Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax
I don't like warheads because they destroy my mouth

Not a big fan of big chunks of sugar but I think some of those sugar strings are tasty

I would prefer your choice for best sour candy to be something most people could buy in an American supermarket.

I want to get fat on my own terms

Thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
sour patch kids are boss

Sour skittles

I can't find sour starbursts anymore :(

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
Sour Patch Kids are defintely where it's at. The extra sour sugar collects at the bottom of the bag as well for a bonus treat at the end

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
deez nuts

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

sour patch kids

or sour gummi worms of various brands

also sour coke bottles

I eat too much candy

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax
Wow Sour Patch might win this one

No love for any sort of lemon flavored sourness out there?

sigh I wish Willy Wonka was still alive

sour coke bottles sound good for a one time thing right now

son gay. so what
Mar 13, 2011
Lemon heads fuckimg own

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
Sour belts are where it's at

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

Volume posted:

sour patch kids are boss

Crusty Nutsack posted:

sour patch kids

MVP posted:

Wow Sour Patch might win this one

Came here to say this. Voted 5

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

MVP posted:

warheads

Volume posted:

Sour skittles

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010
sour patch kids 4 life

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Sour wine gums. They put the sour patch kids dust on wine gums. Your grandma will love it.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
a tablespoon of anhydrous citric acid

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
i like zours. not super sour but very tangy-sweet. feels good in your mouth

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I got your sour balls swingin' OP

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
My day started like all days waking up around noon, but on this day it was my birthday. I walked out of my house and checked the mail and to my surprise there it was a 10lb bag of sour patch kids. I opened them up and then the next 12 hours was all a blur. I woke up in a sour and sweet pile of half melted gummi kids, still those gummi kids plagued me challenging me to eat the bag. So the contest started again, I seperated all the colors and tried to make a game of it. It was all for not, a week had past. My parents were calling, work fired me, my girlfriend left but I knew what I had to do, the only goal that mattered the one goal that kept ringing in my mind keeping me awake at night. I had to finish that bag of sour patch kids. For the next three meals I ate them, as cereal, as a sandwich, even made a steak out of them. Finally before I knew it I was done. Called my family and friends and told them of my accomplishment. As I wondered back to check my mail for the first time in two weeks, I saw it another 10lb bag this time I was ready for the challenge.

Norbert
Feb 2, 2004

sour jacks have a better texture than sour patch kids, everyone knows that poo poo

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop
Sour patch kids are good, yeah. So are sour haribo gummy bears.

My local IKEA recently put in a bulk candy section with some good stuff, especially the pink grapefruit skulls and the cherry and green apple wrenches.

The Aardvark
Aug 19, 2013

Just stop being a wimp OP and learn to enjoy warheads.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

down n out posted:

Sour belts are where it's at

gently caress yes. Give me a mile long rope of apple and cherry flavor and I'll happily OD on these. gently caress if I wasn't in bed already I'd drive to the store.

Is this what being triggered feels like?

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Anyone ever have pitbull sours? I don't know if they still make them, warheads are weak but I remember pitbull sours feeling like I poured straight up acid in my mouth and after a couple of them my tongue was hosed up enough that it seemed like an irresponsible thing to sell to children.

Incomplete Fish
Apr 22, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Warheads made my jaw hurt. Like it was the same kind of pain one would experience if they had a cavity or something.

Sour owns, however. I only get about as sour as sweetarts these days, suck it sour-posters.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

yo

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
your mom

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Mister Speaker posted:

they sell that at williams sonoma in a little jar. im not sure how people use it in cooking but its the ultimate expression of sourness and i really like it

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
heres an extreme 90's candy memory: when I was 9 or 10 I got one of those baseball sized jawbreakers and spent like a day and a half trying to lick through all the layers to the center. I stopped when I realized my tongue was bleeding

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

Mister Speaker posted:

licked off a penis

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
burgers

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
sour tape def

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Haverchuck posted:

heres an extreme 90's candy memory: when I was 9 or 10 I got one of those baseball sized jawbreakers and spent like a day and a half trying to lick through all the layers to the center. I stopped when I realized my tongue was bleeding

only pussies stopped at first blood on a jawbreaker. it adds an irony tang

i was reloading
Aug 15, 2015

by zen death robot
Sour patch kids

i was reloading
Aug 15, 2015

by zen death robot
Sour skittles are good too

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
definitely gonna get a bag of sour patch kids because of this thread thanks goons

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
It was these until the dickless lunatics at Altoids cancelled them

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ

Supreme Allah posted:

It was these until the dickless lunatics at Altoids cancelled them

those were pretty good

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

sour skittles are 100% mouth destroyers the powder is like eating shards of acid glass when at the end of the bag

MeccaPrime
May 11, 2010

This is my poo poo right here.

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

good entries in this thread but i agree with the other posters that sour patch kids def come out on top

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Cry baby tear drops are good but can only specially order them I think. I buy them by the crate myself (ups drops a pallet off...I have a monthly bulk order so save literally tens of dollars)

• Locked thread