Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
is this the kind of show that old or new GBS likes? or maybe it can bring both old and new GBS together in celebrations of the likeable & diverse cast? i'm being forced to watch it in order to force someone else to watch THE SHIELD, but i like it so far, especially Lito.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Grandmother of Five posted:

the original Matrix
i have a feeling the stupid thing youre talking about does not live up to this

those sunbeams are literally gods approval shining down upon him

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
what the gently caress kind of name is sense8

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Martha Jones's rainbow dildo drills a transexual's haunted vagina, gets slimed

Ahundredbux posted:

what the gently caress kind of name is sense8
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=sensate

Iprazochrome
Nov 3, 2008
but the matrix sequels were good

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
i especially enjoy the montage of father son bonding moment transitioning between intense lesbian intimacy

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

s0m3 guy posted:

i especially enjoy the montage of father son bonding moment transitioning between intense lesbian intimacy

millennials.txt

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
i liked the part in matrix where he went back in time to stop the robots from releasing the virus that led to pandemic but instead he just hung out at the nuthouse with the guy who was just a figment of his imagination

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
i liked the karaoke transitioning scene better than the group sex transitioning scene, but i'm a bit of a prude.

haris pilton
Sep 4, 2014
gently caress sense8, it's a bad show.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Please, do not watch Netflix original series except for trailer park boys.

haris pilton
Sep 4, 2014
I second this motion

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
I've always wanted to see a literal pile of men having gay sex, and well, thanks Sense8.

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

you don't have to find beauty in the multitude of human expression, or respect people regardless of sexuality, race, religion or gender, in order to like this show - but it helps

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

is this the kind of show that old or new GBS likes? or maybe it can bring both old and new GBS together in celebrations of the likeable & diverse cast? i'm being forced to watch it in order to force someone else to watch THE SHIELD, but i like it so far, especially Lito.

Why are you so obsessed with GBS? gently caress you.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Naerasa posted:

I've always wanted to see a literal pile of men having gay sex, and well, thanks Sense8.

Wasn't going to watch this but I'm sold now

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

:horse:
~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

Buschmaki posted:

Please, do not watch Netflix original series except for trailer park boys.

Bojack Horseman is very good

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Locker Room Zubaz posted:

You're a functioning retard. TPB is actually a show.

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Oh god.

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

TPB a show so bad and unfunny it got cancelled on canadian television

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

TPB a show so bad and unfunny it got cancelled on canadian television

Better replace it with a horse who is a celebrity!

rakovsky maybe
Nov 4, 2008

Avatar + post combo hahahahaha i'm dyin' over here

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

rakovsky maybe posted:

Avatar + post combo hahahahaha i'm dyin' over here

Someone's crazy about horses, haha!

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

I liked Sense8 but i felt they relied too heavily on Sun's magic powers of rear end kicking

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

Knight posted:

transexual

I knew something was "off" with that girl first scene

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

I liked Sense8 but i felt they relied too heavily on Sun's magic powers of rear end kicking

I have no idea what you're talking about, but it sounds like you'd like anime.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
nothing gets past me

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

The God drat Van Damme Van kicking scene was had just enough Van Damme in it. That guy is obsessed with Van Damme. This show speaks to me.

I can almost do the splits btw.

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
The writing is like some 16 year old's livejournal entry. If you want scifi watch humans or utopia instead.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

midnightclimax posted:

The writing is like some 16 year old's livejournal entry. If you want scifi watch humans or utopia instead.

is it like the bridge where the remake is set somewhere else, and all the danish characters are mexican instead, because gently caress that is some funny and accurate poo poo my man

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
I would watch that

Mattavist
May 24, 2003

Naerasa posted:

im the confused straight cop in the middle of a gay orgy

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
I counted and catalogued twelve gay sex orgies throughout the first season. What sort of perverted sixteen year olds are you stalking?

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

Fiend posted:

The God drat Van Damme Van kicking scene was had just enough Van Damme in it. That guy is obsessed with Van Damme. This show speaks to me.

I can almost do the splits btw.

that guy is cool. he always seem happy and positive & has a big heart. everyone else has martial art or lock picking or some other skill to help out with when they switch in, but this guy's power is cheering people up. he can also drive a car, but i think most people can do that, so his real power is making people feel better.

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

Cake Smashing Boob posted:

is it like the bridge where the remake is set somewhere else, and all the danish characters are mexican instead, because gently caress that is some funny and accurate poo poo my man

It's like the bridge written by an angsty emo teen, with social commentary straight from the rage against the machine album.

Trebek
Mar 7, 2002
College Slice
one of the worst tv shows i've ever watched, unless you just like having certain beliefs reinforced over and over to make yourself feel better about your lifestyle.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

midnightclimax posted:

It's like the bridge written by an angsty emo teen, with social commentary straight from the rage against the machine album.

Humans?

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

that guy is cool. he always seem happy and positive & has a big heart. everyone else has martial art or lock picking or some other skill to help out with when they switch in, but this guy's power is cheering people up. he can also drive a car, but i think most people can do that, so his real power is making people feel better.

The pharmacist/chemist lady has a shittier ability, she is mesmerized by german dicks and can make bombs or something

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

midnightclimax posted:

i just read the synopsis of Utopia, and instead of being a show about a Utopia (which would be awesome), its a remake of Early Edition?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnnypDOxC9M

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

Trebek posted:

one of the worst tv shows i've ever watched, unless you just like having certain beliefs reinforced over and over to make yourself feel better about your lifestyle.

what beliefs are that?

• Locked thread