Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
maduin
Mar 4, 2003
they were ok but not really that funny. one was about this girl whos bf was addicted to twitch.tv streamers, but i think it was a fake post, and some other one was about lowtax--this one was pretty stupid though. what are ou guys reading about on the somethingawful forums today?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
im reading about "the hood" (not sure what that means?) and a video game that is apparently bad

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I am reading a post on the something awful forums about posts on the something awful forums.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
im reading a post on the something awful forums about a post on the something awful forums about posts on the something awful forums and i am having a blast doing it

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
wwow you read that's impressive most of us are illiterate

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
there once was a man from nantucket
whose dog liked to play with a chuck-it
but one sunny day
while out by the quay
the dog bit onto his extraordinarily long penis by mistake and did suck it

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
i read a p good post on a guy who had a bug layin eggs in his office

i also read about the f35 and why goons think it is bad and bad for america (hint its dumb and i dont care)

i also read that twitch tv post and im p sure its fake but if its not lol

also been keepin up with the doobies doghouse thread it can be funny especially with the doobie family being vehement racist bigots god bless

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

tomstuart posted:

i read a p good post on a guy who had a bug layin eggs in his office

i also read about the f35 and why goons think it is bad and bad for america (hint its dumb and i dont care)

i also read that twitch tv post and im p sure its fake but if its not lol

also been keepin up with the doobies doghouse thread it can be funny especially with the doobie family being vehement racist bigots god bless

f35 goons and star citizen goons are hilarious, it's really fun to go in their big dumb unfunny circle jerk threads and imply those things are actually good and see how wound up they get

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
good summary of contemporary posts, thanks everyone

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp
im touching myself

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

Why yes my username is the same as an autistic alien who looks like a 9 year old from an anime, why do ask?
:nyoron:
i read about 300 posts in yospos and they were all really bad. the reason i kept reading is because it's raining outside and i hate myself for forgetting my umbrella somewhere

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

maduin posted:

they were ok but not really that funny. one was about this girl whos bf was addicted to twitch.tv streamers, but i think it was a fake post, and some other one was about lowtax--this one was pretty stupid though. what are ou guys reading about on the somethingawful forums today?

i didn'[t read this post or reread my own post to edit for spelling erroes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

20matar
Jul 9, 2013

70fugir
Threads are fun. Posts are got. Worth the ten bucks!!!

• Locked thread