Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW
jews have brainwashed them. love your race, people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
All the actually funny /pol/ memes come from self-deprecating Jews havin' a good laff one minute and then crying the next.

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009

Al Cowens posted:

All the actually funny /pol/ memes come from self-deprecating Jews havin' a good laff one minute and then crying the next.

This is true of all comedy, actually.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?
I hate myself, but that's more the crippling sadbrains than because I'm white. Hope this helps, OP!

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW

Roro posted:

I hate myself, but that's more the crippling sadbrains than because I'm white. Hope this helps, OP!

there's a strong correlation between leftism and sadbrains... wonder why that could be

Molothecat
Jul 25, 2007

Wrath, hate, pain, and death!

I love being white and have thoroughly enjoyed myself while doing so.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

anchoress posted:

there's a strong correlation between leftism and sadbrains... wonder why that could be
the right has no remorse or guilt, usually

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
"Whites" are parasitic leeches who scored 3 continents worth of resources 500 years ago thanks to a fluke called smallpox, and they've done nothing but suck the lifesblood out of other races since OP

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Beef Turret posted:

"Whites" are parasitic leeches who scored 3 continents worth of resources 500 years ago thanks to a fluke called smallpox, and they've done nothing but suck the lifesblood out of other races since OP

Hmm sounds like you're explaining the nature of evolutionary advantage but are all mad about it for some reason hmm I wonder why...

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
whites accidentally owned most of the world with bioweapons lol

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
Being white, aka attractive, is very nice.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

The Protagonist posted:

Hmm sounds like you're explaining the nature of evolutionary advantage but are all mad about it for some reason hmm I wonder why...

While the Han drilled for natural gas to use as fuel, whites and blacks were still trying to figure out how to put big rock on top of other rock. Everyone knows asians score higher on every objective metric you care to device, and all signs point to european hegemony as an aberration of history. That's the real reason whites are so guilty about it. Like a new money who got there by winning the lottery, he spends every moment nervous of being found out. But now that the wealth derived from new world and colonial expansion has plateaued, the natural hierarchy has begun to reassert itself.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Beef Turret posted:

While the Han drilled for natural gas to use as fuel, whites and blacks were still trying to figure out how to put big rock on top of other rock. Everyone knows asians score higher on every objective metric you care to device, and all signs point to european hegemony as an aberration of history. That's the real reason whites are so guilty about it. Like a new money who got there by winning the lottery, he spends every moment nervous of being found out. But now that the wealth derived from new world and colonial expansion has plateaued, the natural hierarchy has begun to reassert itself.

Counterpoint the Asians already interacted with the Caucasians because we found caucasian mummies in China dating back to the BC period. But the Chinese government covered it up because knowing that the Whites interbred with the early chinese would be a big blow to the Chinese identity.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Love Sosa.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Beef Turret posted:

Oh. Ooooooh.

Now I finally "get" anime.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

rakovsky maybe posted:

white people cannot shut the gently caress up about white people

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

:chloe:

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
We need to cleanse the white race of the weak.

naem
May 29, 2011

Actually the Chinese peaked early and built a wall around themselves and stagnated for several thousand years

Eumenides
Sep 24, 2007

This is the face of Lawful Good!

Fun Shoe
I don't hate myself but I certainly hate white people

If you don't hate white people then you are probably sick, dumb, and/or white hth

China is master race, long live the Orient

Infinite Karma
Oct 23, 2004
Good as dead

i internalize all the abuse i've received in my life, so i know what little worth i have to others. if i don't make other people happy, why should i be happy? when bad things happen to me, it's because i brought them on myself. i'm white by the way

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Eumenides posted:

If you don't hate white people then you are probably sick, dumb, and/or white hth

You guys should just get lifts for your shoes and relax.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus
I don't know. I mean, I've jerked off to women of every color, so I think I'm pretty hip and down, as the kids say.

Can't I just hate all other white people? I mean white people really are the worst. Tumblr said so.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I was doing a perfectly innocent image search for a color photo of Hitler yesterday , and was dismayed that all the best ones seemed to be on Stormfront.

Eumenides
Sep 24, 2007

Fun Shoe
Ironically it is the racists that are most effective at mocking racism

Personally white ladies are super hot but white people have ugly souls

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:
The han also refused to accept there was anything worthwhile outside of China or Chinese thought. Traditional Chinese medicine for everyone would be lovely though.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

MyChemicalImbalance posted:

The han also refused to accept there was anything worthwhile outside of China or Chinese thought. Traditional Chinese medicine for everyone would be lovely though.

Han were going to go at it alone

The Han were Solo

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Eumenides posted:

what is with this recent trend of people saying 'personally' the wrong way. You mean 'personally I think' or 'personally I believe'. How about you think about what you're typing. And you should probably stop being a racist, too.

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
im so enlightened about topics *taps pencil while studying for bio exam*

Eumenides
Sep 24, 2007

Fun Shoe
Yeah China and the Arabic empires of the Middle Ages are an interesting study in how important chance and circumstance are in shaping human history, with China repeatedly inventing technologies the elites were unwilling or unable to implement (printing press: keep peasant literacy down, holy poo poo our language has a lot of characters), which are then transmitted down trade routes to Istanbul and all those lovely places (printing press: cursive language not suitable for typesetting, hundreds of thousands of lower-middle class scribes oppose utilization), and then BAM some desperate smelly Europeans figure out how to use it and just muscle their way in to civilization

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Eumenides posted:

Eumenides posted:

Got a chip on your shoulder, guy? Lets talk about it.

Eumenides
Sep 24, 2007

Fun Shoe

opus111 posted:

what is with this recent trend of people saying 'personally' the wrong way. You mean 'personally I think' or 'personally I believe'. How about you think about what you're typing. And you should probably stop being a racist, too.

No white ladies personally very hot me

Eumenides
Sep 24, 2007

Fun Shoe

a dog from hell posted:

Got a chip on your shoulder, guy? Lets talk about it.

My chip is called the cockroaches

The cockroaches are named caucasians, the smelliest of the races

I just spit on my screen for emphasis

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Eumenides posted:

My chip is called the cockroaches

The cockroaches are named caucasians, the smelliest of the races

I just spit on my screen for emphasis

The caucasians were already in China before all those things you listed were invented.

They were loving those Chinese ladies and making glorious half breeds.

Eumenides
Sep 24, 2007

Fun Shoe

The Taint Reaper posted:

The caucasians were already in China before all those things you listed were invented.

They were loving those Chinese ladies and making glorious half breeds.

Yeah but caucasians also aren't white people so really I'm just throwing words around

I like y'all white people I'm just teasin :)

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Eumenides posted:

Yeah but caucasians also aren't white people so really I'm just throwing words around

I like y'all white people I'm just teasin :)

I'm not even white

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
White are generally slimey and weak but you have to respect us for our women and our tech.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

a dog from hell posted:

White are generally slimey and weak but you have to respect us for our women and our tech.

White people bathe, they can't generate slime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eumenides
Sep 24, 2007

Fun Shoe
Slime is part water and as a proud white American I tend to cultivate my slime for sale on the free market

• Locked thread