Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MagicCube
May 25, 2004

That is definitely a big arena. Gonna have a good night in JO Hall with my posting pals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

I love this crowd already. They are hotter for an opening match full of seniors than WWE crowds are for most matches.

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

First time I've noticed this, but why is the ring crew composed entirely of white guys? Are they dojo trainees or actual hired workers?

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

HulkaMatt posted:

MORE BANG FOR YOUR BUCK

AUUUUGH

Osaka must be a weak merch market.

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

Got a good feeling about Honma tonight. Putting down 100 yen on Honma to pick up the victory.

MacDougall posted:

Young Bucks are like HBK circa 1992?

They are the new Rockers. (A proper representation, not one with freaking Al Snow)

MagicCube fucked around with this message at 08:33 on Jul 5, 2015

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

How has the Kokeshi not won best wrestling maneuver yet?

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

Excellent, I now have 200 yen after winning my bet.

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

THAT'S NOT CANON!

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

That is seriously a MOTYC. Fuckin' love shoot style.

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

Spermgod posted:

to say nothing of the quality of the match, that wasnt remotely shoot style

It's the closest thing we're going to get on a big stage so I'll take what I can get.

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

oatgan posted:

who runs out to drive away the bucks. Shelly?

Maybe Ricochet since he's the next challenger.

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

You can always tell who's a great seller when you have to legitimately question whether they are actually hurt or not.

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

WOWOW kushida DID IT!

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

Semprini posted:

I misjudged my timings and just woke up halfway through the Omega - Kushida match. Any must-watch matches from before that I should catch up on later?

Shibata-Sakuraba is probably the only must-watch but the whole card has been very good so far.

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

Togi Mizkabe

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

Welp, Makabe whiffed about half of those.

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

Finally what we've all been waiting for. MICHAEL ELGIN.

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

From those reactions it seems like AJ Styles is currently the most over wrestler in Japan.

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

I hate the Kingdom so much. Why can't we have Adam Cole and literally anyone else instead.

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

Spermgod posted:

the finish to that was great but the rest was like the most generic new japan main event possible

That's what I thought too. Quite underwhelming up until the finish.

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

Loved Nick's tantrum there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

Wow, clean win off only one Rainmaker. Kind of surprised, but still a great match.

• Locked thread