Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Question is: Would you, if given the chance, kill one of these ISIS terrorists? I'm talking like a real evil one, maybe one of the jackasses from that video where they blow the noble Christians up (LMAO)

E: keep in mind, you will not suffer legal penalties for this. Also, depending on how cool you do it, you might get a medal. Just FYI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
A real man is always ready and eager to kill

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Decebal posted:

A real man is always ready and eager to kill

Ooo I like it! Great start to the thread

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
id ask to join inshalah

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Robo Reagan posted:

id ask to join inshalah

I'd kill this guy.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Robo Reagan posted:

id ask to join inshalah

I'd kill this guy and the terrorist too. Not sure if I'd have a witty quip or not.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

I'd kill this guy and the terrorist too. Not sure if I'd have a witty quip or not.

"Hasta la Vista, Baby" would do the trick, I'd think

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

Is she an ISIS? 'Cause I'd def kill her... in bed!

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
No, killing is wrong no matter the context.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I'd kill a terrrist, for threatening my freedom

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
killing is bad, op. if you kill him you're just like them.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

reverieeee posted:

killing is bad, op. if you kill him you're just like them.

What about killing a terrorist to prevent them from killing again? You would be saving the life of at least one innocent human being

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Let me put it into more familiar terms for you:

This terrorist was going to target the SA forum servers, possibly taking out Ralp in the process. Would you kill the gently caress out of him or what??

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
lol if you'd not commit literal murder to save ralp

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Can I hold a bidding war for which agency gets to claim the credit?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
It all depends. Are we talking about that douchebag with the british accent here or those isis kids smiling next to severed heads?

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Killing is not wrong, it's a beautiful expression of our instincts.

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
If you've never killed anyone or wouldn't want to then you should probably give serious consideration to the fact you might be gay.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I'd make a pig rape them with its weird pig penis and I'd be high fiving a wounded veteran and playing Toby Keith and then I'd shoot them with my AR 15 and bury them in a barrel of pigs blood

hell yeah god bless american

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
You all know me, know how I earn a livin'. I'll kill this bird for ya, ain't gonna be easy. Bad terrorist, not like chasing IRA or al-qaeda. ISIS swallow ya whole town, little shaking, little tenderizing and down it goes. Gotta do it quick, get these forums back to normal, save Ralp's life. I don't need to mates, volunteers, forum already full of hot-heads and itchy trigger fingers. I'll get you the head, the legs, the whole drat thing.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

I'd make a pig rape them with its weird pig penis and I'd be high fiving a wounded veteran and playing Toby Keith and then I'd shoot them with my AR 15 and bury them in a barrel of pigs blood

Whoa OK yeah this guy is awesome.

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

This terrorist was going to target the SA forum servers, possibly taking out Ralp in the process. Would you kill the gently caress out of him or what??

no

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

mind the walrus posted:

Can I hold a bidding war for which agency gets to claim the credit?

You could let the agencies bid on which one gets to claim you as an employee, sure.

Personally, I would do it in a football stadium in front of a massive crowd. Lead them in a deafening "USA" chant and spear the ISIS rear end in a top hat w an American flagpole. Sponsored by RedBull, narrated by Hulk Hogan and Schwarzenegger

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

The US remake of Black Mirror is even weirder than the original.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Take the terrorists body and sew it inside a pig carcass, like Han did wit Luke and the Tauntaun. Also bury the whole thing with his rear end towards Mecca

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Only if I got to do it from behind a computer screen by piloting a drone

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

No

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

lol if you'd not commit literal murder to ralp

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

No, dying is the most badass and respected thing an isis can do. Being able to kill him but not doing it would be the ultimate troll :hehe:

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

In general, I would gladly murder an ISIS fuckface but in this case I would ignore it and hope for the worst.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I probably would but I wouldn't want a medal or any recognition for it.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Moridin920 posted:

I would want a medal, medals seem pretty handy

RadioactiveKid
Aug 12, 2005

Gato Rebelde
I have no beef with ISIS, so id just leave him alone as long as he aint hurting me or anyone I know. If the terrorist was hurting people I dont know , I'd stay out of it.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Moridin920 posted:

Seriously? I'm not gonna lie, the idea of standing in front of a huge crowd as an American hero and leading them in a thunderous "U-S-A" chant is a big dream of mine

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

they are the new acceptable targets op so yeah.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Its the Superbowl, there's a nuclear bomb implanted in President Trump, and I'm the only one who can defuse it. He's laying on the field and I'm just about to start the procedure. The crowd is silent in anticipation

I stop and do the "make some noise" gesture at the crowd. They respond in kind and I successfully finish the delicate operation, thanks to the crowd's energy.

Triumphantly, I hold the bomb up. The crowd's roar changes to a deafening "U-S-A!"

*fade to black*

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
Surprise twist, there was a second bomb in his vagina.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Seriously? I'm not gonna lie, the idea of standing in front of a huge crowd as an American hero and leading them in a thunderous "U-S-A" chant is a big dream of mine

vanity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
yeah i guess

edit: wait no not if im doing it to save ralp

• Locked thread