Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Helical Nightmares posted:

Hmm. Cannot count to 7.

Ha ha. Missed that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

homewrecker
Feb 18, 2010

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
Skyrim blows

Arena is the best elder scroll

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Dongattack posted:

as far as waifus goes serana is a garbage-tier waifu

unfortunately she is the second best waifu in the game, only surpassed by mjoll the lioness by virtue of the massive tits i modded on her

lookit this scrub not playing with the sofia mod prolly got your load order wrong too lmao

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I like Morrowind because I'm not a loving pussy and don't need fancy graphics to have fun

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Sonofsilversign posted:

i used the physical map that came with that game so much that it fell apart

It came with a map?!?!? :aaa:

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Wicker Man posted:

yeah when it first came out on pc you got a map. it was really nice work too, way better than the ones that came with skyrim and oblivion

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Wicker Man posted:

I remember there being a cloth map and a couple of glossy paper ones in the box.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
Morrowind assumed that you were playing with the physical map and not just cumming into it and throwing it away

Freemason Rush Week
Apr 22, 2006

Propaganda Hour posted:

Morrowind assumed that you were playing with the physical map and not just cumming into it and throwing it away

so what you're saying is the developers are as out of touch with reality as the players

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Broenheim posted:

Skyrim blows

Arena is the best elder scroll

gently caress you, Daggerfall was the best :colbert:

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

woofing like a fucker

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
for the record khajiits are trash

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

I hate how some of the Nords have American accents and some have bad Scandinavian accents. It even happens with two twin werewolf brothers who were raised together and should have the same kind of accent.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
elves are dumb and have stupid ears

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Clochette posted:

I hate how some of the Nords have American accents and some have bad Scandinavian accents. It even happens with two twin werewolf brothers who were raised together and should have the same kind of accent.

people in northern middle america have the same accent that english speaking nords had 300 years ago. Bobby's mom sounds like everyone from Northern England

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
Dunmer are good elves.

naem
May 29, 2011

Broenheim posted:

elves are dumb and have stupid ears

They are much better in real life imo

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Have you heard about Kvatch?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

Dunmer are good elves.

dunmer are dwarves you idiot

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

dunmer are dwarves you idiot

Dwemer are dwarves, Dunmer are ash infused elves.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

Dwemer are dwarves, Dunmer are ash infused elves.

elder scrolls is confusing

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
You guys are such ignorant tools I can't believe what I'm reading. They're all elves, dickwads. Dun-MER, Dwe-MER, Sum-MER. See? All Elves, chode munchers.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Funky See Funky Do posted:

You guys are such ignorant tools I can't believe what I'm reading. They're all elves, dickwads. Dun-MER, Dwe-MER, Sum-MER. See? All Elves, chode munchers.

i thought the stupid machines i killed were dwarf machines

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

and they all suck

concidence?

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Have you seen Armand Christophe?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
khajiit has wares if you have coin

also morrowind was loving excellent

Ivan Shitskin
Nov 29, 2002

the female argonians in morrowind are more intelligent than the males. they get like 10 more intelligence points.

loving misandrist bethesda

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Kenzie posted:

the female argonians in morrowind are more intelligent than the males. they get like 10 more intelligence points.

loving misandrist bethesda

Snake titties reduce everyone elses intelligence.

RennZero
Oct 10, 2007

"Get in."
Dwarves are a type of elf in Skyrim. Just go with it ok?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

RennZero posted:

Dwarves are a type of elf in Skyrim. Just go with it ok?

Were a class of elf they're all extinct in Skyrim now that's why there's nothing but ruins left god loving dammit it's like none of you guys were paying attention when you paid this probably too busy trying to marry Ysolde like she couldn't just walk two minutes outside the gates and find the tusk from a sky mammoth.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

AKA Pseudonym posted:

In real life some primates talk and wear clothes and have a society and some live in the jungle throw poo.

So Skyrim isn't so weird really.

some primates do all of those things

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Well, in real life, there's monkeys and apes and humans, so I don't get why there can't be cats and tigers and catpeople. Humans are just monkeypeople for a certain point of view.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
humans are apes, and apes are not monkeys

but I understand the point you are making

Abdul Alhazred
Mar 15, 2007
It's actually set in the far, far future, after scientists had genetically engineered different sentient races and the subsequent global cataclysm that annihilated all advanced technology.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Were a class of elf they're all extinct in Skyrim now that's why there's nothing but ruins left god loving dammit it's like none of you guys were paying attention when you paid this probably too busy trying to marry Ysolde like she couldn't just walk two minutes outside the gates and find the tusk from a sky mammoth.

Supposedly extinct, depending on if that Dwarf with the corpus disease in Morrowind eventually died. I don't remember.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

dog buttz posted:

Supposedly extinct, depending on if that Dwarf with the corpus disease in Morrowind eventually died. I don't remember.

Trust me I killed him and everything else in that tree house. They're extinct.

Abdul Alhazred
Mar 15, 2007

dog buttz posted:

That dude kicked rear end, lore-wise. It blew my mind at the time, he should've had way more dialogue and quests

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
When my son bought this game I demanded he not play as a cat person. No son of mine is going to turn out to be a furry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

RaceBannon posted:

When my son bought this game I demanded he not play as a cat person. No son of mine is going to turn out to be a furry.

You might want him to avoid Argonians too.

Lusty Argonian Maid Act IV scene III posted:

Lifts-Her-Tail
Certainly not, kind sir! I am here but to clean your chambers.
Crantius Colto
Is that all you have come here for, little one? My chambers?
Lifts-Her-Tail
I have no idea what it is you imply, master. I am but a poor Argonian maid.
Crantius Colto
So you are, my dumpling. And a good one at that. Such strong legs and shapely tail.
Lifts-Her-Tail
You embarrass me, sir!
Crantius Colto
Fear not. You are safe here with me.
Lifts-Her-Tail
I must finish my cleaning, sir. The mistress will have my head if I do not!
Crantius Colto
Cleaning, eh? I have something for you. Here, polish my spear.
Lifts-Her-Tail
But it is huge! It could take me all night!
Crantius Colto
Plenty of time, my sweet. Plenty of time.
END OF ACT IV, SCENE III

• Locked thread