Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

confirmed: inbreeding gives you a sense of humour and makes you smile

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

Clochette posted:

There was at least one white gorilla. Apparently the albinism was a result of inbreeding.

You married a man you met on CWCwiki.

You might aswell be inbred.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

:snipe:

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

this would be a p.sick buddy cop show imo

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
this is just more evidence that compters are racist

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi

Clochette posted:

There was at least one white gorilla. Apparently the albinism was a result of inbreeding.

if this gorilla had black skin and white fur it would look really cool

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
I guess I am heir to a huge fortune because apparently my grandma is some bigshot in charge of Google photos.

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Ocean Book posted:

if this gorilla had black skin and white fur it would look really cool
A white gorilla in blackface.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

Clochette posted:

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
No see cops won't shoot gorillas

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Clochette posted:

I don't need your white monkey god

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

satanic splash-back posted:

Is marrying a man who keeps pizza under his bed the result of inbreeding as well, or is that just a choice?

I was going to say "ask Clochette" without noticing who you quoted lol

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

porkchop_express posted:

No see cops won't shoot gorillas
Oh no?

quote:

Police evacuated an estimated 300 people from the zoo compound Thursday and killed Jabari, a 13-year-old male western lowland gorilla, after he charged at officers.

“It tried to charge two of our officers, so we had to shoot it,” Deputy Police Chief Daniel Garcia said. “You can imagine the pandemonium we had out here when he got loose. We felt terrible we had to put this animal down.”

PoPcornTG
Mar 26, 2007

Dogs day afternoon
Bleak Gremlin

They thought the Gorilla was a black man. Poor thing. :(

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Only registered members can see post attachments!

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

PoPcornTG posted:

They thought the Gorilla was a black man. Poor thing. :(

Google Photos led them astray.

"It's a dirty job. Illegal immigrants gotta do it."

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW
you can't tell me the woman in that photo doesn't look like a gorilla. i mean the poor thing, she has to be one of the most wide-nosed, thick-lipped, coal-dark negroes i've ever seen

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

anchoress posted:

you can't tell me the woman in that photo doesn't look like a gorilla. i mean the poor thing, she has to be one of the most wide-nosed, thick-lipped, coal-dark negroes i've ever seen

quite the fucker posted:

black guy: i'd gently caress you if your dark genius didn't scare me
me: *turns up game of thrones remix i listen to on irony level 4 to upset phiz posters who are mostly on irony level 3*
black guy: i said i'd gently caress you if the demons in your soul weren't so intimidating
lady by the door: hey. leave him alone.
black guy: are you his loving asian girlfriend? loving chinks, attracted to smart men instead of good ape brains and bodies with extra bones in them
lady by the door: *moves forward, carefully moves jacket so i can see her amazingly fat pussy* i'm anchoress from something awful
entire train: *applauds*

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Nice fanfic.

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded
Well, I guess AI finally works. Now we just have to dumb it down until it is PC.

Rosalind
Apr 30, 2013

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change.

Google Photos has a lot of opinions about my cat too.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
lol Well, Somebody's Doing the Raping needs to be GBS's subtitle

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

anchoress posted:

it was difficult to discern her sex it was so dark

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Network Pesci posted:

Just don't log in as HP Lovecraft and it works fine though.

Good to know

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

That's a classic yearbook photo pose.

But seriously though, computers aren't as PC... as humans. But in another way, they are far more.

really makes u think

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
How is this even a news article, the auto recognition software makes errors like that all the time, it just coincidentally had a result that parodied legit racism but there obviously is nothing more to it than that.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

ArbitraryC posted:

How is this even a news article, the auto recognition software makes errors like that all the time, it just coincidentally had a result that parodied legit racism but there obviously is nothing more to it than that.

" BUT BUT BUT>......RACISM@?@!

Cerebral Mayhem
Jul 18, 2000

Very useful on the planet Delphon, where they communicate with their eyebrows
Wait until computers start telling people that God isn't real.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
Now that we've all had a laugh at this computer program, let me show you some startling facts about crime in America today....

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.

Agag posted:

Now that we've all had a laugh at this computer program, let me show you some startling facts about crime in America today....

I'm getting hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
waiting patiently to be startled by the startling facts alluded to

• Locked thread