Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded
Kicks God in His nuts, What sort of side-effects can we expect down here?

Will we hear a vast sky-spanning voice shout" OWWWWW! YOU LITTLE BASTARD!

Will we see unusual weather, such as a hard rain of flaming Chihuahuas?

Will all the Goons that have ever died claw their way up out of their graves in a plague of ZomGoons (not so dangerous, too fat to move quickly, can be decoyed with Cheetos)?

Will all the Goons who are still alive suddenly melt down like that guy at the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark?

Will the Internet suddenly electrocute everyone who is connected at the time?

I'm beginning to worry.
Hell man, give us a ring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
actually, lowtax is not dead

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

zimboe posted:

Kicks God in His nuts, What sort of side-effects can we expect down here?

Will we hear a vast sky-spanning voice shout" OWWWWW! YOU LITTLE BASTARD!

Will we see unusual weather, such as a hard rain of flaming Chihuahuas?

Will all the Goons that have ever died claw their way up out of their graves in a plague of ZomGoons (not so dangerous, too fat to move quickly, can be decoyed with Cheetos)?

Will all the Goons who are still alive suddenly melt down like that guy at the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark?

Will the Internet suddenly electrocute everyone who is connected at the time?

I'm beginning to worry.
Hell man, give us a ring.

you got weirdass grammar

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded

OMGVBFLOL posted:

Well, let's shoot him and see what happens. it could be worth it.

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded

setafd posted:

you got weirdass grammar

My grammar is just fine, harelip.
So what's wrong with it, Mary? seems correct to me which is all that matters.

zimboe fucked around with this message at 12:17 on Jul 3, 2015

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
No rest for the cucked

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

i think you have asperger's but that's okay

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded

setafd posted:

i think you have asperger's but that's okay

Yes-or something related.
I just think of it as congenital Assholism.

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNypYDqrWio

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

mad your red text didnt lie

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded

OMGVBFLOL posted:

Prove it.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

All Mods Go To Heaven

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
i searched duckduckgo for "lowtax is dead" and all that came up was that the original lowtax, some county assessor from Bumfuck Flyoversville who lotax stole his nickname from, killed hisself in prison or got killed in prison in 2013 lool

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

proof bicth

20matar
Jul 9, 2013

70fugir
I'd joke about it, but he's deffo going to heaven. He created a website that makes all of the loonies out themselves. Some collateral damage happened, like the guy who shot his ex-gf then kept sending her letters from prison, but the sane world benefitted from it. Also, Doom House is art house, a bona fide film.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
Lowtax burns in the darkest pit of hell OP. His eternal torment, a fate incomprehensible to mortal minds, is one reserved for only he very worst.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

20matar posted:

I'd joke about it, but he's deffo going to heaven. He created a website that makes all of the loonies out themselves. Some collateral damage happened, like the guy who shot his ex-gf then kept sending her letters from prison, but the sane world benefitted from it. Also, Doom House is art house, a bona fide film.
God Is Great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

There is no heaven. After death there is nothingness. Enjoy.

• Locked thread