Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
huge pile of hamburger
Nov 4, 2009
gently caress ralp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

David Copperfield posted:

1. grundlemuffins
Can I get a loving definition

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

CrashCat posted:

Can I get a loving definition

loving lol

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Doo doo

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
Pee pee! Poo poo! I like to make doo doo! -- Kanye West standing in an oversized baby's crib paraphrasing the first verse of his next big hit from his next big album Straight Frum Da Krib

Cymbal Monkey
Apr 16, 2009

Lift Your Little Paws Like Antennas to Heaven!

David Copperfield posted:

1. grundlemuffins

Mods, do we allow this goddamn word in here?

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax
go drat rakp i dont have a fucken problen with you buit wil you loving answe these replies? i likle you despitw the trolls against you

i like you. answer to the loving [psts. you have been silent.

i remember a long time i mistok you from porklift for you and i flet shame,

drink, a lot and post. ist cool

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Rickycat posted:

go drat rakp i dont have a fucken problen with you buit wil you loving answe these replies? i likle you despitw the trolls against you

hosed up if true

GotDonuts
Apr 28, 2008

Karbohydrate Kitteh
I loving love mother loving swearing. It's the god damned poo poo and anyone who dissagrees with me is a dirty poo poo eating commie bastard!

GotDonuts
Apr 28, 2008

Karbohydrate Kitteh
FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
No swamp kykes allowed

Slide Rule
Feb 21, 2007

Emoticons will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law

Return Of JimmyJars posted:

No swamp kykes allowed

Nice way of saying Bayou Jew.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

1) gently caress. By volume (in both senses) this is easily my #1 swear.
2) Cocksucker because it is homophobic. Sucking dick is a noble endeavor.
3) oval office because it's the nuclear option for no good reason in the US but actually it describes something I really like.

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rickycat posted:

calm the hell down rickycat, it's going to be ok.

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

Ralp posted:

calm the hell down rickycat, it's going to be ok.

ralp im piss

fuk

Mapparu
Sep 22, 2013

1.gently caress
2. I like all the cuss words!!!!!
3. piss

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.
oval office

oval office is my favourite swear

oval office is the best swear

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
poo poo out of dick

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Slide Rule posted:

* Bawdy Tickle-brained Varlot
* Warped Toad-spotted Horn-beast
* Lumpish Fen-sucked Paunchy fuckstick

Elizabethan swears are the best swears

Actually all those loving suck.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Tarnation

Homo Simpson
Oct 21, 2014

by Smythe
Lipstick Apathy
rear end rear end rear end rear end rear end rear end

ubachung
Jul 30, 2006

The Sphinxster posted:

2) Cocksucker because it is homophobic. Sucking dick is a noble endeavor.

Anyone with a mouth and access to a cock can be a cocksucker, how the gently caress is it homophobic?

20matar
Jul 9, 2013

70fugir

ubachung posted:

Anyone with a mouth and access to a cock can be a cocksucker, how the gently caress is it homophobic?

Because it treats the act of swallowing a meat sword as something wrong and immoral, and implies that the person who is doing the sucking is inferior in some way. So good people should not call others cocksuckers, cum guzzlers, nuthuggers or anything hosed up like that. Get it?

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
Its nice to call someone a bitch sometimes but I prefer insults like "You are a loving joke" or "I pity you."

20matar
Jul 9, 2013

70fugir

EngineerSean posted:

Its nice to call someone a bitch sometimes but I prefer insults like "You are a loving joke" or "I pity you."

loving harsh, man. I hope I never piss you off!

Otner
Dec 28, 2011

by Hand Knit
Buglord
1. Faen
2. Fitte
Don't know about the third. Norwegian doesn't have a lot of swears.

lucky garnett
Oct 14, 2003

Swing Time

Coohoolin posted:

oval office

oval office is my favourite swear

oval office is the best swear

I like your style, oval office. :australia:

YeahSo!
Feb 1, 2015

by Lowtax

whoflungpoop posted:

i loving love u gj :glomp:

loving ditto, WFP!  :D

Hey, where did Ralp get the loving tag for this thread? I was gonna do a loving  thread, but I can't find the loving  tag, so now there shall be no loving  thread! *walks off in a huff*

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

20matar posted:

Because it treats the act of swallowing a meat sword as something wrong and immoral, and implies that the person who is doing the sucking is inferior in some way. So good people should not call others cocksuckers, cum guzzlers, nuthuggers or anything hosed up like that. Get it?

hmm ill be sure to carefully consider this next time i am yellinf generic insults at passerby, ty for the deep thoughts on the sociological implications of the word cocksucker

GotDonuts
Apr 28, 2008

Karbohydrate Kitteh
Now the rant of fuckery no one will understand or loving have too...

gently caress you tiny vials and your loving inability to hold a loving compound at 760mmHg vacuum. Eat my rear end, hurry the gently caress up shipping you were supposed to be at the loving lab last mother loving week. gently caress /science rant

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

use torr you stupid motherfucker, it is faster to say and the same speed and space to type and write

unless you are literally measuring pressure with a column of mercury like it's 1930, knock that poo poo off

GotDonuts
Apr 28, 2008

Karbohydrate Kitteh
gently caress you and your torr, The god drat gage reads in mother loving mmHg for no loving good reason considering the machine was made in 2008.

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Popping up from out of nowhere...

What is your FAVORITE swear word?
• Bitch.

What is your LEAST favorite swear word?
• friend of the family/Nigga, because it makes for really awkward Karaoke.

What is a word that is regarded as a swear word, but shouldn't be?
• Tits. The last of the Carlin Seven, and easily the tamest of the originals. Just let it go.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

loving honkies

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Linux Pirate posted:

loving honkies

Hey gently caress you bud

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

thathonkey posted:

Hey gently caress you bud

go brush your teeth with poop, poo poo rear end

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
all loving goons must loving hang

someone should personally go to the loving house of every loving goon and take a giant poo poo right on their keyboard so that they all stop loving posting so that i can be the only person here shitposting by myself in an echo chamber every day

gently caress

poo poo

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

YeahSo! posted:

loving ditto, WFP!  :D

Hey, where did Ralp get the loving tag for this thread? I was gonna do a loving  thread, but I can't find the loving  tag, so now there shall be no loving  thread! *walks off in a huff*

it used to be the tag for GiP before Lowtax changed them to the incredibly ing bland and terrible tags we have now

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

goddamn tampons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

loving period blood

• Locked thread