Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
? i cant make polls ATM so youll have to post your answer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

isually it shoots for like the first 40 seconds or so before reducing to a steady trickle for the next fortnight

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
depends on how turned on i am

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
a sad drip

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

lol if youre not at the minimum a 4 roper just lol

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

LIKE THE WAVES IN THE OCEAN I WILL DIG IN YOUR FAT AND SEARCH FOR YOUR CLITORIS, BUT I WON'T SLAM WHALE
just lol if it doesn't come shooting out with mighty force ur beta as gently caress

i was reloading
Aug 15, 2015

by zen death robot
Mine shoots pretty far. Probably about 2 feet on average. About 6 or 7 decent sized squirts.

yoyodyne
May 7, 2007

I.N.R.I posted:

? i cant make polls ATM so youll have to post your answer

I can't make a pole (not even with rear end to mouth!) either right now so I'll let you know what I find out when I can.

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

i was reloading posted:

Mine shoots pretty far. Probably about 2 feet on average. About 6 or 7 decent sized squirts.

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
Glad we finally have a chance to discuss this

i was reloading
Aug 15, 2015

by zen death robot

ROFLburger posted:

Glad we finally have a chance to discuss this

I know right????

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
comes out like toothpaste

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
shoots all over the place and my body scrunches up like a dried out mummy as i holler at the top of my lungs

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

LINKIN PARK

i'm not sure...you'd have to ask your mom, op

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wwNv_u_5R0

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

yoyodyne posted:

I can't make a pole (not even with rear end to mouth!) either right now so I'll let you know what I find out when I can.

Alright man. I was talking about thread polls though

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

my cum dribbles like lebron

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Mine came out so powerful once it killed a chick.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
i literally drench a girl in semen, gently caress forensics would conclude she was the victim of a 5 guy bukkake or worse

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
when I was a teen I tried doing kegels but frankly they never really made it come out with any more force, I was really lookin forward to knockin doors open and poo poo

maybe I didn't do em for long enough

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
inri what do you think the most successful of gbs question threads have been?

parents ones are always funny cause some sadbrain goons come out about how hosed up their parental relations are and those are funny

i also liked the one where that one guy posted his sad 10 minute mile to own you

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Tautologicus posted:

i literally drench a girl in semen, gently caress forensics would conclude she was the victim of a 5 guy bukkake or worse

The traces of Cheetos in your semen would give you away though.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Xaris posted:

inri what do you think the most successful of gbs question threads have been?

parents ones are always funny cause some sadbrain goons come out about how hosed up their parental relations are and those are funny

I like to post about that Im religious and that I believe in God, in GBS

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

:eyepop:

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

spud posted:

The traces of Cheetos in your semen would give you away though.

this is unsettling.

Posthuman
Jan 10, 2005

I give all those dicks and cocks sir
When I was a teen it'd jet about seven feet away from me. Nowadays I'm lucky if it shoots four millimeters.

Blahsmack
Oct 25, 2003

when i was 11 it used to just shoot out of me and leave dents in the wall now it just dribbles down my leg on to the sweat pants around my knees

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
Although this happened a decade ago, I am still "beating" myself over it and felt like I should get it off of my chest. Back when I was 14, I was masturbating like no tomorrow. Once or twice a day for about two years, I would beat the meat in my bedroom and then proceed to ejaculate all over my carpet. I was a lazy kid and didn't keep a box of tissues in my room. I also liked to see how far I could shoot my cum, so being the sensible kid I was, I decided just spewing my load on our carpet was the best option. Let me point out that although we had carpet, it wouldn't become crusty or white or anything like that, so I wasn't worried about my parents seeing. When I was 14 we also had a cat who was 18 at the time and having some issues controlling his bladder. After two bouts of him pissing on our floor, my parents decided to find out where he was pissing, so they researched how to find out if your carpet has cat piss on it. They found out that under blacklight, cat pee glows in the dark. They ordered a blacklight off of the internet and then decided to scan all of our carpet right after the got the blacklight while I was at sleep away camp. When I got back the a week later my dad seemed off in the car back. Apparently while I was gone, they found that the cat had peed all over my room and decided it would be best for them to put him down while I was gone, to spare me the trauma of having to say goodbye when I came back, and also wanting to put him out of his suffering. I was sad at first, but then I thought that was a little strange since my beloved cat didn't hang out in my room very much because it was in the basement and quite cold. Wanting to see how bad it was, I waited until my parents went to sleep and went downstairs with the blacklight to check it out. My carpet had around 50 or so splotches of glowing stains on it and then it hit me. Those stains were my jizz. My parents must've thought it was cat pee and put the cat down before I could explain what it was. I was overwhelmed with guilt and sadness, but eventually when I was older, realized it wasn't entirely my fault. To this day I have told no one, so this feels real good to get off of my chest. TL;DR: I was came all over my floor. Parents mistook it for cat pee and put my cat down. Note: Sorry for bad grammar and run-on sentences.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

I.N.R.I posted:

I'll have to go find that one. been too busy playing wiiu and stuff.

you know what would be a good thread question is some picky-eater thread. it'll be a bunch of fatdeathers coming in to brag about how they only eat celery, then you might get snag some hosed up goon like that DesertRose guy who only ate chicken wings and pizza because anything bitter made him throw up.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

shoots out like a squirt gun, me and an ex had sex in her roomates room and it shot all over the place, we cleaned it up as best as we could but I guess we missed a spot, since years later I was in that flat for a party and saw a big rear end stain on the wall that I figured was from that incident lol. It was kinda funny thinking about this random person had my cum stain on their wall while talking about random stuff.

hope this story is helpful op, happy to help

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Gaunab posted:

Me too. Im a christian

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Son of Rodney posted:

shoots out like a squirt gun, me and an ex had sex in her roomates room and it shot all over the place, we cleaned it up as best as we could but I guess we missed a spot, since years later I was in that flat for a party and saw a big rear end stain on the wall that I figured was from that incident lol. It was kinda funny thinking about this random person had my cum stain on their wall while talking about random stuff.

hope this story is helpful op, happy to help

I think you just wanted to say that you had sex with someone

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

we've got reports of an active shooter inside this thread

Gordong Dongbay
Oct 18, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I'm normally shooting it inside your mom so I really can't see.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Me too. Im a christian

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013
I'm hearing a lot of talk about raw force but nothing about accuracy. Target jizzing is where it's at.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
semen is ungodly. let the lowly infidels do the breeding, we can always convert their spawn to keep our numbers up.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

ShaqDiesel posted:

I'm hearing a lot of talk about raw force but nothing about accuracy. Target jizzing is where it's at.

Thats just a party trick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

i shoot cum really far (out of my rear end)

• Locked thread