Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
as a shiite muslim let me tell you why islam owns

-when i get married, the brides family has to give ME money for taking the "burden" of the female off their hands
-i come and go as i pleased growing up, while my sister had a 10 pm curfew
-when i go to any other muslim house, i am waited on hand and food by the women
-shiites are really cool and chill and dont do terrorism*(unless youre another muslim)
-jews are okay, our true enemy is sunnis
-dr oz is a muslim

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
have you considered blowing yourself up? not as a terrorist act or anything, but just to improve the world by removing yourself from it.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
-takbir 24/7
-mango lassi
-cool nasheeds
-shoe throw

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

I actually like that whole shoe throwing and slapping thing you guys do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iZ1Ngk_HWo

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
im gay

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

same here

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
im not an arab

the "shoe thing" is a big no no to arabs

altho you will take your shoes off in my loving house

ironically foot fetishes are extremely common in the muslim world

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010
is it hard to surf dating sites when all the profiles look like sub zero

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
do u totally believe in allah like with your whole heart

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Pon de Bundy posted:

-when i get married, the brides family has to give ME money for taking the "burden" of the female off their hands
-i come and go as i pleased growing up, while my sister had a 10 pm curfew
-when i go to any other muslim house, i am waited on hand and food by the women
-shiites are really cool and chill and dont do terrorism*(unless youre another muslim)
-jews are okay, our true enemy is sunnis
-dr oz is a muslim

It is pretty cool to be muslim and male. Too bad the other half of humanity doesn't get the same experience lol~

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
kill yourself

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Sounds like poo poo and this thread is poo poo and you probably smell like poo poo

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

WAMPA_STOMPA posted:

is it hard to surf dating sites when all the profiles look like sub zero

again maybe poor lebanese people in southern lebanon cover their women like that but most shiites arent like that

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe
You're gonna burn in hell.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Pon de Bundy posted:

again maybe poor lebanese people in southern lebanon cover their women like that but most shiites arent like that

wow nice distinction how your religious sect is less lovely if you compare it to an even shittier one ya good point with the dumb poo poo that surrounds your lovely life

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Sintax posted:

wow nice distinction how your religious sect is less lovely if you compare it to an even shittier one ya good point with the dumb poo poo that surrounds your lovely life

my life owns i live in america

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010
are shiites allowed to twerk

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
moon gods and sky wizards

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

WAMPA_STOMPA posted:

are shiites allowed to twerk

yeah

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

Pon de Bundy posted:

altho you will take your shoes off in my loving house

and throw them at your head you haram-rear end kuffir ahahahahahhahah

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
remember when the middle east was super fertile but then you farmed it into a desert hellscape

lol the fertile crescent

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

remember when the middle east was super fertile but then you farmed it into a desert hellscape

lol the fertile crescent

dude hes not arab hes probably black or indonesian or something, id lol so hard if he's a white guy though

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
Heres a few problems with being a muslim:
1) never being white

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

islam is light entertainment

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
im albanian and youd never know that i wasnt unless you saw my license

sorry but im white like u

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Moridin920 posted:

lol the fertile crescent

The Middle East is still hella fertile. Motherfuckers love their orchards.

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

No booze = why live than?

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe
I talked to a guy that had a giant Muslim cell mate in prison. He protected him for one can of dip a week. He said that he put a towel over the toilet to protect him from toilet spirits. He said that if the towel fell off he would wake up out of his sleep to put it back over it.

Well that's my Muslim story thanks for reading.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Sekenr posted:

No booze = why live than?

im incredibly drunk all the time and i dont fast for ramadan sooooo

talk to the sunnis

Fish Cant Hold Gun
Jul 2, 2015

by Ralp

Pon de Bundy posted:

my life owns i live in america

was poo poo ever rough for you post 9/11, or did you "pass" well enough to not be bothered

also is it annoying to have to perform empty rituals several times throughout the day, unlike christians who at minimum just have to set aside a couple hours every week.

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010
lol albania is like the most nonreligious nation on earth maybe

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Pon de Bundy posted:

-dr oz is a muslim

This explains all the poo poo he tries to pass off as science

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
i don't know i just feel like, and i'm not trying to be mean, but... i don't think religions are real, when you accept that, it helps you i think. just a message brother

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Pon de Bundy posted:

You are a shite muslim indeed.

Fish Cant Hold Gun
Jul 2, 2015

by Ralp

Invisible Handjob posted:

i don't know i just feel like, and i'm not trying to be mean, but... i don't think religions are real, when you accept that, it helps you i think. just a message brother

Wrong. While it is true that religions are not real, it is very helpful to think they are. All the patriarchal benefits the OP is bragging about are thanks to Muslims' (incorrect) belief that religions are real. OP seems happy as gently caress

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe

You stole from your MMORPG guild you jackass. You better hope the afterlife isn't real because betrayal is the worst sin you son of a bitch.

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Told Two Times posted:

You stole from your MMORPG guild you jackass. You better hope the afterlife isn't real because betrayal is the worst sin you son of a bitch.

i was really blazed and needed to sell some stuff in my inventory, i didn't realize it included some stuff from the guild bank, it was a mistake i'm so sorry for it!!!!!

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe

i was really blazed and needed to sell some stuff in my inventory, i didn't realize it included some stuff from the guild bank, it was a mistake i'm so sorry for it!!!!!

It made somebody angry enough to buy you a title. I don't believe you. I think you just didn't think you'd get caught.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
shiite majority aand yet the sunnis have all the money and power. Is there like osmething inherently smarter about them or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW

Serious Frolicking posted:

have you considered blowing yourself up? not as a terrorist act or anything, but just to improve the world by removing yourself from it.

• Locked thread