Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

Tautologicus posted:

i will try a little later, assuming this isn't some veiled gbs irony post. got some boxes to ship

he didn't even veil it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
--

the worst thing is fucked around with this message at 00:55 on Jul 6, 2015

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
--

the worst thing is fucked around with this message at 00:55 on Jul 6, 2015

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

i like you tautologicus but there is no way im reading any of that

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

babypolis posted:

i like you tautologicus but there is no way im reading any of that

that's ok it's a bunch of reified crap anyway.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
nah it might mean something to someone, i have no idea who.

lite frisk
Oct 5, 2013
i like your posts but i've rainchecked out of this conversation because that dumb thread got me binge watching zizek and now i'm a fatigued baby

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

lite frisk posted:

i like your posts but i've rainchecked out of this conversation because that dumb thread got me binge watching zizek and now i'm a fatigued baby

no it's cool, i just wanted to write it out. not really fishing for obligatory replies, acknowledgement no longer means much to me when im talking about this kind of thing. something between trying to help and trying to articulate for the sake of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

tautologicus is a third world sex tourist and an MRA who likes to talk about the sexual exploits of his father

god drat it wheres a helldump wiki when poo poo like this gets good

• Locked thread