Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW

Pon de Bundy posted:

im albanian and youd never know that i wasnt unless you saw my license

sorry but im white like u

lmao nope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW
the first google result for "are albanians white" is a 36 page thread on stormfront lol. but it's really beside the point because it's impossible to be white and muslim at the same time. when you are a muslim you forfeit your whiteness

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
lol white muslims, it's like why? Apparently they didn't think the Balkans had enough killing and bullshit let's add Muslims to the ethnic free for all

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010
ive seen albanians that look brown and ones that look like they are from like wisconsin so i dunno man

Fish Cant Hold Gun
Jul 2, 2015

by Ralp

Told Two Times posted:

You stole from your MMORPG guild you jackass. You better hope the afterlife isn't real because betrayal is the worst sin you son of a bitch.

If Invisible Handjob had believed in the omniscience of Allah, then he would have known of the Prophet's words in the hadtih: "The Prophet said, 'The hand should be cut off for stealing something that is worth a quarter of a Dinar or more.'", and he wouldn't have stolen the video game toys from his e-friends. Again, being a Muslim produces a better reality than not being a Muslim, regardless of the fact that Islam is and has always been a tool for the ruling class to organize and ensure loyalty from the superstitious masses.

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Told Two Times posted:

It made somebody angry enough to buy you a title. I don't believe you. I think you just didn't think you'd get caught.

allah forgive me

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe

Invisible Handjob posted:

allah forgive me

Don't pray for forgiveness; pray for opportunities for redemption.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
pray for mojo

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Did anyone watch the ISIS cage drowning video. I actually haven't watched any of the ISIS videos but that one was all well produced with under water cameras and poo poo apparently

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
killing people on cameras, raping yazidi women, breaking poo poo

man daesh is 4chanland

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

im gonna throw my shoes at gwb, president of US

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Told Two Times posted:

Don't pray for forgiveness; pray for opportunities for redemption.

the next guild i join's coffers will runneth over from my donations

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

And then the coffers will end up empty after you raid the bank again.

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
I'm also a shite, just not a muslim.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Pon de Bundy posted:

as a shiite muslim

i dunno man, you seem like a pretty okay muslim to me

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
lmao at the goons who fasted in solidarity. Ramadan in the West is hell on earth ,

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

Jose Mengelez posted:

-takbir 24/7
-mango lassi
-cool nasheeds
-shoe throw

Im in.

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

Pon de Bundy posted:

as a shiite muslim

more like SHITE muslim lmao

Sole.Sushi
Feb 19, 2008

Seaweed!? Get the fuck out!

Invisible Handjob posted:

i don't know i just feel like, and i'm not trying to be mean, but... i don't think religions are real, when you accept that, it helps you i think. just a message brother

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW6zI9iy27Y

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Pon de Bundy posted:

lmao at the goons who fasted in solidarity. Ramadan in the West is hell on earth ,

This Algerian guy I knew always seemed like he was one annoyance away from losing his poo poo entirely during Ramadan. His method for dealing with it was to wake up at 4 AM, drink all the coffee, and smoke a pack of cigarettes, then try not to flip out for 16 hours. Sometimes he was successful.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Want some pork bro? Some bacon?

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW
muslim man, muslim man
doing the things a muslim can
what's he like? culturally backward and violent
muslim man

peak debt
Mar 11, 2001
b& :(
Nap Ghost

Hatebag posted:

This Algerian guy I knew always seemed like he was one annoyance away from losing his poo poo entirely during Ramadan. His method for dealing with it was to wake up at 4 AM, drink all the coffee, and smoke a pack of cigarettes, then try not to flip out for 16 hours. Sometimes he was successful.

The trick to successful Ramadan is to sneak enough drinks and food during the day to feel alright, but not too much so it'll look suspicious in the evening, then still show up for the Iftar happenings for cool parties :ssh:

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Got mah 15 wives and don't need to use deodorant.
Secretly hating the country I live in but liking the benefits.

Its cool to be a muslim man!

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Hatebag posted:

What kind of weak-willed fatso can't go 16 hours without eating. loving LMAO at these muslims making fun of us "decadent" Westerners

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
as a Muslim woman, I can tell you it is not pretty loving sweet to be a Muslim woman

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
the problem is not eating or drinking while working or being outside in summer is hell, sitting around and sleeping isn't in the spirit of it . it's supposed to make you see what it's like to be poor .

honestly the worst part is holier than thou Facebook posts

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Why bother with the Muslim identity if you don't do the lovely things like fasting on Ramadan and refraining from booze? Are there hot chicks in your temple or what?

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun
A batshit crazy white woman that I know has just converted to Islam because it's so spiritual apparently. I'm sure she's going to be living the sweet life!

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
What special abilities do you get if you roll Muslim?

I can't decide between Muslim, Black Ninja, or Telepath.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Pon de Bundy posted:

the problem is not eating or drinking while working or being outside in summer is hell, sitting around and sleeping isn't in the spirit of it . it's supposed to make you see what it's like to be poor .

honestly the worst part is holier than thou Facebook posts

Yeah that's what he told me when I was thinking up ways he could game Ramadan. The poverty thing. His brother just calls off work during it though lol.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Serious Frolicking posted:

have you considered blowing yourself up? not as a terrorist act or anything, but just to improve the world by removing yourself from it.

have you considered blowing yourself up? not as a terrorist act or anything, but just to improve the world by removing yourself from it.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
shite muslem

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX

Told Two Times posted:

It made somebody angry enough to buy you a title. I don't believe you. I think you just didn't think you'd get caught.

imagine being so angry at someone for stealing $1 worth of imaginary play money that you spend $10 at them

whatever his intention the ends justify the means cause the ends are loving hilarious

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

netally posted:

A batshit crazy white woman that I know has just converted to Islam because it's so spiritual apparently. I'm sure she's going to be living the sweet life!

Burqa is empowering

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Pon de Bundy posted:

im incredibly drunk all the time and i dont fast for ramadan sooooo

astaghfirullah!!

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

How come you are Shia OP when majority of Albanians are Sunni? Did you just woke up one day and told yourself that Ali was the first Caliph instead of Abu Bakr, and then continued on with your life and doing everything exactly the same as you did before?

Also, please post some good ice cream recipes.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
it's called Sufi Islam and we are Shia . none of the women in my family are covered , not one. everybody drinks . I can't think of anybody who fasted for Ramadan . our "mosque" has Christmas decorations up . kind of like the alawites in Syria who aren't real Muslims

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
actually only being this specific sect owns lmao if you're a Sunni Muslim ahahaha

• Locked thread