Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Hello friends, I was wondering what everyone's favorite cereal is? breakfast is the most important meal of the day, after all, and a hearty bowl of cereal can get your day started off right. personally my fav is crunchy raisin bran because it doesn't just keep me regular, it's also delicious. so what's yours? :)

also making the cut in my pantry is honeycomb, captain crunch, and frosted flakes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I just had some fiber one granola clusters or something. I usually have cereal as a light evening snack since i just have black coffee and a banana for breakfast

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
i hope corn pops cut your mouth Demon Of The Fall

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Trees and Squids posted:

i hope corn pops cut your mouth Demon Of The Fall

Indeed, but I feel the sacrifice is worth it to get my necessary food groups.

rakovsky maybe
Nov 4, 2008
i'm trans

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
adnan killed hae

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
cereal is for babies

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
those breakfast burritos from trader joes arent bad though

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Life, for sugar cereal, Shredded Wheat otherwise.

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
i like it all op but get read to have your mind blown, i eat it dry. I don't like milk at all, or soup and cereal in milk is milk based soup and it's cold

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Vin BioEthanol posted:

i like it all op but get read to have your mind blown, i eat it dry. I don't like milk at all, or soup and cereal in milk is milk based soup and it's cold

I was going to tell you to get the hell out of my thread for this nonsense, but then I remembered being a small lad and eating cinnamon toast crunch out of the box and thoroughly enjoying it, so I will allow this for now.

Everyone for the future please remember, milk and cereal go hand in hand.

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Wet and dry are both good.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

Vin BioEthanol posted:

Dry cereal crew represent. I like chex best and I eat it right from the box.

Mathlete
Nov 30, 2005

It's hip to be a squared square.
team cheerios

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.
i loving love french toast crunch and i was so happy that they brought it back to the us

• Locked thread