Little India events, that they're making more money than they would back home. $20 per day? That's nothing to you or me, but amongst his friends back in Tamil Naidu he is Mr Moneybags. And yeah, if you're eating at the hawker centres or your company is providing you accommodation then you can put most of that in the bank to remit home.

Serjeant Snubbin fucked around with this message at 14:12 on Jul 4, 2015

Serjeant Snubbin
Feb 1, 2002

Pillbug

SweetKarma posted:

Nobody books a ticket for another country just for the food. Unless you're rich and feel like tasting food in another country makes you "cultured".
Yeah you do.

When Heston Blumenthal said he would open Greasy Duck in Melbourne for 6 months the papers in Singapore ran articles about how it's now easier to get to the Greasy Duck and it's just a short plane flight away. True story.

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

Vegetable posted:

1) too hot & humid. you like stepping out of the shower & sweating immediately?
I changed clothes twice today. I also went outside twice. It's not a coincidence

Vegetable posted:

2) exorbitant prices for cars & housing
At least food cheap right? For real though, I'm originally from AZ and people here (like, your average Joe or Muhammad or Raj or whatev) pay for cars what I'd pay for a whole loving house in Tucson or Phoenix.

Vegetable posted:

3) there isn't much of the "western culture" you'd find in cities like new york and london: musicals, plays, museums etc,. i mean they exist but they're generally mediocre
...yeah, pretty much.

Vegetable posted:

4) no drugs. not once, not ever unless you literally want to die
Nah, if you just want to get blazed you'd have to bring in more than 500g to get executed. Anything less than that and it's merely a lengthy prison sentence. No biggie.

Vegetable posted:

5) 80% of the population is stressed out and pissed off all the time if you're rich you can bulldoze all of these problems. truly the wealthy's paradise.
A) Yes, everyone's a super high strung robot and B) Here's the average income. FYI the SGD$ is about USD$0.8 or so right now, so 5K/month is still like USD$4K. I make less than this and I'm a researcher in the medical sciences so there's no way I'm making less than your average dude here. So... imagine what the top earners are making to throw the average off like that? The rich here are really loving rich.

Murray Mantoinette fucked around with this message at 14:08 on Jul 4, 2015

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

kimihia posted:

That is correct. Wrigley's lobbied the US government and they talked to the Singapore and now your dentist can prescribe gum. But you can't buy it.

Click here. Type in the CAPTCHA. Revel in the smiley faces. For some reason Cloudflare hates Singapore and thinks we're all dodgy dudes.

Yeah, I run firefox and keep a separate tab with a smiley image and the forums' .css stylesheet loaded. Whenever things on the forums start looking weird i just reload those tabs, type in the captcha and then everything starts loading normally again for a while.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

i think it's cute

It aint.

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

Don' like dat, leh. Cute wat.

Serjeant Snubbin
Feb 1, 2002

Pillbug

st1LL_51ngl3 posted:

I changed clothes twice today. I also went outside twice. It's not a coincidence
I got acclimatised and didn't really notice. Some friends came over from the homeland and we went to a nice resort in Phuket ($40 on a plane return?) and I was walking around in jeans and somebody said, how do you walk around in jeans in this heat? I didn't even notice, and when Iooked around at my friends were in the shortest shorts and still collapsing in sweaty heaps under fans because they couldn't handle the heat.

Harden the gently caress up, perhaps?

Hey Singapore buddy, you going to Sundown tonight?

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

kimihia posted:

I got acclimatised and didn't really notice. Some friends came over from the homeland and we went to a nice resort in Phuket ($40 on a plane return?) and I was walking around in jeans and somebody said, how do you walk around in jeans in this heat? I didn't even notice, and when Iooked around at my friends were in the shortest shorts and still collapsing in sweaty heaps under fans because they couldn't handle the heat.

Harden the gently caress up, perhaps?

Hey Singapore buddy, you going to Sundown tonight?

I'm a big humidity pussy. Lived here 7 years and I still can't loving stand it. I'd stab my grandma in the throat if it meant I got to sit in an air conditioned room.

And no, no sundown. It's an easy night relaxing and pretending to enjoy drinking Tiger Beer for me.

Serjeant Snubbin
Feb 1, 2002

Pillbug
7 years? WTF. Well done you.

The Radler is pretty good but still eye wateringly expensive.

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry
That's why I usually drink Duty Free Store vodka or those dirt cheap Chinese beers, but it's the Fourth so I'm celebrating.

El Golden Goose
Jul 23, 2007
Lived there when I was a kid. The government reads your emails, and will call you regarding the content of said emails. For instance, we were leaving to go to I think Shanghai or something for a week, my mom sent some emails to some people about it, and my mom got a call from the gov't offering her a mail-forwarding service for the week. Very spooky

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

El Golden Goose posted:

Lived there when I was a kid. The government reads your emails, and will call you regarding the content of said emails. For instance, we were leaving to go to I think Shanghai or something for a week, my mom sent some emails to some people about it, and my mom got a call from the gov't offering her a mail-forwarding service for the week. Very spooky

Most countries read your emails, but they don't offer you anything.

Serjeant Snubbin
Feb 1, 2002

Pillbug
Duty Free, you are a true champion. I need to book another holiday. Kinabalu?

El Golden Goose posted:

... my mom got a call from the gov't offering her a mail-forwarding service for the week. ...
Nothing quite that creepy, but more than once when I've been contemplating a price someone nearby will show me a calculator to prove that one is cheaper per gram or that if I buy a second one then I save 45 cents. People are generally helpful. Except when they're pushing in front to get onto the train. There's a queue here.

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

kimihia posted:

Duty Free, you are a true champion. I need to book another holiday. Kinabalu?

People are generally helpful. Except when they're pushing in front to get onto the train. There's a queue here.

My wife travels a lot so we get duty free liquor pretty regularly. My next holiday will probably be Vietnam. Singapore owns for visiting Southeast Asian countries cuz they're all right next door.

Also I had some woman (a mid-40s Chinese lady, surprise surprise) push in front of me at the bus stop and tell me "no queue!" when I looked at her funny.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Beef Turret posted:

It'd definitely be worth it if all the victims shared the highest coefficient of relationship with you

I would say this would be a perfect way for goons to gain value from our lives but obviously no one here is capable of an honest day's labour under any conditions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

I would say this would be a perfect way for goons to gain value from our lives but obviously no one here is capable of an honest day's labour under any conditions

Hey now, I once played WoW for like 15 hours straight and I didn't even ask for overtime. I'm a regular humanitarian, I am.

• Locked thread