Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thewireguy

dogcrash truther posted:

Starship troopers makes me uneasy. I know you can argue that it's satire but it's a little too gung ho to really be satire. It's also too satirical to be an action movie.

Harris is the only one who got the satire. There was an okay animated movie...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the unabonger
any newbies surf?

the unabonger

Roger_Mudd posted:

Hero's of The Storm, Cubs, and it's hard to pick just one but I'm gonna say Starship Troopers.

lmao the goddamn cubbies. sorry man

Roger_Mudd

i flunked out posted:

any newbies surf?

the web, yes. water, no sorry.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

me i'm a cubs fan bud man. haha just kidding i like other cheap beers over bud. but i love the cubs. although the yakult swallows are really my guys. well now you know, congrats :)

i am he

hi history channel lol fluffieduckie I love you honey

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

dogcrash truther posted:

What level do you teach

Middle school mostly.

FluffieDuckie

i am he posted:

hi history channel lol fluffieduckie I love you honey

:love:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Erotic Thomas
i bought a wetsuit but never learned to surf. i sometimes use it to crawl around tidepools though so i don't feel too bad about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bwee posted:

What are your three favourite things about me?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread