Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

RanKizama posted:

It's the same kind of DLC we've come to expect though. Clothing packs, hair styles, items, and characters. The DLC for these kinds of games has always been about anime dress-up for the most part. Hell, look at Dead or Alive.

Just out of curiosity, what kind of DLC would you like to see?

Huge DLC packs like Deep Crimson's. Actual stories focused on developing the characters (like the relationship between the Gessen and Hebijo girls) and no more fanfiction bullshit like the Yumi and Asuka story ("We love plump/thick things") or Mirai and Ryoubi's ("War against big breasts")

Dark_Tzitzimine fucked around with this message at 13:02 on Jul 13, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Huge DLC packs like Deep Crimson's.
You mean the goofy unimportant side-stuff like Deep Waist (Chibi Mode), Hipster (Shooter), and Burst (Boob-adjsuter and Boss rush) that added nothing to the core story or gameplay?

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Actual stories focused on developing the characters (like the relationship between the Gessen and Hebijo girls) and no more fanfiction bullshit like the Yumi and Asuka story ("We love plump/thick things") or Mirai and Ryoubi's ("War against big breasts")
All those side-stories you're talking about aren't DLC. They're the bonus side-story modes for each character that are already included with the game. The DLC currently includes customization packs and characters, which is pretty standard for any franchise of this nature.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

RanKizama posted:

You mean the goofy unimportant side-stuff like Deep Waist (Chibi Mode), Hipster (Shooter), and Burst (Boob-adjsuter and Boss rush) that added nothing to the core story or gameplay?

All those side-stories you're talking about aren't DLC. They're the bonus side-story modes for each character that are already included with the game. The DLC currently includes customization packs and characters, which is pretty standard for any franchise of this nature.

Burst is the laziest one, but Waist Deep is an epilogue and Hipster added a whole new minigame. The three of them are bundled with costumes and accesories, giving you more for your buck.

And Estival has new sidestories as DLC.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Burst is the laziest one, but Waist Deep is an epilogue and Hipster added a whole new minigame. The three of them are bundled with costumes and accesories, giving you more for your buck.
The DLC packs are also more expensive and have to have more content because Nintendo is pretty strict about DLC content needing to be loving huge. Basically you can't download individual pieces that you want for smaller prices that you want to pay. Instead, you're forced to buy everything even if you don't want some of it. What if I want to buy a item pack without shelling out an inflated price because it had to be packaged with Hipster? Too bad. Pay up more money or miss out. Granted, I'd get all of it anyway but I like the Versus system of doing things better because I can pick and choose what I do and do not want to pay for.

Also, I'm willing to bet dollars to donuts that the epilogue of Deep Waist is anything as crucial to the story as you're hoping for. Especially considering how they chibi the characters to tell it.

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

And Estival has new sidestories as DLC.
Awesome.

RanKizama fucked around with this message at 13:50 on Jul 13, 2015

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

I'm glad that Dark_Tzitzimine has a home again. :)

I have a question: Is there any news when Estival Versus and Deep Crimson will release in the EU? Is there a solid release for Estival Versus yet?

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

The_Frag_Man posted:

I have a question: Is there any news when Estival Versus and Deep Crimson will release in the EU? Is there a solid release for Estival Versus yet?
Deep Crimson August 23rd September 1st. Estival Q4 this year.

EDIT: Nvm, those dates are for the US. I'll have to look up the EU dates later.

RanKizama fucked around with this message at 14:42 on Jul 13, 2015

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

RanKizama posted:

The DLC packs are also more expensive and have to have more content because Nintendo is pretty strict about DLC content needing to be loving huge. Basically you can't download individual pieces that you want for smaller prices that you want to pay. Instead, you're forced to buy everything even if you don't want some of it. What if I want to buy a item pack without shelling out an inflated price because it had to be packaged with Hipster? Too bad. Pay up more money or miss out. Granted, I'd get all of it anyway but I like the Versus system of doing things better because I can pick and choose what I do and do not want to pay for.

Also, I'm willing to bet dollars to donuts that the epilogue of Deep Waist is anything as crucial to the story as you're hoping for. Especially considering how they chibi the characters to tell it.

Not a really compelling argument, the packs cost 800 yen, just 200 higher than Ayame and you're getting a lot more.

Yeah the epilogue is mostly fluff but is a nice send off and gives you 11 characters more.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Not a really compelling argument, the packs cost 800 yen, just 200 higher than Ayame and you're getting a lot more.
Ayame complete with customization, story, and her use for online play is plenty enough for $6. Especially considering that a character for a game like Mortal Kombat is $4, or $7 if you want a costume package. When you say "a lot more" you refer to a mini-game that could be in the Mii Plaza and a few accessories. While I'll still pay $8 for it, it's still nice to have the option to pick and choose what you want rather than being forced to buy everything because of Nintendo. You can spend $6 on Ayame and get all her stuff (and her story mode is sure to last just as long if not longer than Hipster) and then the other $2 on additional things if you want. Either way, the costs balance out with either store. It's just that PSN has a better way of allowing you to pick and choose what you want to buy and you still get more than enough bang for your buck. Hell, more often than not you don't even have to buy accessory or costume packs, you can just spend $.99 on one particular item.

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Yeah the epilogue is mostly fluff but is a nice send off and gives you 11 characters more.
11 chibi versions of the same characters is not the equivalent of 11 more characters. I'd be more onboard if it was like 11 New Wave characters or something. lol

RanKizama fucked around with this message at 16:22 on Jul 13, 2015

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

D_T, I'm not really sure what you're expecting with this series anymore. SK is 100% par-for-the-course anime storyline. There is absolutely nothing special about it. You're acting like some great author came in and granted the utmost care to the original games, and the Versus ones are a different author basically turning it into garbage. That's not what's happening. It's the same people (the same GUY) doing the same things across both game series. It's all equally good or equally terrible, and you need to understand that. The story is dumb and has major tone issues with a hilariously awful imbalance between "serious talk" and "slapstick comedy". This applies to BOTH Burst/DC and SV/EV.

In short, SK is not being ruined. You're literally ruining it for yourself. Stop taking it so seriously.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Takoluka posted:

D_T, I'm not really sure what you're expecting with this series anymore. SK is 100% par-for-the-course anime storyline. There is absolutely nothing special about it. You're acting like some great author came in and granted the utmost care to the original games, and the Versus ones are a different author basically turning it into garbage. That's not what's happening. It's the same people (the same GUY) doing the same things across both game series. It's all equally good or equally terrible, and you need to understand that. The story is dumb and has major tone issues with a hilariously awful imbalance between "serious talk" and "slapstick comedy". This applies to BOTH Burst/DC and SV/EV.
I like the balance between the comedy and serious bits. For the most part, I think they do a pretty good job. That said, they actually do have different writers for different parts of the game even if they do kind of work together to make sure everything still lines up.

I think that DT is just a victim of his passion and fandom. I admire his dedication even if I disagree with him on some issues regarding the franchise. In his defense, Burst did kind of set a precedent for a serious story with some comedy bits on the side while Shinovi and the subsequent releases have focused more on fun and less on "Good Ninja vs. Evil Ninja & Youma" that Burst did. Deep Crimson does kind of go back to that, but I'm not expecting the franchise to follow suit much in the future due to the poor reception of the title on the 3DS. People want the silly feel of the Versus series while also having fun with the quasi-serious tone of the main story instead of the other way around. Takaki even said himself that he doesn't want this franchise to be a hardcore gaming experience where you're fully enraptured to keep playing for hours on end. It's more of a breath of fresh air between more hardcore titles and it's doing a good job of filling that room. I'm okay with that approach but I don't think DT is, which is where he kind of hangs up a bit.

Also, this is the best thing.

I can't wait to see how much Ayame's moveset reflects Katsuragi's.

RanKizama fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Jul 13, 2015

Delusibeta
Aug 7, 2013

Let's ride together.

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

I'm aware of that, still those kind of changes have been only made when the placeholder date gets really close without updates from the supplier. This change came with a month of difference. is extremely odd.

Amazon's literally making poo poo up, that's why.

The_Frag_Man posted:

Soon. MarvEU is guessing some point in August, but the game's still in certification. I'll be surprised if they're still taking pre-orders on August 14th.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

RanKizama posted:

Ayame complete with customization, story, and her use for online play is plenty enough for $6. Especially considering that a character for a game like Mortal Kombat is $4, or $7 if you want a costume package. When you say "a lot more" you refer to a mini-game that could be in the Mii Plaza and a few accessories. While I'll still pay $8 for it, it's still nice to have the option to pick and choose what you want rather than being forced to buy everything because of Nintendo. You can spend $6 on Ayame and get all her stuff (and her story mode is sure to last just as long if not longer than Hipster) and then the other $2 on additional things if you want. Either way, the costs balance out with either store. It's just that PSN has a better way of allowing you to pick and choose what you want to buy and you still get more than enough bang for your buck. Hell, more often than not you don't even have to buy accessory or costume packs, you can just spend $.99 on one particular item.

Didn't you see my post? Ayame doesn't has a story.

What had Nintendo to do here?

Since before Deep Crimson's release Takaki announced the add ons and how each would include costumes and accesories. And my point was that Deep Crimson's DLC is WAY more substantial than simple cosmetic add-ons.

quote:

11 chibi versions of the same characters is not the equivalent of 11 more characters. I'd be more onboard if it was like 11 New Wave characters or something. lol

Those are semantics. they fully fledged characters with distinct movesets, full compatibility with every feature on the game and even a story.

Takoluka posted:

In short, SK is not being ruined. You're literally ruining it for yourself. Stop taking it so seriously.

Character interaction.

I've seen it many times before. What made Burst important for me was the amazing character interaction between all the cast. The story was merely a vehicle for the characters' growth. Versus scrapped all of that and reduced the characters to one trick ponies. And while that is fun every now and then, it has became the driving force behind the Versus' games' writing.

Burst's gameplay was fun and focused but Versus tries to have its cake and eat it too with really mediocre results. It mixes multiplayer elements with action game elements and none of those are polished enough to be satisfying.

Things like the parry are useless in the main game due the sheer amount of enemies while the multiplayer is awfully balanced due the characters being designed to face tons of foes at the same time. Even when the level of skill between the players is even, the playable modes are reduced to: spam your ninpo in the final seconds. This weekend a Versus tournament was organized through different fan pages and every match was the same. Having Rin and Dai banned did little to even the field.

Deep Crimson was again a game with a focus and thus, delivered what it's the best game in the series, Estival on the other hand? It takes Versus foundations and cranks them to eleven, flaws and all.

RanKizama posted:

Takaki even said himself that he doesn't want this franchise to be a hardcore gaming experience where you're fully enraptured to keep playing for hours on end. It's more of a breath of fresh air between more hardcore titles and it's doing a good job of filling that room. I'm okay with that approach but I don't think DT is, which is where he kind of hangs up a bit.

He also said that he wanted games with solid foundations underneath the sillyness and the fanservice. Something severly lacking with the Versus games. And hell there are plenty of games that can strike a balance without having to sacrifice anything.

I love Suda51 games because they have TONS of personality, try something different and deliver a solid gameplay experience, all of it with a healthy dose of sillyness and nuance.

The Versus games just feel like low effort cash grabs, without the "soul" that made Burst so special.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Burst doesn't have the soul that even the most basic beat-em-ups from the 16-bit era. I own Burst. Burst's character interactions are not that impressive, because the characters themselves have no depth and can't decide if they wanna be serious-time ninja warriors or wacky-fun fanservice machines (they are really bad at being both).

Senran Kagura is a mediocre series for people that like to hit buttons and look at "hot anime girls". The series practically beats you over the head with that fact. The characters are anime tropes, and while the interactions are enjoyable and sometimes pretty funny, they are not and cannot be the foundation of a game.

Look at the SK anime. It's practically Burst without the fighting, and it sucks. All the character interactions are nearly 100% intact, and it still sucks.

I'll say it again. You're trying to make this series into something it's not, and as a result, you're actively ruining your own experience with it. Senran Kagura is a mediocre anime titty mess, and not only is that okay for a person to like, it's okay for you to like it.

Stop doing this to yourself, man. Just enjoy this dumb series for what it is, and have fun.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Takoluka posted:

Burst doesn't have the soul that even the most basic beat-em-ups from the 16-bit era. I own Burst. Burst's character interactions are not that impressive, because the characters themselves have no depth and can't decide if they wanna be serious-time ninja warriors or wacky-fun fanservice machines (they are really bad at being both).

Senran Kagura is a mediocre series for people that like to hit buttons and look at "hot anime girls". The series practically beats you over the head with that fact. The characters are anime tropes, and while the interactions are enjoyable and sometimes pretty funny, they are not and cannot be the foundation of a game.

Look at the SK anime. It's practically Burst without the fighting, and it sucks. All the character interactions are nearly 100% intact, and it still sucks.

I'll say it again. You're trying to make this series into something it's not, and as a result, you're actively ruining your own experience with it. Senran Kagura is a mediocre anime titty mess, and not only is that okay for a person to like, it's okay for you to like it.

Stop doing this to yourself, man. Just enjoy this dumb series for what it is, and have fun.

Unsurprisingly, I disagree with your statement. See, despite the reputation I've earned on this forum, I'm quite picky about the media I consume. Over the years I've seen plenty of series with plenty of fanservice and it comes a point where you realize is exactly the same and you quickly lose the interest. Not gonna lie, I actually got Burst thinking that it would be another fanservice game that I'd play for a while and then forgot all about it but to my delight that wasn't the case.

Burst anime is actually good, I lack the knowledge and the skill to properly articulate the reasons for it so I'd just suggest you to check this livebloggin. It really mirrors my logic about it.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Burst's story (and SK's story in general) suffers from severe tonal whiplash most of the time.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Didn't you see my post? Ayame doesn't has a story.
Where did you say that? I saw a post about Ayane and her costing 600yen with a story?

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

What had Nintendo to do here?

Since before Deep Crimson's release Takaki announced the add ons and how each would include costumes and accesories. And my point was that Deep Crimson's DLC is WAY more substantial than simple cosmetic add-ons.
Nintendo is the reason why the DLC packs are forced to be so substantial. Nintendo is very picky about DLC so Marvelous had to make bigger packs with more stuff rather than allowing players to have the option to just pick and choose what they wanted to buy for cheaper prices. Also, the DLC for Estival is more than just cosmetics. Additional stories, more characters, and now you can even buy the OVA if you want through PSN! Yes, I'm aware the OVA is not good. lol

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Those are semantics. they fully fledged characters with distinct movesets, full compatibility with every feature on the game and even a story.
I'm still gonna have to disagree here. Sounds like Big Head Mode with an epilogue chapter. I'll reserve final judgement until I play it though.

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

He also said that he wanted games with solid foundations underneath the sillyness and the fanservice. Something severly lacking with the Versus games. And hell there are plenty of games that can strike a balance without having to sacrifice anything.

I love Suda51 games because they have TONS of personality, try something different and deliver a solid gameplay experience, all of it with a healthy dose of sillyness and nuance.

The Versus games just feel like low effort cash grabs, without the "soul" that made Burst so special.
I don't see what the issue is with the Versus writing. Miyabi and Imu work to restore Hebijo while Ryoubi and Ryouna defect from Gessen to Hebijo to assassinate her for killing their sister. All of which turned out to be action taken on misinformation which is cleared up at the end of the story.

Gessen attacks Hanzo for siding with Evil Shinobi, which they believe makes them evil as well. Conflicting perspectives of what is good and evil play a big part in establishing the foundations for the various Good and Evil Shinobi when they are indeed just two sides of the same coin.

Not sure for most of Estival's story yet but it looks to be a big setup for the next in the series because Sayuri goes over some dark poo poo at the end. A lot which involves the girls all dying to the youma because they don't work together or something.

That's good poo poo right there. Granted, they aren't fighting the youma directly in the Versus series and I hope that they get back to it, but the writing in Versus isn't this catastrophically horrible story that ruins the franchise. The character interactions with the Shinobi Heart side stories is just icing on the cake.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

RanKizama posted:

The character interactions with the Shinobi Heart side stories is just icing on the cake.

I thought that was Bon Appetite.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Junpei Hyde posted:

I thought that was Bon Appetite.
No, that's the icing on the girls.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Thank you for explaining the joke.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Sakurazuka posted:

Thank you for explaining the joke.
There's a difference dammit!

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Sorry, I thought you were referring to a different kind of cake.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

RanKizama posted:

The character interactions with the Shinobi Heart side stories is just icing on the cake.

Stupid things like Sengoku Super Wars are my cake. Everything else is icing. :colbert:

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Cake is life. Icing's hometown.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

See, despite the reputation I've earned on this forum, I'm quite picky about the media I consume.

Well, stop it.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Schubalts posted:

Stupid things like Sengoku Super Wars are my cake. Everything else is icing. :colbert:
It's things like this that are just perfect for this series. My favorite interaction is the one between Mirai and Shiki when Mirai thinks Shiki is a foreigner and yells in really broken English.

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

See, despite the reputation I've earned on this forum, I'm quite picky about the media I consume.
I'm picky as well. And by picky I mean I pick up whatever looks good to me. What are standards aside from limitations? :v:

RanKizama fucked around with this message at 14:13 on Jul 14, 2015

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

It's so beautiful. I'd like to thank everyone who made this possible:
RanKizama
Dark_Tzitzimine
Junpei Hyde
elf help book
Cabbagepots
Schubalts
Schrodingers cat
Sakurazuka
Eye of Widesauron
Cog05
Jarogue
Beef Chief
Delusibeta
Takoluka
Awesome!
Chomp8645
Dehry
Light Gun Man
vkeios
LOVE LOVE SKELETON
The Taint Reaper
Million Ghosts
chumbler
darth cookie
Szurumbur
Ruggington
Unlucky7
Yechezkel
Midjack
The_Frag_Man
Anatharon
Ekster
Flynn Taggart
little munchkin
The Shortest Path
Pureauthor
Largepotato

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Saint Freak posted:

It's so beautiful. I'd like to thank everyone who made this possible

Nice job!

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Saint Freak posted:

RanKizama
Dark_Tzitzimine
Junpei Hyde
elf help book
Cabbagepots
Schubalts
Schrodingers cat
Sakurazuka
Eye of Widesauron
Cog05
Jarogue
Beef Chief
Delusibeta
Takoluka
Awesome!
Chomp8645
Dehry
Light Gun Man
vkeios
LOVE LOVE SKELETON
The Taint Reaper
Million Ghosts
chumbler
darth cookie
Szurumbur
Ruggington
Unlucky7
Yechezkel
Midjack
The_Frag_Man
Anatharon
Ekster
Flynn Taggart
little munchkin
The Shortest Path
Pureauthor
Largepotato

Godspeed, my brother.

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy

Saint Freak posted:

RanKizama
Dark_Tzitzimine
Junpei Hyde
elf help book
Cabbagepots
Schubalts
Schrodingers cat
[...]

I always believed in you and so did Takaki. (T=L)(A=H)

See you when we celebrate Summer as snow falls.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Schrodingers cat posted:

See you when we celebrate Summer as snow falls.
I get that. Not bad.

I too am ready for bikinis in the winter.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Phoneposting so I can't post links (won't have access to a pc for a while) but Marvelous Europe social manager says Deep Crimson is still on track for an August release.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

Saint Freak posted:

*sniff* I'm so proud of you.

Szurumbur
Feb 17, 2011

Saint Freak posted:

RanKizama
Dark_Tzitzimine
Junpei Hyde
elf help book
Cabbagepots
Schubalts
Schrodingers cat
Sakurazuka
Eye of Widesauron
Cog05
Jarogue
Beef Chief
Delusibeta
Takoluka
Awesome!
Chomp8645
Dehry
Light Gun Man
vkeios
LOVE LOVE SKELETON
The Taint Reaper
Million Ghosts
chumbler
darth cookie
Szurumbur
Ruggington
Unlucky7
Yechezkel
Midjack
The_Frag_Man
Anatharon
Ekster
Flynn Taggart
little munchkin
The Shortest Path
Pureauthor
Largepotato

I've no idea how I helped, but congratulation on your new arrival! I've stopped trying for Platinum myself, maybe I should follow your example...

Szurumbur fucked around with this message at 15:49 on Jul 14, 2015

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Szurumbur posted:

I've no idea how I helped, but congratulation on your new arrival! I've stopped trying for Platinum myself, maybe I should follow your example...
The Platinum trophies for both Shinovi Versus and Bon Appetit are pretty easy to get. The Platinum for Estival Versus looks like it'll be easy as well. Play the story mode, play side-stories, unlock everything, do a few easy combos, get trophy.

Szurumbur
Feb 17, 2011

RanKizama posted:

The Platinum trophies for both Shinovi Versus and Bon Appetit are pretty easy to get. The Platinum for Estival Versus looks like it'll be easy as well. Play the story mode, play side-stories, unlock everything, do a few easy combos, get trophy.

Yeah, but the gameplay had not really grabbed me, so playing everything did not seem like a good idea. Maybe in short bursts, though. We'll see.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Szurumbur posted:

Yeah, but the gameplay had not really grabbed me, so playing everything did not seem like a good idea. Maybe in short bursts, though. We'll see.
Really? I'm getting impatient for Deep Crimson and Estival Versus so I'm going back and maxing out the Yin, Yang, and Flash attributes for all the characters. They're all already max level, so this seems easy enough to do. Getting an A rank on all the missions in Challenge Mode is a bit of a rough feat once you get into Chapters 4 and 5 but not too bad. Lots of fun, and it's keeping me entertained.

vkeios
May 7, 2007

Saint Freak posted:

RanKizama
Dark_Tzitzimine
Junpei Hyde
elf help book
Cabbagepots
Schubalts
Schrodingers cat
Sakurazuka
Eye of Widesauron
Cog05
Jarogue
Beef Chief
Delusibeta
Takoluka
Awesome!
Chomp8645
Dehry
Light Gun Man
vkeios

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
I'm going to keep my Shinovi Versus Platinum right next to my Akiba's Trip Platinum so everyone knows I am the master of anime battle stripping games. Also I need to update my resume.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Saint Freak posted:

I'm going to keep my Shinovi Versus Platinum right next to my Akiba's Trip Platinum so everyone knows I am the master of anime battle stripping games. Also I need to update my resume.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

I'm also curious as to why I'm so near the top of the list.

Oh god did you rank us by number of posts in thread?

• Locked thread