Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal

Exi7wound posted:

Dear NBC... Thank you for http://stream.nbcsports.com/nascar

It's about drat time we had a decent streaming option.

Yeah, this is cool. I have it streaming through my Roku player. There's multiple views I can watch on my TV.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Remember a few years back when they had to run the 500 on like Tuesday night and they wrecked on the first lap?

What's the chances of them taking out like half the field in the first few laps?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Great crowd here. NASCAR needs to quit kicking us in the dick.

Exi7wound
Aug 22, 2004

LOGANO
Remember my name... you'll be screaming it later.
Let's run 12 more pace laps.

will_colorado
Jun 30, 2007

Genocide Tendency posted:

Remember a few years back when they had to run the 500 on like Tuesday night and they wrecked on the first lap?

What's the chances of them taking out like half the field in the first few laps?

DING. DING.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Get the carnage started early. I want less cars on the lead lap by the end of this race than last night.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

lol

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Gilliland needs to be demoted to Xfinity right now.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

It's like i can see the future remember the past.

Exi7wound
Aug 22, 2004

LOGANO
Welp. Holy poo poo, Smoke. Nice defensive driving.

Some Random Asshole
Apr 30, 2006

HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS
Man that sucks for David but seriously ffs its lap 2

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
That 35 emerged from the smoke like "see ya later fuckers!"

will_colorado
Jun 30, 2007

haha Logano got a penalty in the pit

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal

CBJSprague24 posted:

Great crowd here. NASCAR needs to quit kicking us in the dick.

I'm curious. Are food and beer stands still open?

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

it takes a special brand of sucky driver to get loose in a corner on his own at daytona.

Exi7wound
Aug 22, 2004

LOGANO
This broadcast team isn't bad while they're in-race. They were awkward during the rain delay.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Nit Wit Dog poo poo posted:

I'm curious. Are food and beer stands still open?

Open for business.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

CBJSprague24 posted:

Open for business.

Just like your mom

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Winkie01 posted:

Just like your mom

yikes!

Some Random Asshole
Apr 30, 2006

HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS

Cubey posted:

it takes a special brand of sucky driver to get loose in a corner on his own at daytona.

Everyone I've talked to has said that the cup cars get a real mind of their own when they're in unpredictable air with this plate track package

MC Fruit Stripe
Nov 26, 2002

around and around we go
They'll run it this late? Well my god, midnight racing it is.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

wait brian mother loving scott is in this race? well rip everyone

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Cubey posted:

wait brian mother loving scott is in this race? well rip everyone

The pride of Boise, Idaho... only not really.

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

NBC cameras are so much better than Fox

Some Random Asshole
Apr 30, 2006

It really is amazing how much better of a broadcast it is

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Some Random rear end in a top hat posted:

Competition will force FOX to get good!

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

It's Landon Cassil's night

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

NBC does a great job with all their other sports so this doesn't surprise me at all

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Competition will force FOX to get good!

In a perfect world. Instead they'll replace DW with Mikey and get worse.

HFX
Nov 29, 2004

Ungratek posted:

NBC does a great job with all their other sports so this doesn't surprise me at all

Their cycling coverage could use some help. I know they don't do the cameras at the tour, but I think they do for California and Colorado. Their commentaries are poor shadows of eurosport. That said, this is some good coverage!

Some Random Asshole
Apr 30, 2006

That was 100% something going wrong with carl's car. Maybe a tire going down or something, no good reason for that thing to snap like it did.

E: Also letarte is an amazing color guy. DW get the gently caress out of the booth forever

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

That was 100% something going wrong with carl's car. Maybe a tire going down or something, no good reason for that thing to snap like it did.

E: Also letarte is an amazing color guy. DW get the gently caress out of the booth forever

I like DW because hes silly :(

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Gilliland continues a proud tradition of sucking.

Kyle Busch gonna get a bullshit top 15.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

Something I am noticing. It seems like they are quicker, more accurate and get more information out.

Helps when you don't have mike joy and Jamie little having to drag the rest of the broadcast team up kicking and screaming.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

A bit nippy here, Jesus.

BMB5150
Oct 24, 2010

2018 Indianapolis 500 Winner

Ungratek posted:

NBC cameras are so much better than Fox

I'd say part of it is the camera's can't be on top anymore due to construction so lot more closer to the cars and vary up what you can see what's on the front stretch. I do like the backstretch on the catch fencing one. They need to do a stationary one on like the turns and have them zip by. NBC had one at Talladega and it owned.

HFX
Nov 29, 2004
Holy shot. That should require a restart withe everyone back in order.

Some Random Asshole
Apr 30, 2006

Good job with that light control NASCAR :bravo:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

brian scott :derp:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Brian Scott almost succeeded there. Try again buddy, I know you can do it!

• Locked thread