Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

If you even try to throw to my side of the field in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.
Live NJPW on at a reasonable time + this stacked card = :neckbeard:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

If you even try to throw to my side of the field in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.
Having Nakanishi and Tenzan in the ring at the same time has to be some horrible, horrible rib on us all. Neither can loving move at this point.

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

And we're back.

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

Here comes the best tag team on God's Green Earth.

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

Naito is now a moody teenager.

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

Honma wins! :neckbeard:

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

I believe Sakurabas can fly.

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

That ruled.

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

I haven't seen someone go after a knee with such glee since the Denver Broncos offensive lines of the 90s/early 00s.

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

Kushida Wins!

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

Wasn't feeling it. Nowhere near as good as their Dome Match.

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

So much fantastic wrestling coming up. We're all gonna die.

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

Well that was quite the intermission.

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

Is the crowd not giving a poo poo about this or is my hearing bad?

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

Looks like I picked the right match to skip and get food.

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

IT SPARKLES!

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

Red Shoes: SUCK IT BULLET CLUB

I'm dying over here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

Great match.

• Locked thread