Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

cool tree bro posted:

i just make things up for fun

Yea I'm just sitting here eating a bowl of potato seeds, or "rice" as the Japanese call it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

cool tree bro posted:

i just make things up for fun
Cheeky bloke <:mad:>

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010
lets be serious though, pretty sure the reason neanderthals stopped existing is because we were way better at raping than they were.

we raped them into extinction

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

cool tree bro posted:

lets be serious though, pretty sure the reason neanderthals stopped existing is because we were way better at raping than they were.

we raped them into extinction

Target demographic of the Trump 2016 campaign.

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010
Trump is a great guy would vote president of a nuclear power in 2016

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

hmmmmm raping the hand of lesbian hitler? well, heil, heil, ur gonna jerk me for awhile

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Donald Trump is a deep cover Democratic operative. He crazies the gently caress up the republican primaries.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

lots of good pics itt

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Did anyone bother to check if Trump's claim about mexican immigrants being rapists is actually true? Lol

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Beef Turret posted:

Did anyone bother to check if Trump's claim about mexican immigrants being rapists is actually true? Lol

Who's doing the raping?

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

PerpetualSelf
Apr 6, 2015

by Ralp
Ann Coulter on hecklers at her anti-immigrant book signing: "At least as long as they were destroying books and screaming in a book store, they weren't molesting any 4-year-olds"

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

PerpetualSelf posted:

Ann Coulter on hecklers at her anti-immigrant book signing: "At least as long as they were destroying books and screaming in a book store, they weren't molesting any 4-year-olds"

:prepop:

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

wow a real life centaur

e. trump is right and so is anne coulter regarding illegal immigration

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Ramsus posted:

e. trump is right and so is anne coulter regarding illegal immigration

Hitler did nothing wrong.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

PerpetualSelf posted:

OWNED.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
*is handed billions of dollars by his father then loses half of it*

"Lol people who work really hard to support their families are rapists"

*puts gold spray paint on everything*

• Locked thread