Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Sour Nerds
Sour Skittles
Zours
Cherry Sours
Toxic Waste Taffy
Cry Babies
Sour Patch Kids
Sour Punch (red)
Warheads

ranked in order of deliciousness, not sourness

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

MRE Sour skittles are definitive.

The aging of the skittles makes them extremely hard so you get an amazing sour rock candy

you were warned
Jul 12, 2006

(the S is for skeleton)
I love the Sour Patch Watermelons. The texture is just perfect, and I generally like the gross artificial watermelon flavor candies use. Normal Sour Patch Kids are a close second. I have a friend who calls them Sour Patch Children, which I like.

I have no self-control, though, and I mow through them at an alarming rate when I buy them. It hurts my tongue and gums. But I'm an idiot, so sometimes I buy them anyway. :sigh:

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I get a munch box every month and opted for more sour stuff, so I just stuff my face full of candy once a month to enjoy sour stuff

otherwise I like lemon juice when i want something sour

just shotglass lemon juice its so good

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Sour skittles gently caress my mouth up worse than warheads, so that gets my vote

E: gently caress off to pyf, nerd

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
I used to eat the poo poo out of shock tarts, but I don't think they make them anymore.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Tricky D posted:

I used to eat the poo poo out of shock tarts, but I don't think they make them anymore.

They do. They're called SweeTarts Chewy Sours now, I totally forgot to put those in my list. shock tarts own

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

LeoMarr posted:

I get a munch box every month and opted for more sour stuff, so I just stuff my face full of candy once a month to enjoy sour stuff

otherwise I like lemon juice when i want something sour

just shotglass lemon juice its so good

lemon juice is my jam, whenever i'm at home pretty much every glass of water i driink gets a hefty splash of lemon juice in it. when i was a kid i would just drink it straight fairly regularly

Tenacious J
Nov 20, 2002

Frog Act posted:

lemon juice is my jam, whenever i'm at home pretty much every glass of water i driink gets a hefty splash of lemon juice in it. when i was a kid i would just drink it straight fairly regularly

the acid is good for your body

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Tenacious J posted:

the acid is good for your body

lemon juice is also good for your teeth as long as you rinse your mouth after drinking it, or dilute it with water

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Sour Patch Kids if I'm looking for a tasty snack that is also sour, Warheads if I'm just looking to get hosed up with sourness.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Sour Patch kids are the only "food" that don't kill the high.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

sour patch kids are great for after hike rewards

almost1337
Jun 14, 2013

The male likpatons turn around the nucleus formed of female boobons and neutral bolsterons
Shock tarts, definitely. Gave myself chemical burns from those more than once.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

The sour juice from juicy drop pops are good too

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

almost1337 posted:

That's how you knew you were doing it right.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

I wish there was more sour candy that wasn't super chewy because I loving love it but it's hard on your teeth. Thats why Cry Babies are good and, if you have the willpower to not chew them, lemonheads

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

There's also a certain type of seasonal sour jellybean that owns. Sour Patch jelly beans and Jelly Belly Sours are both super good but there were Warhead Jellybeans at the CVS I worked at once and they owned bones.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

almost1337 posted:

there's some "new" Chewy Sour SweetTarts that are like 99% the same as ol' Shock Tarts. I've definitely burned trhe gently caress out of my mouth with those.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Sour power straws are so much better than sour patch kids

The ones with the red cat on it

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Cuckoo posted:

Sour power straws are so much better than sour patch kids

The ones with the red cat on it

Holy poo poo I've never had these. Where do you live that you can find these

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

I got some acid drops from this crazy candy-making goon a few weeks ago and it was pretty sour. Not as sour as warheads but definitely up there. will prob buy some more soon

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Pastor Perineum posted:

I got some acid drops from this crazy candy-making goon a few weeks ago and it was pretty sour. Not as sour as warheads but definitely up there. will prob buy some more soon

how fruity are they? contemplating ordering some because I am fuckin bonkers for sour candy

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Frog Act posted:

Holy poo poo I've never had these. Where do you live that you can find these

Most gas stations and bodegas on the east coast seem to stock them

Sour Punch straws aren't quite as good but close enough

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
it's warheads op

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

MeccaPrime posted:

This is my poo poo right here.

holy crap meccaprime your alive

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Frog Act posted:

how fruity are they? contemplating ordering some because I am fuckin bonkers for sour candy

Raleys is the poo poo. Lemon drops are loving amazing.

5 DOLLAR FOOT LONG
Jul 14, 2007

dodecatuple secret probation
warheads or youre failing hard vis a vis life

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Pastor Perineum posted:

I've bought some from him before. I like his candy--especially stuff like blueberry and pomegranate which definitely have a sour taste to them. I didn't care for the acid drops though. They didn't have much flavor to them and had a weird taste.

MeccaPrime
May 11, 2010

Putty posted:

holy crap meccaprime your alive

i'm back brother!

i was reloading
Aug 15, 2015

by zen death robot

Frog Act posted:

I wish there was more sour candy that wasn't super chewy because I loving love it but it's hard on your teeth. Thats why Cry Babies are good and, if you have the willpower to not chew them, lemonheads

LEMONHEADS

lsp
Sep 1, 2008

Oh my glob. What the stuff are you doing?
Trader Joe's recently came out with "Sour Gummy T's & J's", they are so so so good. Lime, tangerine, grapefruit, lemon. Tangy coating of sour cane sugar, it won't tear apart your mouth like eating too much other sour stuff would.
I do recommend, they are very addicting though.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

lsp posted:

Trader Joe's recently came out with "Sour Gummy T's & J's", they are so so so good. Lime, tangerine, grapefruit, lemon. Tangy coating of sour cane sugar, it won't tear apart your mouth like eating too much other sour stuff would.

soudns good. i love tjs so ill have to try them next time. i dont remember seeing them though and i usually check the new items fairly often, so maybe its a regional thing?

i was reloading
Aug 15, 2015

by zen death robot

lsp posted:

So generic sour patch kids

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

lsp posted:

they look like penises

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

LeoMarr posted:

they look like penises

well they are from trader joes, they know their target market

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

the gooniest sour candy

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

MeccaPrime posted:

i'm back brother!

meccaprime is back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I am glad I quit eating candy before I was an adult brcause 27 dollars for 5 lbs of candy is extremely tempting and I would love to shovel them in my mouth until i pass out from sugar intoxication

http://www.amazon.com/Sour-Power-Strawberry-Straws-200-Count/dp/B001EQ5NG0

WAR CRIME GIGOLO fucked around with this message at 04:34 on Jul 4, 2015

• Locked thread