Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llEWrL9ghyg

That's the sound of loving freedom, right there. :patriot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

i like america
american girls are awesome and go crazy for my accent
american beer is good even coors light
american trucks are ridiculous
it's a great country and i really need to visit again

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Dalael posted:

What is it that bothers me about my statement? The truth of it?
I am not making GBS threads on the US or anything. Have a happy 4th of july and all.
But saying the US has more freedom than any country is blatantly false.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

loving dusted bitch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J1ctr877qs

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Dalael posted:

Amongst your blatant falshood, are you also claiming that Canada is a euro country?
Canada is barely a country TBQH. If we moved the border two degrees north, 90% of your population could grow up and be happy in the land of the free, but you'd still have fewer Congressional representatives than California. You're our giant, icy back yard that we can't be bothered to mow, and your primary exports are BC bud, meat for our celebrity grinder, and diplomatic cover for our military adventurism. Enjoy having Prince Charles as your head of state some time in the next few years.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ETrr-XHBjE

Pro click.

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

:patriot:

LostCosmonaut
Feb 15, 2014

How many moon landings does Europe have?

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

Also, here is a picture of mother fuckin Buzz Aldrin being rad as gently caress still.

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGxpdP3ZbWQ

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

ManMythLegend posted:

Also, here is a picture of mother fuckin Buzz Aldrin being rad as gently caress still.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wptn5RE2I-k

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

:fsmug:

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!
Remember that time, when the US didn't have to rely on loving Russia to send stuff in space?

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

:bustem: :911:

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Ceterum autem censeo mundum esse delendam

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris
vae victis

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Probate the retard again, and someone vote the thread back to five

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

lol @ the D&D shortbus posting seriously in the holiday drunk thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwR3e2iq9EI

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Being an american loving rules.

So much so that: My buddy came from China to get a bachelors degree, after that he wanted to stay, so got a masters, after that, got his PhD and a DNP. He still wasn't able to get a visa in the U.S, so what has the mother fucker done? A dude with both a doctorate in nurse practitioning and a philosophical doctorate in nursing enlisted in the U.S Army as a DENTAL HYGIENIST to get his green card after serving 5 years.

That's patriotic as gently caress. Or stupid, either way, he'll be one of the smartest dudes taking the big green weenie, buying camaro's and most likely beating his wife within 6 months of enlistment.

That, plus encase skoal can dip rings in his back left pocket.. But at least he'll be an american doing these things.

Nice and hot piss fucked around with this message at 14:21 on Jul 4, 2015

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
Hey remember when Canadia had a thriving economy that wasn't wholly dependent on their neighbor to the south?
Me neither. Now let's all make sparkler bombs to celebrate 239 years of independence, which is 155 more years of independence than our hat.

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

Stultus Maximus posted:

Hey remember when Canadia had a thriving economy that wasn't wholly dependent on their neighbor to the south?
Me neither. Now let's all make sparkler bombs to celebrate 239 years of independence, which is 155 more years of independence than our hat.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Stultus Maximus posted:

they still have a monarch on their monopoly money

makes u think

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Vae victis

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS
Happy birthday USA :toot:

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Heard on the radio:

"Happy freedom!"

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Stultus Maximus posted:

Remember 1812, when we kicked your rear end and burnt the white house? :canada:

Oh and.. on one thing we can definitely agree: gently caress the queen and the monarchy.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Look at this motherfuckers mouth just salivating. He wants to eat a 3 probie curb, N4I. He wants to taste the curb. Let him taste the curb. Feed him the curb.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Dalael posted:

Remember 1812, when we kicked your rear end and burnt the white house? :canada:

lol no Canada didn't exist in 1812

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

Stultus Maximus posted:

lol no Canada didn't exist in 1812

Canada was not a country by its own right, I will admit that. Upper and Lower Canada did exist however. So close enough. Anyways.. I won't debate Canadian history in this thread.

I will however, wish all of you US neighbors a great 4th of July. Enjoy this holiday and have an awesome alcohol and sex filled day. :patriot:

PS: Don't drink and drive and don't forget to vote Bernie!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
Everyone but Russia should have July 4th as a holiday because if it weren't for America everyone would be a dirty drunk russian potato eating cossack slut.

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

vae

victis

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Equine Don posted:

Probate the retard again, and someone vote the thread back to five

Counting down till he makes another thread about he's masterfully trolling <subforum> again when his lovely posting can't make him fit in anywhere...anywhere.

Also, PMs, there'll probably be PMs...again.

Happy 4th, y'all!

Still don't have plans, thinking about waltzing over to the county jail & police station and see if I can join the cops and their BBQ. Last time they had a cookout, the first dude was drunk, spreadeagled on the lawn at 9am and that wasn't even the 4th. Should be fine.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Dalael posted:

gently caress you diamond joe forever

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

gently caress you diamond joe forever

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Dalael posted:

Remember that time, when the US didn't have to rely on loving Russia to send stuff in space?

N4I, this motherfucker clearly wants to spend the 4th in silence contemplating the goddamn incredibly loving awesome nature of the greatest country on earth.

Let him eat curb, for the fourth.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Dalael posted:

Canada was not a country by its own right, I will admit that. Upper and Lower Canada did exist however. So close enough. Anyways.. I won't debate Canadian history in this thread.

I will however, wish all of you US neighbors a great 4th of July. Enjoy this holiday and have an awesome alcohol and sex filled day. :patriot:

This goddamn freedom hating poo poo stain is discussing C*nadia in the July 4th drunk thread. He's trying to suck start his own ban hammer, N4I. He needs at least a month to think about the dangers of playing with loaded guns and disparaging the single greatest nation to ever exist outside of Isla Nublar.

Being contrite and saluting the worlds greatest heroes after being an insufferable Canuck oval office in our freedom day thread don't cut the mustard. (Gas)

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Those leaf worshipers are responsible for Celine Dion. loving savages.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Dalael posted:

El oh el, a loving Canuk is bragging about Russian missiles. Thanks for your yeoman work being an expendable buffer to host early warning radar sites and dogfight Tu-95s using air to air nuclear warheads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Not even real people if you ask me and frankly you should be asking me.

• Locked thread