Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..

oatgan posted:

love JO Hall

love to JO Hall, Scott

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
he knows..
dorada getting the pin is probably significant

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..

MagicCube posted:

That is seriously a MOTYC. Fuckin' love shoot style.

to say nothing of the quality of the match, that wasnt remotely shoot style

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
protip the intermission is always after the 5th match on a 10 match card

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
ahhh gently caress off

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
makabes lovely strikes were wrong with it

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
how are you gonna be a brawler with punches worse than john cenas

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
i appreciate that they at least tried to put Ishii over big in defeat but i don't know that anything can compensate for losing to lovely makabe 3 times in a row

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
the iwgp tag team titles were worth something once

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
i really dislike the way that ref counts. decent match tho

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
i might actually take tirantes over that guy. at least hes funny

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
g1 blocks spoiled that theres no way nakamura wins here imo

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
the finish to that was great but the rest was like the most generic new japan main event possible

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
when will nakamura stop being surprised that one bomaye didnt get a three count

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
an aj win here makes a lot more sense looking at the g1 blocks but ignoring that i would say theres like 0% chance that okada loses. so idk

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
this has to be the biggest crowd AJ's ever main evented in front of right?

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
that was good

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
ill be shocked if melty doesnt give that five

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
i find okadas dosey doe match ending routines a bit cringey tbh. this one wasnt bad but it didnt do much for me either. it was a great match anyway

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
i need to watch the shibata match again cause i was more focused on if they were going to do more than 2 minutes of grappling than if it was any good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
he was good at the demonstrating being in pain part of selling but he completely blew off the more important storytelling aspect when it was time to do his kicks and run around. i really like KUSHIDA but this is something he has always been iffy on.

• Locked thread