Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

M'aiq the Liar told me the Bram has re-signed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
I cannot believe I read every post in this thread

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Delsaber posted:

M'aiq the Liar told me the Bram has re-signed.

Congrats. He will carry the TNA brand into the future.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

what if bram actually...didn't sign a multi-year deal?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

fart blood posted:

I cannot believe I read every post in this thread

I cannot believe Bram re-signed with TNA

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

HulkaMatt posted:

WHAT THE gently caress HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT. BRAM IS SUPER IMPORTANT TO TNA IN THE LONG TERM. SO MUCH SO HE JUST SIGNED A NEW CONTRACT YOU FUCKER.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

look man i'm just saying what if he didn't............. i'm just asking questions man

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.

HulkaMatt posted:

look man i'm just saying what if he didn't............. i'm just asking questions man

#AskQuestions

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

For two years you've been asking "Who is Bram?" This is Bram speaking. I'm the man who's just signed a new multi-year contract. You've heard it said that this is an age of moral crisis and that Man's sins are destroying the world. But your chief virtue has been sacrifice, and you've demanded more sacrifices at every disaster. You've sacrificed justice to mercy and happiness to duty. So why should you be afraid of the world around you?
Your world is only the product of your sacrifices. While you were dragging the men who made your happiness possible to your sacrificial altars, I beat you to it. I reached them first and told them about the game you were playing and where it would take them. I explained the consequences of your 'brother-love' morality, which they had been too innocently generous to understand. You won't find them now, when you need them more than ever.
We're on multi-year contracts. If you want to know how I made them re-sign, I told them exactly what I'm telling you tonight. I taught them the morality of Reason – that it was right to pursue one's own happiness as one's principal goal in life. I don't consider the pleasure of others my goal in life, nor do I consider my pleasure the goal of anyone else's life.
I am a trader. I earn what I get in trade for what I produce. I ask for nothing more or nothing less than what I earn from multi-year contracts. That is justice. I don't force anyone to sign me; I only trade for mutual benefit. Force is the great evil that has no place in a rational world. One may never force another human to act against his/her judgment. If you deny a man's right to Reason, you must also deny your right to your own judgment. Yet you have allowed your world to be run by means of force, by men who claim that fear and joy are equal incentives, but that fear and force are more practical.
You've allowed such men to occupy positions of power in your world by preaching that all men are evil from the moment they're born. When men believe this, they see nothing wrong in acting in any way they please. The name of this absurdity is 'original sin'. That's inmpossible. That which is outside the possibility of choice is also outside the province of morality. To call sin that which is outside man's choice is a mockery of justice. To say that men are born with a free will but with a tendency toward evil is ridiculous. If the tendency is one of choice, it doesn't come at birth. If it is not a tendency of choice, then man's will is not free.
And then there's your 'brother-love' morality. Why is it moral to serve others, but not yourself? If enjoyment is a value, why is it moral when experienced by others, but not by you? Why is it immoral to produce something of value and keep it for yourself, when it is moral for others who haven't earned it to accept it? If it's virtuous to give, isn't it then selfish to take?
Your acceptance of the code of selflessness has made you fear the man who has a dollar less than you because it makes you feel that that dollar is rightfully his. You hate the man with a dollar more than you because the dollar he's keeping is rightfully yours. Your code has made it impossible to know when to give and when to sign a multi-year contract.
You know that you can't give away everything and starve yourself. You've forced yourselves to live with undeserved, irrational guilt. Is it ever proper to help another man? No, if he demands it as his right or as a duty that you owe him. Yes, if it's your own free choice based on your judgment of the value of that person and his multi-year contract. This country wasn't built by men who sought handouts. In its brilliant youth, this country showed the rest of the world what greatness was possible to Man and what happiness is possible on Earth.
Then it began apologizing for its greatness and began giving away its wealth, feeling guilty for having produced more than its neighbors. Two years ago, I saw what was wrong with the world and where the battle for Life had to be fought. I saw that the enemy was an inverted morality and that my acceptance of that morality was its only power. I was the first of the men who refused to give up the pursuit of his own multi-year contract in order to serve others.
To those of you who retain some remnant of dignity and the will to live your lives for yourselves, you have the chance to make the same choice. Examine your values and understand that you must choose one side or the other. Any compromise between good and evil only hurts the good and helps the evil.
If you've understood what I've said, stop supporting your destroyers. Don't accept their philosophy. Your destroyers hold you by means of your endurance, your generosity, your innocence, and your love. Don't exhaust yourself to help build the kind of world that you see around you now. In the name of the best within you, don't sacrifice the world to those who will take away your happiness for it.
The world will change when you are ready to pronounce this oath:
I swear by my Life and my love of it that I will never sign a multi-year contract for the sake of another man,
nor ask another man to sign a multi-year contract for the sake of mine.

Purple Monkey
May 5, 2014

:phone:Hello
Schrodinger's contract states that if Bram was placed in a sealed box with a contract he would simultaneously be signed and unsigned.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

what is a bram

a miserable little pile of secrets

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

Purple Monkey posted:

Schrodinger's contract states that if Bram was placed in a sealed box with a contract he would simultaneously be signed and unsigned.

Not to be confused with Bramseinberg's Uncertainty Principle.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Whatta Bram
Whatta Bram
Whatta Bram
Whatta Bram
Whatta mighty good Bram (yes he is!)

SylvainMustach
Dec 12, 2007

Superior Trash Talk!
bram van dam

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

HulkaMatt posted:

Mods?

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

HulkaMatt posted:

what is a bram

a multi-year pile of contracts

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

gently caress why didn't I think of that

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

HulkaMatt posted:

gently caress why didn't I think of that

you dropped the ball like bram dropped ink on all those multi-year contracts

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!
Does Bram have a last name?

Is it Bram Flair?

"The Contract Signer" Bram Flair

Mercury Crusader fucked around with this message at 01:04 on Jul 4, 2015

DynamiteKidd
Jun 11, 2015

by Shine

flashy_mcflash posted:

Whatta Bram
Whatta Bram
Whatta Bram
Whatta Bram
Whatta mighty good Bram (yes he is!)

Bram's next old-timer opponent is Jason

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

“I said, smiling very wide and droogie: ‘Well, if it isn’t fat stinking billygoat @BobRyder in poison. How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap stinking chip-oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly, thou.’ And then I re-signed a multi-year contract with TNA.”

-A Clockwork Bram

Nut Bunnies
May 24, 2005

Fun Shoe

Dale Oliver is like the poor man's Jimmy Hart. He can't even make good ripoffs.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

flashy_mcflash posted:

Rovert already has the two scoops gimmick

Holy poo poo

IronCladBurrito
Aug 11, 2002

Excuse me, is this where the bitches are found?

What is Bram
baby don't hurt me
don't hurt me
just sign a multi-year contract with TNA

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Has Bram inked a new deal yet?

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
The Contract Re-Signing of Bram by the Coward Bob Ryder

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

NickRoweFillea posted:

Has Bram inked a new deal yet?

No, he's inked two new deals.

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

artist's depiction of contract negotiations with Bram

Nut Bunnies
May 24, 2005

Fun Shoe
Gaburick: Bram. We really want to keep you in TNA Impact Wrestling. But we're not going to go more than what we think you are worth. We're willing to negotiate, but fairly.

Bram: You just signed me to a multi-year contract last year

Gaburick: GAHHHHH FINE FINE YOU WIN HERE'S A MULTI-YEAR CONTRACT

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

(Bram receives his latest multi-year contract in the mai)

Bram: What do you make of this?

Bram's Lawyer: I can make a hat, or a brooch, or a pterodactyl

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

The boyhood dream... has come true.

Bram has signed a new multi-year deal with TNA. He made it.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I heard bram is marb spelled backwards

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
Walter White is the one who knocks, and equally intimidating Bram is the one who signs contracts.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Doo-Wop Duodenum posted:

(Bram receives his latest multi-year contract in the mai)

Bram: What do you make of this?

Bram's Lawyer: I can make a hat, or a brooch, or a pterodactyl

shakes Vader's belly
AND LEON'S GETTING LARGER!

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

What if Bram only ever signed one contract and we're actually living in a time loop?

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Luigi Thirty posted:

The boyhood dream... has come true.

Bram has signed a new multi-year deal with TNA. He made it.

Congrats. He will carry the TNA brand into the future.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

They'll need some sort of motorized cart to carry all these multi-year deals along the track from legal to HR. Perhaps... a Bram Tram???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dancing Peasant
Jul 19, 2003

All this for stealing a piece of bread? :waycool:

• Locked thread