Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Mahoney!
He's cool and funny. He's the hero. I want to be him. He get's the girl and then looses them between movies. Once he pranked Lt. Harris real good and then had sex with Sex and the City.

Jones!
He makes the sounds! Zoom! Pow! Zing! Kasqueek! Shhhreeeeem!

Commandant Lassard!
I could say many, many, many things about this great man. Enjoys a diet based on goldfish.

Tackleberry!
Republican.

Sweetchuck!
Small and sweet. Has a thing for bad boy Zed, but doesn't know how to express it. Loves watching boats pass by.

The Arsonist!
Mahoney's nemesis. Always burning stuff smugly and evading the police for 7 movies.

Zed!
A sad character. Orphaned into a life of confusing crime. Has a disease no one wants to talk about.

Callahan!
She's got it all. Legs! Tits! Shoes! rear end! A woman a man might want to touch on occasion, but she likes Tackleberry's big guns.

Evil Mahoney!
Is only in one movie, where he teams up with the Arsonist to try and burn down the garden in the academy. A dastardly fiend!

Geurlegson!
The gardener. A gentle man with mysterious past. Doesn't like Mahoney, since he is always stealing his plants to brew his doppelganger potions.

Harris!
He's loud and crude, but has a heart of gold. You can see it if you watch the deleted scenes. Everyone bullies and beats him daily. His leg is a prosthetic. His arm is an eel. He wants to die, but cannot due to the curse.

Who is your favorite Police Academy character? Pleaase tell me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

no

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

this is a post

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Tackleberry died quite a while ago.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Count Freebasie posted:

Tackleberry died quite a while ago.

but he will live on in our hearts. my favorite Tackleberry scene is when he disarms and shoots that robber in the tent store! This was right after the academy was sold (temporarily!) since Lassard had the plague for a while.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

After Ghostbusters is done they're gonna make a fat lady comedian Police Academy movie so enjoy it while you can

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
ONE IN THE OVEN

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Network Pesci posted:

ONE IN THE OVEN

i dunno what the holocausthas to do with this op

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
what, no hooks
voted 1

SD-455
May 15, 2009

by Lowtax
No Hightower = fail

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

SD-455 posted:

No Hightower = fail

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009

SD-455 posted:

No Hightower = fail

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp
MAH-HOO-KNEEEEEEEE!

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

I think Mauser was paralyzed a while back too :(

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
some goon lived next to jones.

Cory and Trevor
Feb 22, 2006
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJdmnMtpAwI

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Police Academy reboot by Adam Sandler and his stable of friends.

Dude who makes the mouth noises appears as cameo (assuming he's not dead).

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

I like the one where some mom wanted tackleberry to talk to her kid cuz he didn't want to get out of the car to go to school and he just fired some tear gas into the car lol

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Attitude Indicator posted:

Tackleberry!
Republican.

Fun fact. He's dead.

Also, best character was the rapey wop in the first one.

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
long time ago a goon posted that he went to visit his parents (in retiree condos maybe?) and noisemaker dude was in their living room making noises he was their neighbor or something

e: is captain mauser (a yowzer yowzer), hooks, hightower, blanks and dopeland not good enough for pics in the op?

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Also fackler

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

The only thing I remember about these movies was when during some training drill the crazy cop just roared really loudly and the doors busted down.

I will not be messing with that guy

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

I didn't hear anybody laughing

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005
This is, sadly, more important to me than bettering myself.

SD-455 posted:

No Hightower = fail

A shameful OP.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
No Hightower, voted 1 and called the OP a human being

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Booblord Zagats posted:

No Hightower, voted 1 and called the OP a human being

You're doing the Lord's work.

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS
Came for the Blue Oyster Bar.
Was drat disappointed.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Did they ever show Jones making out or loving? I bet he has aweosme poo poo for those moments

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

by popular demand:

Hightower!
He's big and strong, and a real ladies man. All the other policmen trust him with their lives, and souls! He's a very religious man, as can be seen in Police Academy: Backfire, where he prays the homosexuality out of Jones. He also likes flowers, hats, tires, shoes, wine, vines and numbers in surprising orders. A real go getter.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Nuts and Gum posted:

Did they ever show Jones making out or loving? I bet he has aweosme poo poo for those moments

it's implied in the third movies that Jones is very shy and uncomfortable with his own sexuality. we all have our crosses to bear.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Lord of Pie posted:

After Ghostbusters is done they're gonna make a fat lady comedian Police Academy movie so enjoy it while you can

No. Next is Fat Ladies Porky's and Fat Ladies Stripes (also known as Vertical Stripes).

Personally, I'm looking forward to Fat Ladies Weekend at Bernie's but that won't be until 2019 (if man is still alive).

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

Apart from drinking, there is absolutely nothing to do here.

Laverne Hooks!

She is very shy, but in critical situations: "[a thug, after being knocked down some stairs, realizes he's still got a gun in his waist. He reaches for it, and a revolver is pointed in his face] *Don't move, dirtbag!*"

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

:commissar:

SD-455 posted:

No Hightower = fail

Good man. It is what the people loving deserved.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
police academy has a rich and nuanced lore, the likes of which your flimsy marvel movies could never even dream of attaining

"ya ma ya ma ya ma ya ma ya man" -police man

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

I dropped out of police academy to smoke weed and masturbate. E/N, how do I stop my parents from finding out?

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
You forgot another one, but it's alright, everyone always forgets about Hooks.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I liked the Police Academy cartoon better than any of the movies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
This was my face when I saw there was no Hightower or Proctor.

JnnyThndrs posted:

Came for the Blue Oyster Bar.
Was drat disappointed.

They have the best salad bar in town.

Rand alPaul fucked around with this message at 09:19 on Jul 3, 2015

• Locked thread