Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own
Haha, the terminator theme

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

terminator pose w/ accompaniment is good

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
ow

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

OW

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

stop hurting KUSHIDA

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

:agreed:

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

If you even try to throw to my side of the field in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.
I haven't seen someone go after a knee with such glee since the Denver Broncos offensive lines of the 90s/early 00s.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

HulkaMatt posted:

stop hurting KUSHIDA

Either he didn't hear you, or he's doing it deliberately :mad:

Biosys
Aug 13, 2011
kushida needs that knee, cut it out

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

this is not the match i was expecting

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

You can always tell who's a great seller when you have to legitimately question whether they are actually hurt or not.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

kenny is very rude and bad and i dont like him

Biosys
Aug 13, 2011

epitasis posted:

kenny is very rude and bad and i dont like him

yeah

yeah

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

i feel like i'm either going to love or hate the finishing stretch of this match the way they are working this right now

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Legit thought Kenny was gonna fall over

Vertigo Ambrosia
May 26, 2004
Heretic, please.
kenny why did you have to become so mean :(
stop making kushida yell and give him the title he deserves

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

kushida is absolutely killing it right now btw

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

This crowd LOVES Kushida, it's awesome.

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

If you even try to throw to my side of the field in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.
Kushida Wins!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

OH gently caress! :aaa:

Vertigo Ambrosia
May 26, 2004
Heretic, please.
YESSSSS

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

WOWOW kushida DID IT!

Biosys
Aug 13, 2011
kushidaaaaaaaa~

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
KUSHIDA!!!!

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

YAAAAAAAAAY

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

that was a cool match, I don't think the injuries/first half selling was all that necessary but that second half kicked rear end

Biosys
Aug 13, 2011
this means kushida/ricochet yesssssssss

Susano-maku da!
Nov 12, 2003

Hi. Did you order the Mongolian… Beef?
KUSHIDAAAAA

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

lead this division into the future kushida and also please lose the belt to ricochet

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

oatgan posted:

lead this division into the future kushida and also please lose the belt to ricochet

no

sunburnedcrow
Dec 17, 2012
A great match, Kushida deserves every gram of that belt.

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

I misjudged my timings and just woke up halfway through the Omega - Kushida match. Any must-watch matches from before that I should catch up on later?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

shibata saku

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

How did that end? I missed it because either my ISP and/or Safari was loving up. Switched to Chrome and it's working better at least

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

abraham linksys posted:

that was a cool match, I don't think the injuries/first half selling was all that necessary but that second half kicked rear end

Probably should not have been an "I work the leg, you work the arm" match, especially when so much of KUSHIDA's big spots involve kicking.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Semprini posted:

I misjudged my timings and just woke up halfway through the Omega - Kushida match. Any must-watch matches from before that I should catch up on later?

Shibata/Sakuraba is a match you should really, really watch.

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

Semprini posted:

Shibata-Sakuraba is probably the only must-watch but the whole card has been very good so far.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Semprini posted:

shibata/sakuraba was extremely good

Thauros posted:

How did that end? I missed it because either my ISP and/or Safari was loving up. Switched to Chrome and it's working better at least
Kenny had him up for the one-winged angel but kushida grabbed the arm and locked in a kimura. They wrestled around with that for a bit doing all the escape teases and reversals but kenny couldn't get out of it and tapped

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

oh man, no intermission yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

I think I should probably go to sleep during this intermission. excited to catch the rest of the card tomorrow though!!

HulkaMatt posted:

oh man, no intermission yet?

I think this is the intermission? at least that's why I took it as my queue to sleep

• Locked thread