Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Athropos
May 4, 2004

"Skeletons are Number One! Flesh just slows you down."
List the good reasons to kill yourself itt.

For me it would be that I spent about 5 years in college and I can't get a steady job teaching so I need to work retail to make ends meet and pay my rent and my bills and support my girlfriend. I fukken love being 30 and working with 18 year olds for minimum wage heck yes this is the life ive wanted all along, I love living paycheck to paycheck and getting into debt to stay afloat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roargasm
Oct 21, 2010

Hate to sound sleazy
But tease me
I don't want it if it's that easy
suicide is selfish and only spreads out your suffering to the people who love you, don't do it OP

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Athropos posted:

For me it would be that I spent about 5 years in college and I can't get a steady job teaching so I need to work retail to make ends meet and pay my rent and my bills and support my girlfriend. I fukken love being 30 and working with 18 year olds for minimum wage heck yes this is the life ive wanted all along, I love living paycheck to paycheck and getting into debt to stay afloat

Cheer up mate

Athropos
May 4, 2004

Roargasm posted:

suicide is selfish and only spreads out your suffering to the people who love you, don't do it OP

yeah I know my mom would be devastated so I'm toughing it out until a position opens up and I can start teaching fulltime to recoup my losses but it really sucks

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Athropos posted:

yeah I know my mom would be devastated

she'd get over it

Athropos
May 4, 2004

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

she'd get over it

maybe i could finally become a skeleton

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Why do you need to support your girlfriend? This is 2015. Girls can do stuff now.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
cheer up buddy, at least you have the forums

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

There are people out there who are actively working to make your life better and trying to lower your college debt. Please keep on trying to get a steady position, it may take months or even years to get the job you want, but it's very much possible. Please don't do this to your face.

:nws: :nms: http://i.imgur.com/D6OU7WN.jpg :nws: :nms:

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Because they named the third XBOX the Xbox One.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Athropos posted:

yeah I know my mom would be devastated so I'm toughing it out until a position opens up and I can start teaching fulltime to recoup my losses but it really sucks

you're an american (edit canadian lol), you can go anywhere in the world with that passport and start over

or anywhere else in the country, and do anything else. the things you want and have are whats tying you down (your girlfriend, choice of career and location, your expectations for yourself and your future plans), not some basic fact about your life. even quadrapeligics and people with MS generally have a will to keep on keeping on usually.

even a poor villager in india who makes 50 dollars a month generally keeps their head up, and they have no options, no language skills or ability to go anywhere else in the world, due to their poo poo passport and having no money or skills. but they don't all kill themselves (edit..they probably do think about suicide sometimes!!)

considering suicide as a healthy american is entitled. you could be getting by with so much less than you have.

the worst thing is fucked around with this message at 16:41 on Jul 3, 2015

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Athropos posted:

maybe i could finally become a skeleton

a terrified 2nd grade class looks on in stunned silence as the new teacher slowly finishes writing "MR. SKELTAL" on the chalkboard. he has no flesh or blood

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

There are people out there who are actively working to make your life better and trying to lower your college debt. Please keep on trying to get a steady position, it may take months or even years to get the job you want, but it's very much possible. Please don't do this to your face.

:nws: :nms: http://i.imgur.com/D6OU7WN.jpg :nws: :nms:

why the long face???!!

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

thread is really funny. thanks for the laughs.

Athropos
May 4, 2004

GORDON posted:

Why do you need to support your girlfriend? This is 2015. Girls can do stuff now.

She's finishing her nursing degree

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

why the long face???!!

i chuckled. that's messed up.

Party In My Diapee
Jan 24, 2014
small dick, big balls

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

a teacher and a nurse - the most average couple

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

plan to kill myself after the new star wars movies come out, even if they are good.

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

If my cat ran away.

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

1. You spend your free time posting on an internet forum

that's all you need

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser
you can do it by hooking up a car battery to the feel good brain hole (found in the 1950s) and stand on the edge of a building for a euphoric death instead of a sad idiot gunmetal bababooie for queers and athiests

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe

Athropos posted:

Says makes ends meet by having actual work, and can support another person, bitches on a forum that costs $10 with AV changes since 2004, with internet access that costs money as well.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Hell Yeah posted:

plan to kill myself after the new star wars movies come out, even if they are good.

good

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I'd never survive prison with my butthole intact

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Athropos posted:

that is a really good reason actually

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Athropos posted:

She's finishing her nursing degree

That's hilarious. I have a brother in law who was supporting his girlfriend while she got her nursing degree, literally the exact situation as yours, and as soon as she graduated she left him.

Yeah, probably want to kill yourself.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

GORDON posted:

That's hilarious. I have a brother in law who was supporting his girlfriend while she got her nursing degree, literally the exact situation as yours, and as soon as she graduated she left him.

Yeah, probably want to kill yourself.

yea nurses do pretty well and there's always work. teachers have it rough unless theyre a tenured college professor and only as long as they don't like to say anything too controversial. good luck with that OP.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
defeated in battle your armies laid to waste

death before dishonour

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
hmm I like living

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010
when you're dead you don't have to experience things anymore

good or bad?

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Your bored of life. Like, nothing is happening. Wtf life?

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit
I want to know what happens next in my life, why should I end it?

*EDIT* go kill yourself OP

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe

Athropos posted:

I fukken love being 30 and working with 18 year olds for minimum wage heck yes this is the life ive wanted all along,

Cool

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010
you should try having lots of anonymous sex with strangers OP

that will cheer you up

also drugs

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

your favourite mod getting fired

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT