Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
No need for the Black Maria

Goodbye to the brixton sun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

forkboy84 posted:

I'd really rather not, getting horrible imagines of Jacob Rees-Mogg

Don't talk poo poo about Jacob Rees-Mogg. You don't realize it but he is a living national treasure. He is the greatest living Englishman.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

tdrules posted:

phwoarrrr

You imagine that elderly Peers of the Realm do sometimes take off their lordly robes and snort cocaine and wear hookers bras. You even sort of know deep down that they do.

But you really never get to see photos of it.

I watched the video yesterday and I'm pretty sure he is regalling the gals with stories of his 200 pound a day allowance from the Lords. One of the girls says something like "wow, 200 quid a day for lunch," and he says something like "no dear, not for lunch, for this!" And taps his cocaine.

So loving good.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

Barry Foster posted:

And yet everyone on my facebook feed is apoplectic with rage about the fate of poor old Cecil or lovely little foxie-woxies, while not giving a gently caress about what the Tories are doing.

(to be clear, I despise trophy/fox hunting, but I'm also deeply suspicious of people who appear to care more about animals than they do about people)

There is a wonderful,quote, somewhere, which I have looked hard for but not been able to find. About the British being a race known for their something, their hypocrisy, and their kindness to animals.

• Locked thread