Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kojiro
Aug 11, 2003

LET'S GET TO THE TOP!

StarkRavingMad posted:

You managed to block out that horrible horrible child whose name I can't remember. Kimberly is terrible too, but that kid, ugh.

The kid was annoying, but I didn't expect her to actually goddamn MELT I mean what

I kept thinking it'd be a fakeout or a vision but nope, no.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kojiro
Aug 11, 2003

LET'S GET TO THE TOP!

Grimwit posted:

This practically drew itself. I just held the pen.

This is fantastic.

Kojiro
Aug 11, 2003

LET'S GET TO THE TOP!
I keep telling my husband we need to convert our spare room to a Ronny Room, but he never listens.

Kojiro
Aug 11, 2003

LET'S GET TO THE TOP!
In the trivia at the end, please tell me I wasn't the only one who was wondering what the huge green space dildo was doing there.

Is that the gun? Jesus christ.

Kojiro
Aug 11, 2003

LET'S GET TO THE TOP!

supergreatfriend posted:

That's not the gun, you can see the gun here: http://www.satakore.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67&start=10 .

I'm going to assume that's the Enemy model (with bodily fluids). It doesn't really look like the Enemies that have been in the game during the brief moments they're visible, but I'm going to say that's what it is. I'm going to assume that the game didn't come with a big green dildo.
If any game was completely randomly going to come packaged with a dildo, it would be a Kenji Eno game.

I didn't think the aliens looked so dicklike in the game but I guess they were all about Alien and thus Giger, and, well..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kojiro
Aug 11, 2003

LET'S GET TO THE TOP!
What exactly is the benefit of hiding the fact that they're androids? How could that possibly help the mission?

• Locked thread