Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grimwit
Nov 3, 2012

Those eyes! That hair! You're like a movie star! I must take your picture!

SelenicMartian posted:

It certainly puts the dinner scene in D into a different context.

The true horror of D.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grimwit
Nov 3, 2012

This practically drew itself. I just held the pen.

Grimwit
Nov 3, 2012

Makes me wonder what the voice actress was thinking after she read it.
From what I've gathered, most actors will read what they're told to read regardless, but after the job's done there's time to think... "Wait? How is that like looking after a baby?"

Donno.

Thanks for the praise, y'all. :3:

Grimwit
Nov 3, 2012

supergreatfriend posted:

Interlude: Real Sound: Kaze no Regret - Youtube | Download

This reminds me very much of Terror T.R.A.X. back in "The Day(tm)."

If no one remembers, it was a CYOA in Audio CD form published by, of all people, WotC in the mid 90's. You would listen to the story and it would say something like "If you want to chase the Vampire, go to Track 14. If you want to do the Funky Chicken, go to Track 41." Etc.

There were five of them. One for Vampires, Werewolves, a Mummy, the Creature, and finally an FMV game with the finest acting budgeting would allow.

Good times. Good times.

Grimwit
Nov 3, 2012

Midnight Voyager posted:

While we're at it, how do you implant a robot with a neckburster? Did the monster just rip through metal to jam that in there?

I'm assuming the metal parts are just her skeleton. She seems to still have some biological parts such as "Lungs" and "Skin." Also, I'm sure on its home planet, the Enemy has to deal with other robot surrogate mothers.

Can... Can I hug Kenji Eno if he came to my home? :allears:

Grimwit
Nov 3, 2012

Ghostwoods posted:

Come on. There's no way George didn't program Laura and David to go at it. He almost certainly had a video feed from David's eye streaming directly to his hard drive.

I've walked in on my wife's laptop and my computer "interfacing" with each other.

It happens, people.

How do you think iPhones are born?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grimwit
Nov 3, 2012

MaskedTai posted:

I just finally watched SGF's D and D2 LPs and uh..... boy those sure are some fuckin' games alright. :stare:

Surprise! You're a cannibal!
Now turn this crank for 30 minutes.

GAMEPLAY!

• Locked thread