Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
:flaccid:

Draup
Jun 19, 2008
I wasn't offended until I noticed the fat chick

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
So i have to look at the swole rippling musculature of a homosexual but a pistol on my hip scares you :rolleyes:

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I'm curious about the gay elf script underneath the left swole man breasts.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
I misread the thread title as "Does my flag offend you?"

Astigmatism. Sorry.

Might make a decent thread on it's own, though.

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
Pity reply.

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded
poo poo. Be careful what you ask for.

Predictable enough, really.

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

InterFaced posted:

I'm bi-curious about the gay elf script underneath the left swole man breasts.

ftfy

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
which one is yours

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I never really considered it but...

"I'm gay"

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
Gays are kinda annoying. Plz give them all the rights so they can stfu for a second

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I thought this would be a thread about smokers rights, voted 1

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded

how me a frog posted:

Gays are kinda annoying. Plz give them all the rights so they can stfu for a second

My stance exactly. Now that gayosity is all legal-like it is therefore now ordinary.

So maybe now we'll STOP loving HEARING ABOUT IT THAT'S WHY SCOTUS GAVE YOU YOUR GODDAM SPECIAL FAGRIGHTS SO YOU WOULD FINALLY STFU

THEY'RE YOUR PARTS YOU OWN 'EM SO YA CAN DO AS YA LIKE WITH 'EM I SEZ- WHY WAS THIS EVER A MATTER OF DEBATE

IT'S JUST NOT MY DANCE FOLKS-PLEASE PLEASE STOP TRYING TO MAKE ME CARE ABOUT YOUR ITTY-BITTY SOCIAL BUTTHURTAGES
YOU'RE OFFICIALLY NORMAL NOW SO SHUT THE HELL UP PLEASE
SO YOU'RE GAY- WHO CARES!
Ahhh. I feel so much calmer now.
We can now go back to ignoring you dear sweet harmless pervs as the largely inconsequential segment of society that you are.
Although I gotta hand it to you poofs-that ISIS flag made out of butt-plugs was a masterstroke of mockery.
Heh. Hehehhheheheh.

Where can I get one? you better copyright it at once. It's gonna be very popular.
Paul Coombs was the creator- linky-poo http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/isis-sex-toy-flag-man-5975085

zimboe fucked around with this message at 17:18 on Jul 1, 2015

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

YeahSo!
Feb 1, 2015

by Lowtax

Does my fag offend you?
Or leave a bad taste in your mouth?
You act like you've never had one
And you want me to go without
Well it's...

Too late
Tonight
To drag the fag out into the light
We're one, but we're not the same
We get to 
Marry our brother
gently caress many another
Fag...

pretty good aggro deck
Dec 31, 2007

Extinct!

does my fag offend you

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded

Malf posted:

does my fag offend you

Pedant.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Malf posted:

does my fag offend you

*is two blocks away*
*Starts coughing uncontrollably while staring you down like a bitch*

YeahSo!
Feb 1, 2015

by Lowtax

Malf posted:

does my fag offend you

You've got a huge fag on your hands there! I didn't realise this was a pissing contest.. else I woulda pulled out my big guns too.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
do my faggots offend you?

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
Homosex is an abomination

YeahSo!
Feb 1, 2015

by Lowtax

Professor Tomtom posted:

Homosex is an abomination

There might be a bit of vowel confusion here. Or maybe it's just the accent.

Homosex is an obamanation.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

YeahSo! posted:

There might be a bit of vowel confusion here. Or maybe it's just the accent.

Homosex is an obamanation.

who let you out again! D:

YeahSo!
Feb 1, 2015

by Lowtax

mng posted:

who let you out again! D:

Lol Mng, shhhh.. I snuck out last night while he wasn't watching; made my getaway while he was busy playing (losing at) poker. :D

Does my obamanation of a fag offend you?
:nws: http://i.imgur.com/mkn670X.jpg
(this is pixellated, but I'm gonna err on the side of caution and NWS it anyway. I'm just not sure if it's done enough, and I'm concerned it won't take much for ol' Gnarly to rush at me like a bull outta the gate, and I don't wanna be sent up the river again so soon. I've only just escaped Ralp's "protective arms" and I've had my fill, I'm not going back, man. I don't wanna, I've had enough of him.. so it's getting fkn NWS'd.. 'coz I'm scaredy-cat who's had a gutful and this looks like it could be trouble.) :P

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

MY SANCTITY OF MARRIAGE NOOOOO

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
those dudes dont even want to have sex with women :confused:

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

I think that reducing homosexual men to nothing more than eye candy is quite problematic and they deserve respect and also some more clothes.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

YeahSo! posted:

Lol Mng, shhhh.. I snuck out last night while he wasn't watching; made my getaway while he was busy playing (losing at) poker. :D

Does my obamanation of a fag offend you?
:nws: http://i.imgur.com/mkn670X.jpg
(this is pixellated, but I'm gonna err on the side of caution and NWS it anyway. I'm just not sure if it's done enough, and I'm concerned it won't take much for ol' Gnarly to rush at me like a bull outta the gate, and I don't wanna be sent up the river again so soon. I've only just escaped Ralp's "protective arms" and I've had my fill, I'm not going back, man. I don't wanna, I've had enough of him.. so it's getting fkn NWS'd.. 'coz I'm scaredy-cat who's had a gutful and this looks like it could be trouble.) :P

are you the actual gunky junket, the person infamous for sending billions of pms to mods, admins and fyad users?

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Shirley Crabtree posted:

do my faggots offend you?

pork 4 faggots? maybe by the time i was 8

YeahSo!
Feb 1, 2015

by Lowtax

Haverchuck posted:

are you the actual gunky junket, the person infamous for sending billions of pms to mods, admins and fyad users?

Nah, I wish.. she rocks! I'm just a Gunky Junket fangirl. I won her avatar in a forum competition a few months back. :D

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

where's the fag i only see cool dudes prob all QBs on varsity nice delts man *holds ur shoulder for a long time keeps sniffing ur shoulder then nibble sit a bit kiss kiss on the shoudler too if time permits*

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded
These Gay Pride parades are better than going to the zoo.

Except no gorillas.

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
im the silverback gorillas silver back

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Please work your loving delts, shoulder day isn't just seated press, lateral raises, and maybe really light standing rows and done, you need to have a balanced workday, as you would with any other day.

These retards just have these flat, limp loving shoulders that look like pathetic sagging little knobs.
loving DO OVERHEAD PRESS AT HIGH INTENSITY AND DEDICATED SEVERAL loving LIFTS TO SHOULDERS INCLUDING LATERAL AND MOST IMPORTANT REAR DELTOID WORK YOU loving STUPID WEAK SHOULDER FUCKERS.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

are these the koopa bros?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PandaCookies
Mar 19, 2009

Delicious endangered confection!
Your fag seems nice, and very colorful. Would fag again.

• Locked thread