Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Kommando posted:

Gaspy is feeling burnt out. he told me on Snapchat he wants a break.

##vote Asphyxious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

sleep tight pupper

##vote Asphyxious

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Quiet poll

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
This is the part where Gaspy bursts in and says that Kommando's snapchat story is rubbish.

And I say I don't care.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Birdstrike posted:

I don't care.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Also one of Birdstrike / Kommando are probably scum.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Matthew Beet posted:

nah first it was hiip with toml's laser scum finder.

psst: the laser scum finder was "lynch the lurker"

which is probably what I'll do today, before I head out at 5 I'll see who's on the bottom of the post list and vote accordingly

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
You mother fuckers post too much.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Those On My Left posted:

which is probably what I'll do today, before I head out at 5 I'll see who's on the bottom of the post list and vote accordingly

Kat Delacour posted:

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Kat Delacour posted:

I stop posted in the good and bad threads when mafia is on

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Alright. Coffee and reading.

Mass role claim is straight up bullshit and it's exactly the stupid poo poo Gaspy and Beet would come up with that as their scum master plan because together they're sort of thought leaders in the field of mafia excellence so if they were both on the train I reckon it'd end up happening. Other than that the slap fight feels sincere. Which is balls because it means I can't persecute them.

TOML is already making excuses not to bother playing the game again, how loving convenient.

In the absence of Anidav I'm going to start Day 1 on the smoking gun who doesn't post enough to get a loving read on and is apparently the smiling viper anyway
##vote Mith

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Kat Delacour posted:

Alright. Coffee and reading.

Mass role claim is straight up bullshit and it's exactly the stupid poo poo Gaspy and Beet would come up with that as their scum master plan because together they're sort of thought leaders in the field of mafia excellence so if they were both on the train I reckon it'd end up happening. Other than that the slap fight feels sincere. Which is balls because it means I can't persecute them.

TOML is already making excuses not to bother playing the game again, how loving convenient.

In the absence of Anidav I'm going to start Day 1 on the smoking gun who doesn't post enough to get a loving read on and is apparently the smiling viper anyway
##vote Mith

*wah I don't want to get caught out lying so I dont want to roleclaim*

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Though the Mith vote is sound, I was thinking about this last game.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Kat, Kat, hey Kat,

R U OK?

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Matthew Beet posted:

Though the Mith vote is sound, I was thinking about this last game.

Matthew Beet posted:

then do it. stop talking about it. poo poo or get off the pot.
:parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
You know why it's bad for town and that's exactly why you and Gaspy planned it for your scum-opus. It must have really stung when he just turfed you and ran with it all on his own.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

Those On My Left posted:

Uh oh

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
Fwiw I think round xxvii of Gaspy v Beet v Bif is, as ever, town sabre rattling

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Let's kill them all anyway though and waste three days

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

"Let me get this straight..."
Slept in, sorry.

Never lynch Bif day one.
Never lynch Gaspy day one. Gaspy, immediately previous game notwithstanding is generally twitchy and incompetent scum with a Riddler like need to be caught. As town he may do some good.

Gonna go back to the start and see what jumps out.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
Hi

I woke up at 1pm and had no idea the game was on until now D:

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Birdstrike posted:

Kat, Kat, hey Kat,

R U OK?

There are no stupid videos mocking R U OK DAY so instead have this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djK_ucSYpaw

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Kat Delacour posted:

You know why it's bad for town and that's exactly why you and Gaspy planned it for your scum-opus. It must have really stung when he just turfed you and ran with it all on his own.

Uhh nope.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Kat Delacour posted:

There are no stupid videos mocking R U OK DAY so instead have this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djK_ucSYpaw

oh wow :3:

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

Currently twitchy about FS tbh. Taking any of Beet and Gaspy's earlier joking as an actual theory strikes me as an early angle.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Kat Delacour posted:

Well we don't know if it's bad for town, we've never tried! Gotta test your theories remember Kat.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

SKY COQ posted:

Fwiw I think round xxvii of Gaspy v Beet v Bif is, as ever, town sabre rattling

There's hardly anything happening between the three of us compared to other games.
Interesting way to try to look townie coq.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
Why do people seem to think I am some kind of fork-tongued she-devil in mafia? Is it because of the TOML nintendo game? I was just having an immense amount of fun, considering that was like my first time being scum :(

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Gwynplaine posted:

Slept in, sorry.

Never lynch Gaspy day one. Gaspy, immediately previous game notwithstanding is generally twitchy and incompetent scum with a Riddler like need to be caught. As town he may do some good.

To be fair you'll never lynch gaspy anyway, even at lylo, so this is really just a filler post.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Mithranderp posted:

Why do people seem to think I am some kind of fork-tongued she-devil in mafia? Is it because of the TOML nintendo game? I was just having an immense amount of fun, considering that was like my first time being scum :(

Nah you've just been very unengaged lately.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Gwynplaine posted:

Slept in, sorry.

Never lynch Bif day one.

That's the thing though, isn't it. It's not actually "never lynch Gaspy D1"
It's never lynch Gaspy.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Matthew Beet posted:

Nah you've just been very unengaged lately.

disengaged.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Of course it's bad for town! It exposes the power roles, if not through direct claim then through omission from every other idiot lining up to shout vanilla from the rooftops. This isn't a theory we need to test.

Gwynplaine posted:

Currently twitchy about FS tbh. Taking any of Beet and Gaspy's earlier joking as an actual theory strikes me as an early angle.

Matthew Beet posted:

Well we don't know if it's bad for town, we've never tried! Gotta test your theories remember Kat.

lol

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

There's a difference in my thinking out loud on Kats motivations when I've had similar thoughts and you going all "I don't want to vote Bert San he's so kawaii but if I must" you bleeding toucan

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Kat Delacour posted:

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Mithranderp posted:

disengaged.

Explains why l my phone hated it and couldn't offer a suggestion. I'm tired and sick. poo poo happens.

So no comment on the content? Interesting.

Freudian Slip
Mar 10, 2007

"I'm an archivist. I'm archiving."

Gwynplaine posted:

So you read Beet and Gaspy claims about being vanilla town as joking?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Kat Delacour posted:

Of course it's bad for town! It exposes the power roles, if not through direct claim then through omission from every other idiot lining up to shout vanilla from the rooftops. This isn't a theory we need to test.

lol

It could also back scum into a corner. The mafia wiki actually talks about ways mods can prevent against mass claims because they can potentially break the game.

I

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Matthew Beet posted:

Explains why l my phone hated it and couldn't offer a suggestion. I'm tired and sick. poo poo happens.

So no comment on the content? Interesting.

?

I haven't had much time to sit down and read the entire thread so forgive my confusion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

I have voted for Gaspy , people who know their Mafia history. Can't remember if it stuck or not,but I have done it. Lynching eachother isn't out of bounds - just nightkills.
At the end of last game while it was slightly more likely that Gaspy was scum instead of MO. Gaspy had been clever whereas MO had been lurky as all get out. In the event it WAS MO, I think it would have set a bad precedent.

I'm not quite so stupid that if there is incontrovertible evidence toward Gaspy I wont vote for him. And vica verca.

• Locked thread