Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HENGRY BUNG
Jan 15, 2015

gently caress poo poo rear end oval office

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

HENGRY BUNG posted:

gently caress poo poo rear end oval office

thats a lot of push ups

i can do like 20 in a row but i try to do about 50 in a sitting because noodle arms suck

Mixodorian
Jan 26, 2009
Bitch im bruce lee, chop karate.
Bitch im hulk hogan, flexin joe rogan
Bitch im Jackie chan, train in Japan
Bitch im mike Tyson, I bitch slap a bison
Bitch im Muhammed Ali, my dicks hard - I can't pee.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
So if I'm reading this right, you guys pretty much can't do any pushups?

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
i did 37 loving pushups :sax:

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Ocean Book posted:

i did 37 loving pushups :sax:

:respek:

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Is a loving pushup like a dick pushup?

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

gently caress pushups.

How many pullups can you do?

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Tubesock Holocaust posted:

gently caress pushups.

How many pullups can you do?

That's very advanced lets start slow, troll

Homo Simpson
Oct 21, 2014

by Smythe
Lipstick Apathy

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
How much do you bench op? Unless you wear a backpack full of bricks while doing your pushups, you are only moving about 60% of your body weight. So unless you are a huge fat fatty, thats not a very impressive amount.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

i sprained my wrist mountain biking :(

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Lunixnerd posted:

How much do you bench op? Unless you wear a backpack full of bricks while doing your pushups, you are only moving about 60% of your body weight. So unless you are a huge fat fatty, thats not a very impressive amount.

Lol this guy. I cant believe how fuckignretarded you are man, like Jesus christs

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
who cares

let me know when you make a pullup thread bitch, if you can't do 10 minimum then kill yourself. I can and i'm 5' 10 205 lbs

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
better start working out you babies, have fun being dead at 45

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
I bench 50-60lbs with the barbell, tough guy :rolleyes: that's way harder than the 45 this guy above me is talking about

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Ramsus posted:

who cares

let me know when you make a pullup thread bitch, if you can't do 10 minimum then kill yourself. I can and i'm 5' 10 205 lbs

nice humblebrag about being fat

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
I can do some. That's right, some. It's more than I could do 6 months ago, when I did few, and my trainer is pleased with my progress. Eventually I will go from some to many.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Grandmother of Five posted:

nice humblebrag about being fat

like 5x more powerful than you, can't even lift your own retarded body

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Go home from work. Do as many as you can. 20? Let's say 20. Do that, three times a night, every night of the week except for Friday and Saturday. Rest for ~5 minutes between sets. If you're a friendless hermit nerd, do Friday and Saturday nights as well.

After a full week of that, do 3 sets of 25.

Then a week later, of 30.

Keep going.

In 4 months you're doing 300 pushups a night in sets of 100. You can knock that out in half an episode of Game of Thrones or whatever poo poo your doughy rear end would be sitting in front of the TV for anyway.

It's real loving simple, but you have to want it.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Breetai posted:

It's real loving simple, but you have to want it.

It's real loving simple having muscular imbalances by only doing push but no pull

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
So do some other poo poo. This is the pushup thread.

haris pilton
Sep 4, 2014
I'm like 225 goddamn pounds and I do 30-35 push-ups in one go. Kinda disappointing.

Edit: I'm a big fat baby

haris pilton fucked around with this message at 10:59 on Jul 3, 2015

Eerkik
Feb 13, 2010
I do anywhere from 4 to 10 sets of 25 erryday, could do more but I think its a good number. usually stick around 100 but it really matters how I'm feelin

I'm p proud of my pullup prowess too because in school I was always the kid who couldn't evne do half a pull up and got poo poo for it

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
My local gym has a 'challenge board' and I currently hold the record for most pushups in a minute (55).
I think that's a beatable score but :shrug: I'll take it

Nwabudike Morgan
Dec 31, 2007
50 or 60 i think

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
maybe 5 if you put a turkey club on the floor under me

haris pilton
Sep 4, 2014

Homestar Runner posted:

My local gym has a 'challenge board' and I currently hold the record for most pushups in a minute (55).
I think that's a beatable score but :shrug: I'll take it

I used to do 60 loving push-ups in one go, you oval office. Now I'm a big retard son of a bitch who can't get to 40. I hope I die so the shame won't consume me anymore.

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014
I just did some to see.

93. Could've done more but I want breakfast.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
100 pushups but i cant do 10 situps?? help where are my chest mussles

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!

If it makes you feel better, if we're talking one go / no time restriction then I'm doing over 100

haris pilton
Sep 4, 2014
That doesn't make me feel better.
Why would you loving think that?

adhere to the July rules you philistines

Nwabudike Morgan
Dec 31, 2007

Homestar Runner posted:

If it makes you feel better, if we're talking one go / no time restriction then I'm doing over 100

what about in 2 minutes only buddy boy

fudge

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

yah but how good are you at sports?

Nwabudike Morgan
Dec 31, 2007

numberoneposter posted:

yah but how good are you at sports?

pretty lovely

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Every night before bed (for the last 4 days :kiddo: ) I've been doing 10 regular pullups, 5 other way round arm pullups and 20 pressups, but then 2 more of each every night. I now have arms the size of a slightly larger ants

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

i did 39 and now i feel sick

maybe i should go to the gym occasionally

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im going to crush the time trial on the 7th. my legs are pretty good for max power kick but my functional power threshold is pretty pretty good. i ride people off my wheel if they dare to draft.

my hill climbing needs some work though...by that i mean i need to stop being so fat

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
i dont know yet, i started doing pushups at 11 years old and now I am 35 and still going, i definitely have more in me. i do three sets of ten every day but i feel like the day i am done doing pushups is still a long ways off so i don't know how many total there will be yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.

genesplicer posted:

I can do some. That's right, some. It's more than I could do 6 months ago, when I did few, and my trainer is pleased with my progress. Eventually I will go from some to many.

Be careful genesplicer! as you age your bones can become weak and brittle and the chance of your arms failing and disintegrating into a thousand pieces increases

• Locked thread