Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
can I buy it and return it if I watch less than two hours?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

lovely Wizard posted:

This is the moron director.

I dont usually read these pics but this was some quality hole digging

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

have you ever tried to deal with how anyone else tries to sell digital copies of movies? and no I don't mean Netflix, Netflix is basically your local public library on the internet minus late fees but plus limited selection (which isn't a bad thing but it is what it is). but, like, I got Guardians of the Galaxies on blu-ray and they had this "digital download" version of the movie available and I gave it a shot and holy poo poo the process for getting it was pants-on-head loving retarded and involved juggling codes between all these retarded websites finally ending up at iTunes to get the actual movie, which ofc you couldn't load onto a video iPod because gently caress you, that's why

I'd like to see Steam take an honest stab at becoming a platform for movies because in general they're a hell of a lot more consumer-friendly than any of the current players and it will also help distract them from starting other retarded experiments (like forcing paid mods into TES or Fallout)

I think that's the next area of entertainment they are positioning to be competitive in. That and competing with Twitch/Youtube for streaming lets plays.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
basically I have nothing against Valve making more money I just want them to do it in ways that aren't pants-on-head retarded :shobon:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
literally put hypernerds in a camp where they can play D&D and star citizen and bleat about wymmin and non straight males to their hearts content and remove them from general communication

just please I don't want to hear 10,000 angry virgins whining every time a girl says 'hey maybe let's have playable girls in video games'

The fucklords that get all up in arms are way worse than the SJWs at this point because at least the fringe nutty SJWs stay on Tumblr where I don't have to see it

is this what getting old feels like

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

cram me sideways posted:

hmmm yes indeed BUT since i put my dick in other mens' asses, i think of super mario in a different manner
i'm gay and play vidja and that documentary looks like a snoozefest :tootzzz:

i need a nap

i'm saying it looks boring. it looks like a great thing to watch when you're trying to fall asleep.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Moridin920 posted:

The fucklords that get all up in arms are way worse than the SJWs at this point because at least the fringe nutty SJWs stay on Tumblr where I don't have to see it
you know in RPGs like deus ex or elder scrolls and you're walking around

and when you go up to NPCs they blurt out pre-recorded lines. might be a casual observation or something political relating to the context of the game.

i feel like that when someone says some SJW or MRA thing to me. what i'm saying is that i feel disassociated and alienated from my environment, and i don't think people are really real.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
I really want to be a libertarian gamer guy with my own docu, but they haven't united the brands yet

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Omi-Polari posted:

you know in RPGs like deus ex or elder scrolls and you're walking around

and when you go up to NPCs they blurt out pre-recorded lines. might be a casual observation or something political relating to the context of the game.

i feel like that when someone says some SJW or MRA thing to me. what i'm saying is that i feel disassociated and alienated from my environment, and i don't think people are really real.

I've had people call me a raging misogynist before, and I've had other people tell me I'm a SJW who needs to go back to tumblr

So basically what I'm saying is you're completely right

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
i'm writing an essay on how my homosexuality intersectionalizes with jax and jarek's ending scene in MK4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNkRvcUn6VM

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Sad, weird and pathetic, this guy is extremely invested in some retarded identity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UURtVfJIvRE

Interesting content... Even if it aint your thing you gotta respect this guys bravery at least

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5tsxDlfUzI

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Beef Turret posted:

Sad, weird and pathetic, this guy is extremely invested in some retarded identity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UURtVfJIvRE

If your entire existence is based around consuming any type of media, you might as well just loving kill yourself. I mean that from games, to tv, to paintings. If all you care about is where you're going to get your next loving whatever from, and that the only time you feel "alive" or "at home" is when taking part in it, you're no better than some piece of poo poo junkie and deserve to die.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

TheJoker138 posted:

If your entire existence is based around consuming any type of media, you might as well just loving kill yourself. I mean that from games, to tv, to paintings. If all you care about is where you're going to get your next loving whatever from, and that the only time you feel "alive" or "at home" is when taking part in it, you're no better than some piece of poo poo junkie and deserve to die.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeMZQUHZZgw

Spiky Ooze
Oct 27, 2005

Bernie Sanders is a friend to my planet (pictured)

click the shit outta^

TheJoker138 posted:

If your entire existence is based around consuming any type of media,

Don't kid yourself that most of these types are even into the media. They're into the twitter/social cliques that jerk each other off about how wonderful they are.

I can't imagine how emotionally hosed up they'll be in 5-10 years when they need validation like a loving IV drip.

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
God damnit, some people need to go outside or just loving go to university already.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Justin Godscock posted:

God damnit, some people need to go outside or just loving go to university already.

My guess is that these people are the entitled "I'm always right" children of helicopter parents that university administration and professors hate dealing with. Generally those individuals don't make it into university let alone complete it.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
you know maybe actually the rising cost of university and poo poo is why we are seeing a growing trend of these people who are stuck in radical teenager ideologies

gbs has figured it out

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Moridin920 posted:

you know maybe actually the rising cost of university and poo poo is why we are seeing a growing trend of these people who are stuck in radical teenager ideologies

gbs has figured it out

I don't care WHY they exist, I just want them to be put into camps and then transported to mass graves from there.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I can't wait until Oculus Rift finally releases that game where you are a male main character getting your rear end in a top hat pounded
it's like you're really there

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Popular user-defined tags for this product: Pyschological Horror

haha

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

lovely Wizard posted:

This is the moron director.

lmao

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

have you ever tried to deal with how anyone else tries to sell digital copies of movies? and no I don't mean Netflix, Netflix is basically your local public library on the internet minus late fees but plus limited selection (which isn't a bad thing but it is what it is). but, like, I got Guardians of the Galaxies on blu-ray and they had this "digital download" version of the movie available and I gave it a shot and holy poo poo the process for getting it was pants-on-head loving retarded and involved juggling codes between all these retarded websites finally ending up at iTunes to get the actual movie, which ofc you couldn't load onto a video iPod because gently caress you, that's why

I'd like to see Steam take an honest stab at becoming a platform for movies because in general they're a hell of a lot more consumer-friendly than any of the current players and it will also help distract them from starting other retarded experiments (like forcing paid mods into TES or Fallout)

I just use Play Movies it works on everything and my CC is already on file thanks to Google Wallet.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Moridin920 posted:

gbs has figured it out

Honestly I don't think "it's a growing trend." In general I think the population spits out the same proportion of drooling morons vs people who have an inborn sense of logic that they have in the 1920s, the medieval era, etc.

What you are reacting to I think is increased awareness because of communication and social media. :shrug:

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
Why do all the people I expect to have that facial hair and those glasses have that facial hair and those glasses I can live with the flannel but c'mon guy go easy.

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

Junkfist posted:

Why do all the people I expect to have that facial hair and those glasses have that facial hair and those glasses I can live with the flannel but c'mon guy go easy.

Because they are cartoons

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?

See this guy knows how to have a good time and likes videogames.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

Because they are cartoons

:agreed:

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
Triangles were fallin' at the window as the doctor cursed,
He was a cartoon long forsaken by the public eye,
The nurse adjusted her garters as I breathed my first,
The doctor grabbed my throat and yelled, "God's consolation prize!"

I belong to the blank generation,
And I can take it or leave it each time.
I belong to the generation,
But I can take it or leave it each time.

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

haunted bong posted:

thanks for telling us about your movie

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

its hard being a gay gamer. for example, mostp eople press "A" to fire their space guns. but since i am a gay person i9 have to press "B" to fire my space guns. i made a feature length documentary about it.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
would it be considered a hate crime to pirate this

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

nothing to be worried about with gay gaymers you cant get AIDS through a video game

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

lets all thank the gay gaymers for countless acts of courage and bravery in the video gaym world of cum and aids

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

zVxTeflon posted:

lets all thank the gay gaymers for countless acts of courage and bravery in the video gaym world of cum and aids

thanks gay gamers. for all the thing that you do for cum and aids.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

"my favorite thing about video games? definately the graphics and the cum" ~ a gay gaymer 2015

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
im gay

i play video games

why are people mad that some gay dudes made a movie about being gay and playing video games?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
gamers is the worst "culture" and should be indiscriminately purged from society. i will gladly die if these assholes are also gone with me

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Broenheim posted:

im gay

i play video games

why are people mad that some gay dudes made a movie about being gay and playing video games?

Anything that pisses off so many gross turbonerds is OK in my book, why am I not surprised that the humorless medicated computer janitors of GBS are immediately using it to launch into yet another bloviating circlejerk about how much better than everybody else they are

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Broenheim posted:

im gay

i play video games

im pretty sure there isnt a single demographic in the world that doesnt on some level play games so who gives a poo poo

• Locked thread