Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Not to mention they're hemorrhaging talent in general.

Yeah, a fifth of the people on their site's roster page are no longer there, and in King Mo's case hasn't been there in years and very likely never will be there again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DynamiteKidd
Jun 11, 2015

by Shine
I thought Storm was out after Slammiversary, did he have committments to fulfill on these tapings or something

EDIT: On the subject of King Mo, in Feb he gave a statement like "TNA hasn't contacted me in a long, long time. I'll make appearances and even have matches if they want to work something out but I'm focused on MMA right now."

So basically TNA has kept the King Mo card close to their vest because, I guess, they're not yet at the "Save us, King Mo!" phase of the downward spiral

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

DynamiteKidd posted:

I thought Storm was out after Slammiversary, did he have committments to fulfill on these tapings or something

Yeah he came back, did stuff through the Impact days of tapings, and was done

It was basically pissed off Revolution, everybody left him, and he lost to Khoya in a no-DQ grudge match after ex-Revolution people beat him up, so it was a better place for him to leave storyline-wise at least than if Slammiversary had just been it

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

What's Sting doing in the Impact Zone?!

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

TNA has been pre-empted by a much higher-drawing program.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ubckx7X2Nd4

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzWpQG7fDho

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
i'll make the drive up to charlotte for this nonexistent ppv if it exists and i get a free ticket. i'd like to observe the death rattle of a futile company.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!

Bitter Vince Russo is the best Vince Russo, though even the best Vince Russo is pretty lovely.

• Locked thread