Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
The save system of this game looks really interesting, I don't think I've seen any other type of game have this style of resource-based saving. Its vaguely similar to the ink ribbons from Resident Evil except you're given them all at once and not in small groups as you explore. When Niggurath did his LP or E0 I think he was on Normal difficulty and it gives you 64 charges plus the condition that you lose one when loading a file. I'd actually be really interested in applying this save system to another game and seeing if it changes the feel of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Having never played a WARP game it's been interesting seeing Kenji Ino's games in Let's Play form. I definitely would like to play these games properly one of these days to get the full effect and E0 seems the most likely candidate since it's on PC. I think Laura's constant status as a mute in cutscenes leads to some very funny moments of emoting (even when she's expressing sorrow) and maybe it would have been better to just give her some lines instead of trying to maintain this digital actress image. Like pretty much every WARP game I've seen there are some interesting ideas being used here; limited saves/reloads and fighting invisible enemies in claustrophobic settings are really cool concepts. Hopefully something comes out of the KakeXun development project.

That being said thanks SGF for a wonderful LP.

• Locked thread