Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
2:40 am est? Nice, what a reasonably timed card for us east-coasters, phew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

This is a loooooong card but I'm gonna stay up.

This is the first I've watched since Invasion Attack, found a neat recap post on /r/sc: https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/3c5czh/new_japan_pro_wrestlings_dominion_ppv_is_in_less/

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

some day i want to learn more about jushin liger

i saw him in a wcw ppv on the network once and he seemed cool

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

why do these cards always start with eight 50-year olds squaring off anyways

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

kind of imagining an alternate universe where instead of Hogan going to WCW he was in story-less curtain jerkers on every PPV for a decade

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

RPG Vice has some of the coolest lookin gear

in fact i would like to state for the record that all of the men in this match have very cool wrestling costumes and are very attractive and handsome human beings

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

I'd never paid attention until RPG Vice before but by the end of that match I really loving wanted them to win

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

MagicCube posted:

Got a good feeling about Honma tonight. Putting down 100 yen on Honma to pick up the victory.

this is me literally every time I see Honma wrestle

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

oatgan posted:

Honma wins tag matches all the time it's only his singles you have to worry about

i never worry when i see honma wrestle, because i know in my heart he is the champion of champions

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

naito looks hungover as gently caress

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

like i dont think naito's trying to be a heel he's just got too many substances in his system to be around for the tag

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

feeling a lot of sympathy for sleepy naito at 3:30 in the mornin here

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

oatgan posted:

keep trying, Honma, you're bound to hit the next kokeshi

is there any other spot in wrestling attempted so often and yet hit so little

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

HONMA WINS

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

is this match gonna be any good, i don't really get what's going on with orange shorts man. he was in a weird match at wk9

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

epitasis posted:

he's like a semi-legendary mma guy. the other guy is a wrestler guy who basically wanted to be an mma guy and wants wrestling to be have lots of shoot strikes in it so he hits people like a real badass and killed a guy also

now i'm even more confused

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

AAAGH

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

waaaAAHHHHHHHGH

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

the gently caress just happened

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

most straight-up intense match i've ever seen, holy poo poo, could not stop watching through every submission

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

I like Kushida's sensible fashion choices, other than that I know nothing about him

Kenny Omega murders people with arm stubble and I think that's real cool

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

ow

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

OW

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

that was a cool match, I don't think the injuries/first half selling was all that necessary but that second half kicked rear end

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

I think I should probably go to sleep during this intermission. excited to catch the rest of the card tomorrow though!!

HulkaMatt posted:

oh man, no intermission yet?

I think this is the intermission? at least that's why I took it as my queue to sleep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

oh god I have to stay awake for this one don't I

it is starting to be light outside, help

• Locked thread